Guest viewing is limited

JAV at Soapland Shops - Information & Feedback

@PineapplePizza, there are many shops that take non-japanese and cnt speak japanese, dun look for all of them, look for the recommended ones. Low end i would recommend y-shirt, high end will be hisyo if u willing to pay 75k, going other highend shops is the risk u willing to take bcos the photoshop is beyond ur imagination.
Hi so hisyo is your top pick for foreigner friendly soapland that has high quality girls? any idea on the mileage i can go with the 75k? Does that include full service already or just the usual hand job? Also does their staff speak english so i can book it in advance?

Hi so hisyo is your top pick for foreigner friendly soapland that has high quality girls? any idea on the mileage i can go with the 75k? Does that include full service already or just the usual hand job?

The way it works is you read the reviews about the shop before you ask the incredibly stupid questions.

Boy's got a mind like a steel trap...

Rusty and full of mice.

Hi so hisyo is your top pick for foreigner friendly soapland that has high quality girls? any idea on the mileage i can go with the 75k? Does that include full service already or just the usual hand job? Also does their staff speak english so i can book it in advance?
It include blow job, full sex. Include drinks during break time. If ur cock can stand u can fuck till the phone call, but ususally reserve some time for the girl to shower to clean u up. The mib i know a couple of them , but they dun really speak english well, i usually drop by the shop to talk to them to make reservation as i went yoshiwara 7-10 days straight, if they dunno u, they dun allow reservation bcos they r still reputable good biz so to them foreigners they not so keen.
Btw some girls dun like to do matplay, like kana.if u prefer look pick urself, if u prefer service the mib is kind enough to recommend.

Hi so hisyo is your top pick for foreigner friendly soapland that has high quality girls? any idea on the mileage i can go with the 75k? Does that include full service already or just the usual hand job?
Use the search function and read a report for once
Also does their staff speak english so i can book it in advance?
Most likely no

U or others can just sm me if need my hlp or is direct to me, some ppl can b touchy here if u dun mind

Hisyo is Soapland so covered FS is included (multiple shots), and 75k is I belive the regular price for 2 hours (not sure if that includes gaijin fee still or not).

There are other higher end SLs that can cost more than 75k. I went to Lion's Club before and that one cost 90k (well, an expensive lesson as I was trying to book their top girl which is an AV girl but got rejected).

Hisyo is Soapland so covered FS is included (multiple shots), and 75k is I belive the regular price for 2 hours (not sure if that includes gaijin fee still or not).

There are other higher end SLs that can cost more than 75k. I went to Lion's Club before and that one cost 90k (well, an expensive lesson as I was trying to book their top girl which is an AV girl but got rejected).
Their regular price is 65k, so 75k is gaijin tax included

Reactions: requiemmorrow
It include blow job, full sex. Include drinks during break time. If ur cock can stand u can fuck till the phone call, but ususally reserve some time for the girl to shower to clean u up. The mib i know a couple of them , but they dun really speak english well, i usually drop by the shop to talk to them to make reservation as i went yoshiwara 7-10 days straight, if they dunno u, they dun allow reservation bcos they r still reputable good biz so to them foreigners they not so keen.
Btw some girls dun like to do matplay, like kana.if u prefer look pick urself, if u prefer service the mib is kind enough to recommend.
Just to add, go kana if going for the look as a jav. She lack initiatives , so it can be dull and bore.if u a shy guy and dun take much sex action urself, then she will just take advantage to let time fly. Service is null.
Usually drinking time is 1/2 time ,or u finish the first cum on bed or matplay or u get tired, after that u shld have time for 2nd round after u recovered. I actually let the girl to have a break to recover instead bcos i can go 4 rounds and more bcos i hold my cumming.i usually fuck from start till end of time, with few intervals of 5min breaks. Set ur mind how you want to go for the game(dun go wif ur mind empty) and if u get a good girl, it goes the way that u plan, and i always did.
And i had a few that asking me for more, when i was taking my drink, she was waiting for me.

Ah Toh is the Fucking Terminator; he never stops, he just keeps coming. My hero! 👍

I dunno if u guys noticed, but it seems you don't need to use vpn to visit cityheavn now, it has been open to foreign ip....

Reactions: AnotherTag
I dunno if u guys noticed, but it seems you don't need to use vpn to visit cityheavn now, it has been open to foreign ip....

Oh finally. I was using the "mobile" hack around the block they put up during COVID, making things so much slower.

Still getting a 403 forbidden here in the UK. Wonder if it's only from certain countries :/

That's obvious right? CH would like some of the foreigners' money too now we can visit Japan again :LOL: and they don't mind the extra traffic load on their servers.

Sorry I know that this is a long shot, but by any chance does anyone know if this former JAV girl works anywhere (not necessarily soap, just anywhere)? She did a couple videos a couple years ago and then quit. She just went by "Karen"

1665885443666.png

Sorry I know that this is a long shot, but by any chance does anyone know if this former JAV girl works anywhere (not necessarily soap, just anywhere)? She did a couple videos a couple years ago and then quit. She just went by "Karen"

You can try this site http://avfuuzoku.com/?mode=pc and see if you find her name there. Not everything is up-to-date but the site does have a decent list of AV girls from crowd sourcing information. Good luck.