Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK Style - Mirai

Date of Encounter:
January 16, 2015

Contact Method:
http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/reserve/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min (¥27,000) + Love Hotel (approx ¥4,000)

Type/Location:
Lapia Hotel, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Everything was conducted in Japanese

Overall Rating:
4 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Okay, so this is quite a tough review to write because subjectively I had an amazing time; but objectively there were a lot of things that might have been annoying for people who aren't me.

As I mentioned in another thread (http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/question-about-jk-style-net-booking.8012/), I made a reservation with JK style using their online net booking system. I literally set my alarm to get up early so I could book Mirai - because I really wanted a short girl with a flat chest (because, well, that's one of the things I'm into), and because Mirai seems to be well-reviewed (including on these boards).

The booking process was a little annoying, as related in the other thread, but after I had received the confirmation email, the communication on the day (calling them to confirm the booking, and then to confirm my room number) went pretty smoothly.

When I got to Lapia I was slightly surprised that the woman at the front desk was a bit hesitant with me - maybe it's my imagination but I read on here that they turned down someone for being a gaijin lately, and I have used them a lot in the past with no problem so was sort of surprised that she looked like she didn't want to deal with me. However, when I mentioned JK Style things proceeded with no problem.

I got to the room about 10 minutes before the agreed time so was a little annoyed that the girl was pretty late. I got two calls from JK Style to apologise, and they gave me a discount coupon for my next booking, but I think the discount was about 2,000 yen and the delay ended up costing me an extra 1,000 yen to extend the room booking.

Mirai eventually turned up about 15 minutes late and was, as far as I am concerned, smoking hot. Petite frame, sweet demeanour, and fantastic face. After she called the office to let them know what was going on we started kissing on the sofa. She is an amazing kisser but - and I don't know how else to put this - she tasted of cock. Now as far as I am concerned, that is a major plus point, but I can see how that could conceivably be annoying for someone else.

After making out for a while we took a shower, and then lay down on the bed and continued to make out. And here is the other thing that might have been annoying for other people (and maybe on another day, if the girl in question wasn't so smokingly hot, annoying for me too): for the next hour I basically did all the work; licking her tits, her pussy, fingering her, etc. while she lay back and moaned and occasionally *held* my dick (as opposed to really rubbing it). For me that was a major turn on, so while at the back of my mind I would have liked her to be a bit more aggressive, or for her to have given me a blow job, I still enjoyed myself.

I did ask her if we could have sex but she sort of giggled and ignored the question. To be perfectly honest, I got the impression that she was up for it and if I had put it in she wouldn't have objected; but obviously I didn't want to do anything without express permission for a whole host of reasons.

In the end I came by basically dry humping her hand, which, like I say, sounds, objectively, terrible, but subjectively was one of the best orgasms I've ever had.

After we finished we chatted, which was nice because she is wonderful (and teaches at a high school!).

All told, as far as I am concerned it was a fantastic experience and I would do it again in a shot; but I don't think everyone would have enjoyed such passivity.

One thing: as far as I am concerned her figure is amazing - nice, slightly chubby ass, completely flat tits. But that might not be to everyone's tastes.

Also: it seems from other reviews that she is not usually so passive. Certainly she had just swallowed someone else's load, and she had bite marks all over her neck, so maybe she was worn out from her previous encounter.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I am sort of torn. Usually if I am paying for sex I like to have the sort of sex that I wouldn't normally be able to have with a regular partner so mostly for me P4P is sex with a new half; if it is with a regular girl I would usually expect to be able to be quite demanding and self-centred. This experience was completely centred around Mirai and I didn't even ask her for a proper handjob. But I still enjoyed it immensely. Your mileage may vary!

Reactions: Jimmydr
She looks nice but that's a bit of money for no BJ and just dry humping!

Curious about your issue with LaPia. I also noticed someone else with a similar issue. I've only used them once - never again - and if I remember correctly you don't have any exchanges with front desk as its all via the machine. Was there a reason you needed to speak with the lady?

Not sure about LaPia, but most love hotels have complementary mouth wash near the sink.

I'm not even going to ask how you know what a cock tastes like. :wtf: ;)

Yeah, I think she would have been happy to have given me a BJ if I had asked for it; but we sort of got into a rhythm and it didn't feel appropriate. Like I say, if it had been a different girl or context I probably would have been disappointed, but we just naturally fell into 60 minutes of deep kissing.

Also, with LaPia, I can't tell if it was just my imagination. Like I say, I have used that hotel a huge number of times and usually they are really friendly and welcoming. Today the woman seemed to do a bit of a double take is all. I have never used the machine.

Not sure about LaPia, but most love hotels have complementary mouth wash near the sink.

I'm not even going to ask how you know what a cock tastes like. :wtf: ;)

Yep. We started kissing before she had a chance to use it. She actually used it after we showered which was a little disappointing for me!

As for the taste of cock, actually cock doesn't taste of much (the NH in my username is for New Half!), but for some reason when girls have been sucking cock/swallowing jizz there is a pretty characteristic taste - like I say, I like it.

Wait. I am going into way too much detail here aren't I? Maybe I better stop. Sorry.

Yep. We started kissing before she had a chance to use it. She actually used it after we showered which was a little disappointing for me!

As for the taste of cock, actually cock doesn't taste of much (the NH in my username is for New Half!), but for some reason when girls have been sucking cock/swallowing jizz there is a pretty characteristic taste - like I say, I like it.

Wait. I am going into way too much detail here aren't I? Maybe I better stop. Sorry.

You just killed the review with that.

Reactions: User#4899
No, that's as good an explanation as any. No judgements here. (y)

JK Style has a guy who speaks English - and who is amazingly friendly and helpful. But I think he only works on certain days.
The net booking is only in Japanese.
The girls have varying English ability. I got the impression that Mirai spoke no English. I have met other girls who have some basic English, but it will vary according to the girl. It looks like other people on these boards have used smartphones to translate etc. but obviously that is not ideal. I am sure if you can get hold of the English-speaking guy (maybe his name is Aoki?) he can tell you if they have any English speaking girls.

JK Style has a guy who speaks English - and who is amazingly friendly and helpful. But I think he only works on certain days.
The net booking is only in Japanese.
The girls have varying English ability. I got the impression that Mirai spoke no English. I have met other girls who have some basic English, but it will vary according to the girl. It looks like other people on these boards have used smartphones to translate etc. but obviously that is not ideal. I am sure if you can get hold of the English-speaking guy (maybe his name is Aoki?) he can tell you if they have any English speaking girls.

That will work for me.

Looks like we are doing two weeks in Japan and one week in Korea.

Yeah, I think she would have been happy to have given me a BJ if I had asked for it; but we sort of got into a rhythm and it didn't feel appropriate. Like I say, if it had been a different girl or context I probably would have been disappointed, but we just naturally fell into 60 minutes of deep kissing.

Also, with LaPia, I can't tell if it was just my imagination. Like I say, I have used that hotel a huge number of times and usually they are really friendly and welcoming. Today the woman seemed to do a bit of a double take is all. I have never used the machine.

Unless I have the hotel mixed up, the machine is on the right just before the elevator and next to the room selection machine. You pick the room and go straight up. Once you are done with your room, you come down and use another machine located on the right of the front desk to settle.

Would you say she looks better than her blog pics or it's accurate?

She only has two pics right? She looks way better in real life IMO, but her physique - flat chest, fat bottom - might not be to everyone's tastes. It is to mine which is why I booked her.

She only has two pics right? She looks way better in real life IMO, but her physique - flat chest, fat bottom - might not be to everyone's tastes. It is to mine which is why I booked her.

You can see her blog pics.

Really? I can't find any links to her blog... There is a video on the site but it doesn't show her face.

Click one of the two links under their summary about each girl. One is a blog and the other a review by customers.

Good review NHK

If u scroll down on Mirai profile u will c she duz pretty much everything. Sounz like she was a bit lazy. It's not unusual for service providers to give gaijin a sub par service but main thing is that u enjoyed it

her blogpix are gone. and from her 2 profile pix there is not much to see.
Some girls clean their blogs regularly. For some girls, it is a sign that they will retire sooner or later.
Change of topic:
Taste of cum?...well if it is my own, it is okay to taste it from the girl's mouth and tongue. Another man's cum is not my favorite. One more reason to book the first slot of the day. :)

I did ask her if we could have sex but she sort of giggled and ignored the question.
I LOVE when they do this. After a while, I ask again, and see if she changed her mind. If the first reply is DAME, then I leave at it.

Regarding email bookings for JK girls. I usually phone a day before and speak to Aoki-san, but often it isn't possible to book in advance this way. Aoki-san explained this is because of a shortage in manpower! So, I decided to try the email booking system on the website this time, to book a girl 2-days in advance. The online form is pretty straightforward. One thing. You do need to provide an email address for JK to reply to, but I'm cool with that. Anyways, I await their reply and will let you know how successful, or not, the process turns out to be. For those wishing to challenge their Japanese skills, the online form is linked below. Good luck!

http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/reserve/

My brain hurts! So, I booked by online form and received a confirmation email which I almost understood but I called Aoki-san to check. Good job too. I thought all I now had to do was make the confirmation call an hour or so before my date in 2-days time, as per usual, but I also have to register for JK's email magazine BEFORE my date too! Confused? You're not the only one. I think the email magazine has something to do with confirming my email details for future bookings made online. Anyways, Aoki-san is sending me a link and I probably have to fill in another online form to register for the magazine, to register my email details, to confirm my booking, to mend the hole in the bucket outside the house that Jack built whilst whistling the star-spangled banner with my trousers round my ankles and a JK girl blowing me to kingdom come! I hope! Keep you posted....

1. On-line bookings can be done two days out. They open at 5:00 am.
2. Once you make the booking request successfully you will get an almost instantaneous confirmation that you MADE a request. It will list the info you gave - girl, times available, place, options etc. It will say this is only a confirmation that you requested and if you don't hear back with 48 hrs, call.
3. Some time in the future you will get another email telling you if you are successful and asking you to confirm with them usually an hour for the start time (you need to call again once you are secure in your love nest). It may also say, "Sorry, no can do"
4. The second email MAY also say XX time is not available, so how about YY? And it will ask you to call them about is as soon as possible because that slot might be taken in the meantime.
5. I have never heard mention of the email magazine, ever.
6. Once you have done a successful on-line booking the form 'remembers' your name, phone no and email.
7. Two days to Oooo-lala!