Guest viewing is limited

Japanese Women And Habits With Protection

Let me just clarify that by roppongi I mean the shithole clubbing side but you're right Scotty, it's big enough to have different variations. Also depends on the 'type' of Japanese girls we talking about and what background you have. I'm no English teacher, Asian and usually mistaken for either Japanese or perceived to be the Japanese Exile member, surfer type. As such the girls I tend to go for are more local domestic.

Interracial hookups can be random, just accidental meetings. And even if a Japanese/Asian woman is interested in dating interracially or internationally, what's wrong with them having this freedom?

When it's Japanese/Asian guys with say a White woman in Japan, I don't see foreign men going nuts and calling the Japanese guys "gaijin hunters". It's interesting how the word and negative perception is directed at just women dating outside their group.

Last edited:
Interracial hookups can be random, just accidental meetings. And even if a Japanese/Asian woman is interested in dating interracially or internationally, what's wrong with them having this freedom?

When it's Japanese/Asian guys with say a White woman in Japan, I don't see foreign men going nuts and calling the Japanese guys "gaijin hunters". It's interesting how the word and negative perception it's directed at just women dating outside their group.

Interracial hookups can be random but let's not kid ourselves here. The ones in roppongi red light district are looking for gaijin cock. More importantly your comment of "The avalanche of Japanese women after only foreign men is a myth, stirred up by overlyjealous foreign women and Japanese ultra-nationalist for political gain" is not accurate. These ladies are specifically targeting white or black guys and nothing else. I also see a few Japanese guys who are also the same. They think by dating a blonde girl who in reality wouldn't get a 1st look back home, makes them better than their peers.

Every Japanese women/girl I've been with have never been with or considered a gaijin. I was the first and I know since me, they have dated Japanese guys agin. Perhaps because I'm not white and seen as Japanese to them I don't know. Personally I don't want to date any girl who dated a gaijin before and my foreigner friends are also the same - just as most guys don't want to know a girl is interested in them only because of the car they drive.

So back to the topic, I was merely stating the fact that with these gaijin hunters, one should be extra careful compared to a real random girl who you may meet at a supermarket.

Last edited:
Interracial hookups can be random but let's not kid ourselves here. The ones in roppongi red light district are looking for gaijin cock. More importantly your comment of "The avalanche of Japanese women after only foreign men is a myth, stirred up by overlyjealous foreign women and Japanese ultra-nationalist for political gain" is not accurate. These ladies are specifically targeting white or black guys and nothing else. I also see a few Japanese guys who are also the same. They think by dating a blonde girl who in reality wouldn't get a 1st look back home, makes them better than their peers.

Every Japanese women/girl I've been with have never been with or considered a gaijin. I was the first and I know since me, they have dated Japanese guys agin. Perhaps because I'm not white and seen as Japanese to them I don't know.

So back to the topic, I was merely stating the fact that with these gaijin hunters, one should be extra careful compared to a real random OL who you may meet at a supermarket.

1) But according to your own words, you have not or don't date "gaijin hunter" type Japanese women.

This is odd, as you are supposedly a gaijin too, so by dating you isn't she in the gaijin hunter group?

Not only Whites or Blacks are gaijin, so this appears to be about race, thus one's negative or positive perception of interracial dating.

2) What makes you think that because a Japanese/Asian woman is interested in dating White or Black guys, that she is "dirty" and likely to have an STD?

Japanese/Asians carry STDs within their group. That a woman may or may not have an STD is statistically random, relative to those you are choosing and their history is unknown (irregardless of what they say or claim). You can only be sure by testing them.

3) What's the difference between "interested in" and "targeting"?

Especially when a person doesn't associate or date "gaijin hunter" women. How can you tell the rationale of people you are not talking to?

The words "interested in" and "targeting" can reflect one's own bias. However, targeting sounds almost criminal.

4) How can you be sure that a Japanese woman you have dated has NEVER BEEN with a foreign guy and NEVER WILL be with a foreign guy in the future?

Women can LIE about their past and nobody can predict the future for every woman they have dated.

Last edited:
Reactions: owlet
Man, this argument with you is pointless now Solong.

Anyway for those who are reading this, you have my view on this. Do as you like and add your opinion!

Every Japanese women/girl I've been with have never been with or considered a gaijin. I was the first and I know since me, they have dated Japanese guys agin.

Reactions: Solong
Hey, I could have gone with:

I think you're both right. No need for either of you to feel like you're arguing.

Japan is large enough for many realities. Hell, Roppongi is large enough for several realities. Mind you, you can go to the Baccarat Bar near Roppongi Hills and Gas Panic in the heart of clubland Roppongi and they are two different realities.

My Japanese co-worker told me I was born 30 years too late for Roppongi. He told me it was way better in the 80s and then it died to him in the late 90s. He likes to tell me I would have fit in the 80s and 90s Roppongi scene for sure.

My Japanese co-worker told me I was born 30 years too late for Roppongi. He told me it was way better in the 80s and then it died to him in the late 90s. He likes to tell me I would have fit in the 80s and 90s Roppongi scene for sure.

What did your coworker mean by this? It was easier to get Japanese girls then?

What did your coworker mean by this? It was easier to get Japanese girls then?

He said the scene would have been more of my tastes. He said it had a different sense of excitement that would appeal to me and my personality and would be more appealing to the girls of that era.

I had the opportunity to witnesses late 90s Roppongi as a very young man.

You could walk into clubs, and many Japanese women would go home or to the hotel with you. They had fun and Roppongi wasn't the place to maintain a fake image. To include some more adventurous women getting down in the bathroom, stairs, building roof tops or area/room just before the roof, parking lots, or parks. It also had a more international vibe than it does today, in terms of the variety of foreigners there.

There also was far less racist Japanese guys trying to block or back talking against foreigners, because they would go to different clubs or didn't care. The mindset was, "Oh, this is a club where Japanese women like foreigners. OK, I'm going to X then." Clubs tended to cater to certain groups. So if you like latino guys you would go to X, White guys than Y, Blacks then Z, and plenty of clubs were mixed rainbow too if you liked all types.

Racism and ultra-nationalism became more prevalent with former Tokyo mayor Shintaro Ishihara coming into office. He ran a political campaign based on racist and xenophobic ideology that TARGETED foreigners for VOTES. The convenient enemy and all of Japan's problems were somehow because of foreigners. Crime, rape, jobs, and even if you were a Japanese guy that couldn't get a date was because of foreigners corrupting the "purity" of Japan. Defending Japan, meant voting for backwards minded xenophobic assholes, who weren't really doing shit for the Japanese voters they duped.

This ultra-nationalist ideology had been there for a while among fringe elements of Japan, but with Tokyo mayor Ishihara it became acceptable nation wide. To understand it's significance from a Western perspective, it's like having a former Neo-Nazi or KKK member winning office, like say White Supremacist David Duke becoming the mayor of New York. Just something almost unbelievable. It's an extremist element gaining acceptability, and with that, their ideology.

This was taught and propagated to younger Japanese, who you have in the clubs now. They are more conservative and sexually backwards than their parents. And by the way, similar ultra-nationalist movements against foreigners and maintaining "pure blood" were happening in Korea too. So this helped feed on each other politically, with new rounds of Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, and Russians going backwards and all hating on each other.

What Roppongi was is gone. The vibe in many clubs is cock-blocking and back talking against foreigners, and chicks in quasi-lesbian groups pretending to each other they are Cinderella and lying like they barely have ever seen a penis in their life. Also because many Japanese guys have heard the clubs are good for pick up, plus with the bias against foreigners, they crowd clubs where foreign men are popular. They will also insult or hate on Japanese women talking to foreign men. At times, local assholes will give Japanese woman that speak English "too well" a very hard time.

I had the opportunity to witnesses late 90s Roppongi as a very young man.

You could walk into clubs, and many Japanese women would go home or to the hotel with you. They had fun and Roppongi wasn't the place to maintain a fake image. To include some more adventurous women getting down in the bathroom, stairs, building roof tops or area/room just before the roof, parking lots, or parks. It also had a more international vibe than it does today, in terms of the variety of foreigners there.

There also was far less racist Japanese guys trying to block or back talking against foreigners, because they would go to different clubs or didn't care. The mindset was, "Oh, this is a club where Japanese women like foreigners. OK, I'm going to X then." Clubs tended to cater to certain groups. So if you like latino guys you would go to X, White guys than Y, Blacks then Z, and plenty of clubs were mixed rainbow too if you liked all types.

Racism and ultra-nationalism became more prevalent with former Tokyo mayor Shintaro Ishihara coming into office. He ran a political campaign based on racist and xenophobic ideology that TARGETED foreigners for VOTES. The convenient enemy and all of Japan's problems were somehow because of foreigners. Crime, rape, jobs, and even if you were a Japanese guy that couldn't get a date was because of foreigners corrupting the "purity" of Japan. Defending Japan, meant voting for backwards minded xenophobic assholes, who weren't really doing shit for the Japanese voters they duped.

This ultra-nationalist ideology had been there for a while among fringe elements of Japan, but with Tokyo mayor Ishihara it became acceptable nation wide. To understand it's significance from a Western perspective, it's like having a former Neo-Nazi or KKK member winning office, like say White Supremacist David Duke becoming the mayor of New York. Just something almost unbelievable. It's an extremist element gaining acceptability, and with that, their ideology.

This was taught and propagated to younger Japanese, who you have in the clubs now. They are more conservative and sexually backwards than their parents. And by the way, similar ultra-nationalist movements against foreigners and maintaining "pure blood" were happening in Korea too. So this helped feed on each other politically, with new rounds of Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, and Russians going backwards and all hating on each other.

What Roppongi was is gone. The vibe in many clubs is cock-blocking and back talking against foreigners, and chicks in quasi-lesbian groups pretending to each other they are Cinderella and lying like they barely have ever seen a penis in their life. Also because many Japanese guys have heard the clubs are good for pick up, plus with the bias against foreigners, they crowd clubs where foreign men are popular. They will also insult or hate on Japanese women talking to foreign men. At times, local assholes will give Japanese woman that speak English "too well" a very hard time.

Sounds like the good times were not only for financial gains back in the 90's!

I grew up with racism all my life until I moved here. Now I blend in and don't see any racism towards me. The funny thing is that half of time things white guys here say are due to racism isn't. There certainly is racism here no doubt but most that I've heard gets mixed in and so they call it racism.

The second thing I wonder is if perhaps what you have described is simply a transition of Japanese being more vocal and opinionated and getting used to the foreigners living in their country. This happens everywhere in the world and the next stage is acceptance by both sides - something I have also experienced growing up back home. The difference is that it's not the Chinese or Vietnamese or the Europeans before them who are feeling this home, but the black refugees. In 15 years time, it will be a different group. It's amazing the things some call racism here, it's nothing compared to the shit I and many have had to go through.

Last edited:
You can also blame the politically apathetic youth of Japan and the high elderly population on why jackasses like Ishihara get elected. If someone shot him like that yakuza shot the mayor of Nagasaki (where was he on Ishihara?), that person would be my fucking hero.

But a lot of Japan foreign residents who have been here since the 80s told me Roppongi was the shit back in those days and tell me I would have loved it. Not only would Japanese dudes not care about you hitting on women, they are willing to hook you up. A lot of my Japanese co-workers are still old school like that as well. I actually know a lot about 80s and 90s Japanese music and that freaks my co-workers out and they tell me I would have been a better fit in that scene if I were 20-30 years younger.

J-girls absolutely love that warm feeling inside of them during climax.

Drives them ladies wild.

Reactions: Jimmydr
Don't go skinless with the gaijin hunters.;)

Of course.

And I speak from cold, hard experience. I once had a one night stand with a J-girl years ago.

Met her at Shinjuku and we had coffee. Talked and headed for a love hotel afterwards. As I was ready to DATY the shit out of that piece, I smelled something that akin to indian curry. No, scratch that, she smelled indian for some reason. When I asked her about her very exotic smell, she told me that her boyfriend was indian and she is committing uwaki to him.

Packed my shit as fast as I could.

From my experience with Japanese women, at least two said to me that " a woman" - meaning any woman needs the penis movement inside her ( the in/out stroking) that takes place during intercourse.

Now from my experience, if the Japanese woman in question did not have intercourse for a long time and the foreplay and build up was intense, she may have got carried away and forgot about the condom. Think of it like a guy who did not get any for a long long time. The 'what are you waiting for' is a big giveaway - her mind is telling her I need to be fracked - get on with it.

Another possibility is ( and unlikely in this case ) is that it is true that many Japanese women want the baby without the father being around. Some also want mixed race babies - so she may just be desperate for your semen.

Old thread but since it's been revived...

Before marriage, my now wife insisted on a condom. After marriage, no condom.

Old thread but since it's been revived...

Before marriage, my now wife insisted on a condom. After marriage, no condom.
Yea, me too. Your wife always insists on condoms......(oops) :p