Ja Mata from Not Even Dave

Many thanks for all that help! Too bad, there was no chance to experience me, as I am actually a music college grad, majored voice. (That's why I can open my mouth pretty wide!) I love singing karaoke in English! From oldies to recent J-pop.

Anyway, take care.
You got TAG friends in yours and our mind!

All the best!
Yuriko

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Many thanks for all that help! Too bad, there was no chance to experience me, as I am actually a music college grad, majored voice. (That's why I can open my mouth pretty wide!) I love singing karaoke in English! From oldies to recent J-pop.

Anyway, take care.
You got TAG friends in yours and our mind!

All the best!
Yuriko
Damn, you're a singer? Well now we have to meet. Unfortunately you are only available in Tokyo after 7 pm and those two things put together, for my circumstances, might as well have you working on the moon. We'll see what's up when I get back around December.

Last edited:
Damn, you're a singer? Well now we have to meet. Unfortunately you are only available in Tokyo after 7 pm and those two things put together, for my circumstances, might as well have you working on the moon. We'll see what's up when I get back around December.

I got GW off calendarwise.
Anyway, I'd be happy to impress you, someday!
Thanks for openning the door, which seemed shut.
I even sing "Loving you", "Haven you ever been Mellow" 70's oldies. Those songs are popular in Japan. Like you hear it when on hold the office phone! ( ^ω^ )haha.. All the best!

I even sing "Loving you", "Haven you ever been Mellow" 70's oldies. Those songs are popular in Japan. Like you hear it when on hold the office phone! ( ^ω^ )haha.. All the best!
I sing ロビンソン、君が思い出になる前に、and TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS and a lot of other mid-90's J-Pop. :D

I sing ロビンソン、君が思い出になる前に、and TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS and a lot of other mid-90's J-Pop. :D

Nice! I also like Angela Aki, Mika Nakashima for J pop!

I went through a stretch of the same a while back, safe travels and hopes for a speedy return to uncensored Internet access. :)

Good luck with the work adventure! I'll certainly miss your reviews. I'll also certainly NOT miss your reviews when it comes time for me to write a few more of my own if you know what I mean ;)

Safe travels and be sure to check back in.