Guest viewing is limited

IND International Investment relations 15.70795

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also can i just say how much fun the bj makeout sessions with Ashley were? Annd Manami's magic trick really is the stuff of legends. So many good moments really im still starry eyed thinking about it :)

All honesty I left out a lot, not to mention didn’t see a lot. I think it would be best for you guys to fill in to be honest lol.

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
Dude, all I can say is you sure seem to know how to have fun. And you must have some deep pockets as well. Can’t wait to read about your next 3+p exploit

Soon, I have just been lazy about writing it up.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What's a Manami magic trick? She performs magic during sessions?

It’s like going from oral to FS and a condom magically appears on your member.

Bravo sir! Bravo!

And of course brava to all the ladies involved!

BTW @RightOn6975 do you suffer from priapism?

So another backstory to me again LOL.

I want to say yes, but I suffer from really bad tension migraine headaches and I am prescribed medication to address that issue. The unfortunate side effect is I go limp noodle quite often when taking said medication. Believe me when I say I wish I could have done a lot more and was more then frustrated with Rusty M. Shackleferd for not wanting to show up. It was like he said, "She got hers I'm a one and done! EFF you Righton6975!"

You mean, you don't notice it going on? Magic indeed!
I've always found magic erotic somehow.
I mean illusions and stage shows, not Harry Potter.

The slight of hand she does is Amazing, I have literally watched her perform this trying to see when and where she does or slips on, but Nope. She will notice and she will make you either look another way or have your head go back in pleasure in order to slip the condom into her mouth and apply and even still, the transition is so fluid that you will not even notice that it is on once she has it on. The moment that you do, she is already riding you.

The slight of hand she does is Amazing, I have literally watched her perform this trying to see when and where she does or slips on, but Nope. She will notice and she will make you either look another way or have your head go back in pleasure in order to slip the condom into her mouth and apply and even still, the transition is so fluid that you will not even notice that it is on once she has it on. The moment that you do, she is already riding you.

... so I'm looking at flights to Tokyo right now...

Congratulations! You have a sharp eye to invest: On Alibaba first and setting together these four precious gems later! You have enjoyed your derived investment three times, as with a great vacation trip: before (preparing it), during (living it) and after (commenting it). ...And it is good to know that there is life after surviving an extreme journey like that. You are a quadrathlete! ‍Thanks for sharing it! We only miss the photos of your marvelous trip! :p
I am one of the lucky ones who have had the pleasure of being seduced by the magical charms of Manami. There is no trick, she is magic!

It’s a play on words. 5P in Japanese is 5 Pai so I went with pi to the 5 digit and multiplied by 5 which gives you 15.70795
Ummm... it’s 5ピー (pii) not パイ (pai)

But A for effort. :)

Last edited:
Pii not pig. Damned autocorrect.

Pictures of said uniform and the chaos in the background (plus two ladies ;) )

@RightOn6975 let me know if I should remove them. Nonetheless I had an amazing time playing with so many pairs of boobs :eek: literal heaven!

Attachments

• D9A48C5B-99FB-4A36-B04D-BFF758D5058D.jpeg
    D9A48C5B-99FB-4A36-B04D-BFF758D5058D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 378
  • 7F5B4FCA-084E-4A2B-9CBB-90B7912BF534.jpeg
    7F5B4FCA-084E-4A2B-9CBB-90B7912BF534.jpeg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 349
Pictures of said uniform and the chaos in the background (plus two ladies ;) )

@RightOn6975 let me know if I should remove them. Nonetheless I had an amazing time playing with so many pairs of boobs :eek: literal heaven!

Oh, EM, GEEE!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.