Guest viewing is limited

Japanese Dating Websites

Thank you very much, I noted everything you said. I'll go with all these you mentioned and ignore digicafe.

Anyone else knows anything about the other sites/apps I mentioned or any other sites or apps that are good for hookups now all over Japan or even just in Tokyo?

Jumping on this thread. In the last two years, I have tried the following apps / websites:

Asobo
Happy Mail
YYC
Wakuwaku
Ikukuru
i-pair

My experience so far, the girls on Asobo, Happy Mail, Wakuwaku and Ikukuru asked for money, at least 2man. I always rejected the offers. I don't know anything about the quality of the girls. They can be good or lousy in bed. So I guess most of them are freelance prostitutes..? Are there no free hook ups? How is it possible they can make advertisements when the service is basically prostitution? Some Japanese guys writing blogs and sharing their experience with those services, telling stories like met up with a 22 yo girl in a cafe and spent the night in a love hotel etc and how awesome it was. But they don't tell about the money part.

On YYC, I only had a few conversations. But one girl asked for my e-mail address. I passed her a fake address, which I use to avoid spam coming in my gmail account. A few minutes later I have received an e-mail 'from her'. I tried to reply the e-mail but it returned with an error, saying unable to send mail, unknown user. It was a ezweb mail account. They closed service last year, didn't they? Anyways, three e-mails later, 'she' asked me to join another website where it is absolutely no problem to exchange Line IDs and phone numbers. After doing some research, I deleted the e-mails because the website was well known for its fake accounts and sakuras. Looks like YYC turned into a scam spread website. Or did anybody meet a girl from YYC recently?

i-Pair seems dead. I tried the app last year. No luck there. I found Japanese profiles, but they haven't logged in for two years or so. For me it was useless.

Hey guys, i'm confused about those website/app and what you can expect from them.
I am on JapanCupid now. it's decent but it seems serious dating stuff, like most of the women (hard to say girls because over 34+ are the majority) are single and they are looking for serious stuff.
And yes i know you could gently work on it to get this serious stuff into less serious and take a shot or two... but it takes times and it's not guarantee you will success.
I know all the roads lead to Rome but... i just want to know the shortest...
Therefore my question : is there any good service (whatever device it comes on) to find girl and woman who wants to play ? (i mean sex... ultimately)
I also know some big names in this field (internationally), but i am asking your advices here, for Japan. Shed the light on me please...

PARENTHESIS to what Tyler RS is saying, i.e. please reply to TylerRS's post, which is basically the same with same with mine in the previous page. Here Iam just parenthetically adding what I have done so far. I ignored all the happy mail etc because I read from here it's scam and prostitution. I also ignored JapanCuypid because I have no time for serious relationship because I will lonely travel for a month. TylerRS - I feel you are in the same vibe with me, sex, not relationships, especially if you don't have time for many messages. I already have an account on OkCupid so I sent a few messages and got replies. Nothing sexual, and may never get a girl from there in Japan (had sex from there in the US and China but it took texting), but they are real. A member here said they are uglier than JapanCupid. The pictures of the profiles of the women I talked to look good, but in real I am sure they look uglier. But I will use OkCupid and let looks to chance - if from the pic I get the feel the body is not too bad, then face won't matter much in doggy style. Downloaded (on my iPhone S, not android) JP love, Japan Social, Pairs, Tinder, Blendr and Tingle on my iPhone but used none (can I use them with a Chinese phone number as I am currently in China? - no idea). I will use Tinder because it's easy, though other members here said before that many Japanese girls on Tinder just waste your time texting and showing off with their fake pics with no real intention to meet, so I won't invest time, but just randomly text and whatever happens. I am thinking of not using Pairs as I am told it's for serious relationships only like JapanCupid and rather rare to find a woman who would fuck quickly. The other apps I downloaded - I have no idea. Oh, I also became member to Ashely Madison but didn't decide to pay to send messages yet. Got a wink back and nothing more so far, but she is not that hot. Not sure if it's worth paying for that.

Eyes up on previous post now: TylerRS's question remains for members here who know the answer (I clearly don't): fastest way to meet a girl/woman who wants to have sex?

IWherever the women you like are out in abundance

Unless you have a fetish for agoraphobiacs! :D

Slightly more seriously, there is a bias in the type of women you can meet "on the street" because not all types of women spend the same amount of time "out there" on average.

-Ww

Reactions: Sudsy
Slightly more seriously, there is a bias in the type of women you can meet "on the street" because not all types of women spend the same amount of time "out there" on average.

This is true, no doubt.

However the bias for nearly all other ways men meet women is far greater (clubs, bars, dating apps, social circles, hobbies, TAG, etc etc).

Another way of saying this is,

Not every girl in Japan has to walk through a club (or use TAG, or Tinder, or be in your specific social circle) to go about her day, but essentially every girl in Japan must walk in public

All things considered, it's hard to imagine a more representative sample available to access than the streets

This is true, no doubt.

However the bias for nearly all other ways men meet women is far greater (clubs, bars, dating apps, social circles, hobbies, TAG, etc etc).

Another way of saying this is,

Not every girl in Japan has to walk through a club (or use TAG, or Tinder, or be in your specific social circle) to go about her day, but essentially every girl in Japan must walk in public

All things considered, it's hard to imagine a more representative sample available to access than the streets

I don't disagree, but meeting people online (through dating apps or otherwise) can allow you contact with some groups who are not so available "on the street".

Perhaps an even greater bias is that some women (or types of women) are not willing (or at least strongly disinclined) to meeting guys on the street for various reasons but are happy to meet them in other settings (including online).

-Ww

I don't disagree, but meeting people online (through dating apps or otherwise) can allow you contact with some groups who are not so available "on the street".

-Ww

Trolls who live under bridges, for example :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Wwanderer