Guest viewing is limited

It's the dick festival!

Yeah, you may have the Beautiful One , Mikey, but between the two of us, I will always be the Greek God :D

If there ever is an occasion where someone is between us I hope she is at least a young spinner and not a Greek god. :p

Tomorrow, Sunday, April 1, is your chance to watch giant pink dicks been carried through the streets. You can watch girls licking dicks, and men licking pussies, made from ice cream, or girls licking pussies and men licking dicks. Watch giant radishes been turned into white penises. Yes, it’s Kanamara Matsuri again, the ancient festival of Tokyo’s P4P community. From 10-4 at Kawasaki Daishi, a stop on the Keikyu-Daishi line from Kawasaki. Later, make a stop at Horinouchi for old time’s sake.

kanamara-770x577.jpg
Babaram I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I re-used that pic to send it to two very important ladies in my life. It was the first time I ever sent dick pics. :)

It is not that far. I am driving from northern chiba. How long will it take me? About 2hrs to get there. You have a much shorter commute than I.
google map gives a good idea of the time it takes

Babaram I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I re-used that pic to send it to two very important ladies in my life. It was the first time I ever sent dick pics. :)

Pass it on

Reactions: Frenchy
05D01D1B-4393-4307-8EA1-08C1F56910F6.jpeg
Finally, I can proudly show my dick in a public space! So happy I came here .
(Guys, there are actually many hot foreign tourist ladies here, not just the bunch of douchebags with a dick that I was expecting)

Reactions: Ken1988
Wrong place. That's the Buddhist temple. You want to go to the Shinto shrine. Just follow the noise.

Wrong place. That's the Buddhist temple. You want to go to the Shinto shrine. Just follow the noise.
I went to both, just happened that I bought my dick near the buddhist temple (I thought the shrine a bit too crowded, and anyway many people walk in the streets between the two.. ladies sucking dicks, guys sucking dicks, everybody suck dicks ... fun to watch!)

Reactions: BB0523 and impish
And missing exact measurements. :D
Let’s come back to topic: much fun to visit once, but not sure I will repeat next year, in danger to lose its spirit from too many foreign tourists (and I know it’s hypocritical to write this since I am a foreigner too, but Tokyo is my hood )

Reactions: BB0523
Apparently gaijin love a good dick party more than locals... I mean the face pic clearly shows how good that lolli is... Am I misreading it ?

Apparently gaijin love a good dick party more than locals... I mean the face pic clearly shows how good that lolli is... Am I misreading it ?

To me, it looks like a guy with a fasho, sucking dick.

Those bloody foreigners, coming here to destroy our town! Avoid eye contact and in no situation don't talk to them!

http://www.therisingwasabi.com/gaijin-wastes-precious-time-at-hanami-party-talking-to-girljin/
What Paddington didn't know was he should have played the "Paddington Bear" angle.. Saying that was his brother.... Then he wouldn't have come off as such a creeper... But just a twit..... I mean flashing his "Big Zero " can was all that the J-girls needed to know how much "game" the Player Paddington had......

This festival is a recent thing, from 1960s IIRC and I get the impression it's fairly light hearted. The one in Komaki is a serious religious event and the behaviour of some foreigners when I there was disgusting.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland