Guest viewing is limited

Jk Style - らん

Apiscopo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK Style - らん (http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=2311)

Date of Encounter:
November, 30th 2014

Contact Method:
Phone: 03-6233-9969

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min, 24,000円

Type/Location:
my apartment in Nerima

Language Notes:
I speak japanese, so everything was in japanese

Overall Rating:
2 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Hy fellas, i think this is my first review here.

Basically today I was at home alone and wanted to enjoy some deriheru. After reading a lot of good stuffs about JK Style here I decided to give it a try.

The reservation (phone) was all in japanese, i did not even tried to speak english (for me are both foreign languages and, actually, I feel more comfortable speaking in japanese). Everything was super smooth, and the girl I asked, Ran, was available. I told the operator on the phone that I am a foreigner prior and, after a quick confirmation, he said that Ran was available and could come to my place.

She is really cute, but the reason why I choose her was her massive boobs. Not disappointed at all when she took off her clothes!! Ran is from Yamanashi, she is living in Tokyo from this April since she is attending a 専門学校, she definitely is no more than 21 years old. Very polite (in a japanese way) and nice. I cannot say anything about her personality.

The damage was 24,000 for a 80 min session: basically I was told that, since this were my first time, there were a few discounts. Good!
After the payment she contacted the driver to say she arrived and the session started.
Shower: very standard, no DFK, no HJ nor BBJ. I thought she was just shy, since I was her "first gaijin", but things did not change after the shower. She putted on her student cosplay, which i requested but was pretty passive. So i started kissing her neck, touch her in many places and then we sat on my futon and started LFK. I actually was looking for DFK, but she was not really into it: first red flag.
So i started licking her body, nipples, some DATY (very clean and very sensible), then asked for 69. She answered that she does not really like 69 because she gets tired very soon: other red flag. I said "ok, what about sumata?". She agreed, took her lotion but then started an HJ, which i thought was the preliminary...but she continued, even when I asked again for sumata. In the end I popped and, since there still were plenty of time I was sure that we could go for a second round. Big mistake: the atmosphere was not very good...I wanted to pop again, so i tried to ask for more, but she was not into it at all. I do not like to insist, especially because I do not want to be banned from the shop! So in the end i gave her some chocolate (she said she wanted some), talked a little bit about many things, then shower and left.

Actually i was expecting much more from this shop after all the reviews i read here. I mean, 24,000円 for an HJ....come on! Not even a CBJ.
I believe that this is because i was her first foreigner and i think she was kinda afraid since i have some big tattoos as well (of course i told her before starting the session), even if i was really friendly and never pushed.
In the end I putted 2 out of 5 only because her tits were amazing and she is very cute...she also said that is working there since only 3 months, and is not busy at all...i guess she needs more practice, especially with foreigners.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I want to try other girls of this shop...maybe i have been unlucky this time. Anyway, らん is very sweet and nice, and her boobs are AMAZING but not a good GFE, and if you are looking to pop a few times i would not recommend her.

It's a shame you had a poor deal. I tend to think it's the girl and not the agency that makes for a good time. All agencies have good and bad girls. With jk I tend to avoid any girls with crosses next to anything, it indicates they are not as open. All their girls I've tried have been open to anything, still a bit passive though, but I like passive...

With jk I tend to avoid any girls with crosses next to anything, it indicates they are not as open.
I agree, although crosses on rimming and facial are understandable, especially if she has long hair.

Hmm. The rules at JK STYLE seem to change like the wind. The first time I booked, I called the day before to reserve a girl and was told that as a first timer I couldn't book in advance, only on the day, but I would be able to book a day before from my second booking onwards. So, on my second booking I called a day before. No problem. On my third booking I called a day before. No problem. Today I called a day before and was told they would not take my advance booking this time. Did I do something wrong? No big deal. I'll just call on Sunday morning and hope my girl hasn't been booked by somebody who was allowed to book the day before.

I booked them a day in advance earlier this week. It must be the person who answered the phone or the girl. Who did you go for?

Reactions: Jimmydr