Japanese toilet for self-pleasure

jhingy567

TAG Member
Reaction score
So yesterday while on the long plane ride home, I was watching "Why Him?" (Bryan Cranston). I think this was the first sexcom I've seen since American Pie. Anyway, there was this one scene where the Mom discovers masturbation with a supposedly hi-tech Japanese toilet.

My Questions:
Do any of you guys/gals ever use the toilet bidet/spray function for masturbation or similar? :unsure:
Why hasn't the Toto washlet followed in the footsteps of say the Hitachi Magic wand?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Do any of you guys/gals ever use the toilet bidet/spray function for masturbation or similar? :unsure:
Uhh... While I appreciate the technology of the Japanese toilets and I have a very nice one at my place, it doesn't every strike me as a 'turn on' nor would I use it for assistance in getting myself off. :p

Anything is possible, it's just not my cup of tea.

Reactions: jhingy567
I enjoy all sorts of butt stimulation but not this one. The water is too warm and the pressure not strong enough in my opinion . However I could easily spend an hour in those powerful jet baths you sometimes find in onsen places , adjusting my posture so as to get maximum water pressure down there! :)

(Needless to say, after a thorough shower of course)

Ah... I once had a coworker who would masturbate in a toilet stall every afternoon, apparently using the washlet for anal stimulation. At least, this was what we all gathered from the sound effects....

WHIR PSH PSH PSH WHIR FAPFAPFAPFAP WHIR PSH PSH PSH WHIR FAPFAPFAPFAP WHIR PSH PSH PSH WHIR FAPFAPFAPFAP GRUNT

I guess the question is more suited for the women then, but I try to keep an open mind:D
I've experienced it before on highest pressure (unintentionallly) and it also did nothing for me in terms of pleasure. I'm guessing.. might need a pressure hose before achieving any useful and probably dangerous anal stimulation. :cautious:
I too enjoyed pool jets on the front as a kid though.

Ah... I once had a coworker who would masturbate in a toilet stall every afternoon, apparently using the washlet for anal stimulation. At least, this was what we all gathered from the sound effects....

WHIR PSH PSH PSH WHIR FAPFAPFAPFAP WHIR PSH PSH PSH WHIR FAPFAPFAPFAP WHIR PSH PSH PSH WHIR FAPFAPFAPFAP GRUNT

Lol! Well at least it's cheap :ROFLMAO:
Probably not great for career advancement though

Lol! Well at least it's cheap :ROFLMAO:
Probably not great for career advancement though

Nope, ultimately fired over it.

My suggestion to give him the washlet as severance was looked upon... dimly.

Boss can’t take a joke.

My suggestion to give him the washlet as severance was looked upon... dimly.

Boss can’t take a joke.

Did HR factually mentioned the cause for termination in the letter? That must have been the most interesting firing letter ever written!

Reactions: TAG Manager
Did HR factually mentioned the cause for termination in the letter? That must have been the most interesting firing letter ever written!

And how many months or years of pay he received as compensation? Just asking, no reason. *looking longingly at the toilet seat*

The officially stated cause was sexual harassment.

And how many months or years of pay he received as compensation? Just asking, no reason. *looking longingly at the toilet seat*
30 days pay in lieu of notice. And, to be fair, they are very nice toilet seats.

Seems harsh If it wasnt done on company time like lunch break.

A bit off topic but still related to toilet spray:
when I first visited Japan in my teens, I was fascinated seeing such high tech stuff in a public toilet. I wanted to see it in action so after peeing, I put my hand over the sensor and proceeded test out all the spray options like bidet, arse wash etc at various pressures. Then I flushed and opened the toilet door. At the sink in front was an oblivious elderly Japanese man with walking stick looking up at the ceiling like something was leaking from above....
Yes very immature, but I didn't even realise myself some of the jets had gone over the high toilet door (I was facing towards the toilet and focusing on pressing the different buttons)....i made a swift exit after this.

Reactions: BB0523
I think it could work for some girls. I use it to wash there sometimes and it feels pleasant but i never really thought of continuing and trying to get off, and honestly i dont want to try it really. I mean, its like sex with a toilet.

By the way, the "anal stimulation" option quite hurts me, but the softer anal stimulation can feel reasonably nice.

The first time I used a Japanese toilet the sensation of a superheated jet of water hitting my asshole was most unpleasant. I got used to it eventually but could never imagine using it to masturbate. It would probably end in some kind of horrible mess that requires a call to the cleaners.

We need more posts like this.

Reactions: Lukes
So yesterday while on the long plane ride home, I was watching "Why Him?" (Bryan Cranston). I think this was the first sexcom I've seen since American Pie. Anyway, there was this one scene where the Mom discovers masturbation with a supposedly hi-tech Japanese toilet.

My Questions:
Why hasn't the Toto washlet followed in the footsteps of say the Hitachi Magic wand?
I use the Toto to clean my dirty bung hole. It works great for that. I use my hand (with a little dab of Vasaline) to masurbate my penis. It works great for that. I would never whack my penis and shoot the Toto on my ass at the same time. Here's why: I have a terrible fear that if I were to stimulate my butthole at the same time that I stimulate my cock, I might become confused and I could turn gay. Could happen. Stranger things have. Sometimes at Kanda Sexy Cat, I let the lady lick my bung hole. I figure why not. I dont particularly like it. I dont mind it though. I could be turning gay.

We need more posts like this.

Fascinating. Do you think he was using the washlet to enhance his experience or was he trying to mask the noise of his conventional fapping? And what happened to this genius at your workplace anyway? Was he promoted to a higher position where he now uses the executive washroom as his masturbatorium (yes, its a word)? Is he your boss now? Does he shake your hand when you have done a good job?

Fascinating. Do you think he was using the washlet to enhance his experience or was he trying to mask the noise of his conventional fapping? And what happened to this genius at your workplace anyway? Was he promoted to a higher position where he now uses the executive washroom as his masturbatorium (yes, its a word)? Is he your boss now? Does he shake your hand when you have done a good job?

He would alternate the washlet and beating the bishop, so he wasn't masking a thing.

As I explained above, he was ultimately fired. Maybe he's your boss.... :eek:

Reactions: AMcguyver and MikeH

Did he had a small tube of Vaseline with him? If yes, maybe he was warubuta?

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
Did he had a small tube of Vaseline with him? If yes, maybe he was warubuta?

I would have my suspicions, but the gentleman in question was unable to string together two words in English.

Reactions: MikeH
He would alternate the washlet and beating the bishop, so he wasn't masking a thing.

He might be! I dont think you would be violating any security protocols if you told us his initials and his nationality. That way we can all confirm that he does not work in our respective places of employment.

I dont think you would be violating any security protocols if you told us his initials and his nationality.

You never know... he could be an Icelander. I think there's like four of them in Japan...