Guest viewing is limited

It's the dick festival!

Babaram

TAG Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow, Sunday, April 1, is your chance to watch giant pink dicks been carried through the streets. You can watch girls licking dicks, and men licking pussies, made from ice cream, or girls licking pussies and men licking dicks. Watch giant radishes been turned into white penises. Yes, it’s Kanamara Matsuri again, the ancient festival of Tokyo’s P4P community. From 10-4 at Kawasaki Daishi, a stop on the Keikyu-Daishi line from Kawasaki. Later, make a stop at Horinouchi for old time’s sake.

kanamara-770x577.jpg

I would never do anything like that. I mean like whipping it out suddenly. Of course I never put it inside my pants when walking outside in the first place. o_O

Tomorrow, Sunday, April 1, is your chance to watch giant pink dicks been carried through the streets.
kanamara-770x577.jpg

@MikeH you’ve been holding out on us - didn’t realize you had a whole matsuri based around you! ;)
:LOL:

You might want to start thinking about keeping it in your pants though - you’re kind of hidden behind it and you’re blocking traffic ;)

Every year I miss this festival. Always have something else planned, or I just plain forget to look into it. Last year I put it on my calendar after I missed it. I will be one of the masses lurking in the crowd.

Say hello to all the NH ladies carrying the dicks. Don't forget to buy the dick candies.

Not far at all, 30 minutes from Shinagawa Station. The Bears will be there

Reactions: impish
It'd be a lot of fun to see this in real life after all these years, but be warned you stand a far higher chance of randomly appearing on TV, or on someone's blog, at this event than almost any other gathering in Japan. So be careful who you go with and what you're doing.

So, April 1 this year is the Easter Sunday for (non Orthodox) Christians, the 2nd day of Passover for Jews, and the Gian Penis Day in Kasawaki...but if the origin of Easter is the pagan fertility festival of the goddess Eostre, celebrating giant penises and Easter can be close in spirit.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It is not that far. I am driving from northern chiba. How long will it take me? About 2hrs to get there. You have a much shorter commute than I.

The venue is close to Haneda Airport. From Northern Chiba Pref., you may want to drive the highway west to Misato, then down south to Kasai, then to in direction of Odaiba and Haneda Airport, and exit the highway at the Daishi Exit....but I think taking trains is faster and cheaper.

The venue is close to Haneda Airport. From Northern Chiba Pref., you may want to drive the highway west to Misato, then down south to Kasai, then to in direction of Odaiba and Haneda Airport, and exit the highway at the Daishi Exit....but I think taking trains is faster and cheaper.

Yeah I'll be taking the Joban expressway down to the bayshore drive most likely. Generally I follow what Google tells me to do.

So, April 1 this year is the Easter Sunday for (non Orthodox) Christians, the 2nd day of Passover for Jews, and the Gian Penis Day in Kasawaki...but if the origin of Easter is the pagan fertility festival of the goddess Eostre, celebrating giant penises and Easter can be close in spirit.
Easter is the holiday of bunnies and eggs, that says enough.

Damn, if he would be comming i would too!

Reactions: Ken1988
Heard about it so many times, this year I go!
Besides , watching dicks on April fools day is probably better than watching fools on any dick day

Reactions: Pk24