Guest viewing is limited

Jennifer's Comfort Bar

So what, total damage is like 2,000 yen? I'm such a cheapskate, haha.

I spent close to ichi ma'en the last time I was there, but I was buying drinks for my two dates, another female customer, Jennifer and a couple of cute guys who were hanging around the ladies...plus myself of course. No one was drinking that heavily though. Obviously all of that is optional, but the place (almost any place for that matter) is more fun if you hit it with a party attitude.

I'd actually like to meet Jennifer, so if I know when she'll be around... that's when I'd be most likely to go.

If you call before you go, they will probably tell you if she is there or when she is expected...or you could check with her in advance, obviously. I think she is most likely to be there later in the evening than earlier. It is mostly an "after the last train" place from what I hear.

Btw, I am not really a regular...just been there a hand full of times.

-Ww

Last edited:
I spent close to ichi ma'en the last time I was there, but I was buying drinks for my two dates, another female customer, Jennifer and a couple of cute guys who were hanging around the ladies...plus myself of course. No one was drinking that heavily though. Obviously all of that is optional, but the place (almost any place for that matter) is more fun if you hit it with a party attitude.

-Ww

Agreed, party attitude recommended hahah!

Torky! Sounds like this bar is like a fun stop on Enid Blyton's Magic Faraway Tree - sounds just swell!

Reactions: Wwanderer and Torky