2 hours : 33000

Type/Location:
Kabuki-cho / Lapia

Language Notes:
japanese only

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
After many weeks of reading moko's diary, i was finally in japan to meet Moko. Tried booking her for 2 days but she was booked out. on tuesday, i happen to check the website and chanced upon Moko having a shift for that day. I was pleasently surprised and excited when i called and managed to get a booking. As the time counted down to our meeting time, i was in a mix of emotions. Excited and eager to meet moko, i went to shinjuku earlier to get moko a little gift.
The ten minutes of waiting time after i called jk style to confirm with them that i was in the hotel only served to build up my excitement and anticipation even more. when i heard the doorbell ring, i leapt straight to the door and was greeted by gorgeously beautiful Moko. she was wearing a girly one piece dress which accentuated her figure. It was not her figure which drew my attention most, but her lovely pair of mesmerizing eyes. I was pretty sure she had already took my heart right there and then. After inviting her into the room, i could see she was slightly nervous as she realized i wasn't japanese and could only speak in broken japanese. As we introduce ourselves, i complimented her and she rewarded with a very shy yet cute reaction. As the time passed she became more bubbly & cheerful, this only served to attract me towards her even more. After she made her call to the company and the payment was settled. I gave her the gift that i prepared for her, she was extremely delighted by it. we spent a few moments hugging & kissing after she thanked me for the gift. She then initiated for us to go shower. As we were taking off our clothing separately, i couldn't resist hugging her from behind. She let out a little squeak as she was surprised by me, but what i did not expect was her reaction to it. she turned around and gazed deeply into my eyes before tiptoeing to plant a kiss on my lips. that literally took my breath away. We remained in each others embrace for what felt like the longest of time before we proceeded to peel what remained of the garments we had left. We held hands as she led me to the shower, we continued spend most of the time in each other embrace in between taking turns to wash each other off. After drying off, we made our way to the bed. She started off with some light kissing while i traced my fingers lightly from her neck to her hips. She too started to traced her fingers lightly over my body till she got to my lil fella. She then whispered to me in my ear that it has gotten bigger, this serve only to turned me on than i already was. As the time went on, we continued exploring each other with light kisses and licking before i went for Daty. She was extremely sensitive and she responded soft moans of "yabai", as her moans got more sensual i started with finger insertion and that got her really turned on. After pleasuring her for 10-15mins or so, she started to move and guided me to lie back while she moved downwards for some bbbj. we transitioned into a 69 next and she got really turned on at one point she just stopped her bj while she layed on my body. I took that as a cue to continue pleasuring her even more. her moans and labored breathing were getting louder. At one point, she held my hand and ask me to stop before whispering in japanese to my ear "Ecchi Suru?". I was surprised by it and took a double take and asked her what did she just said, she spoke once more and said sex. I was ecstatic and responded by kissing her and saying yes at the same time. This was a first for me, it was always the other way around where i would do the asking but this time. She naturally helped me with party hat and positioned herself to start off with missionary. we transitioned from that to CG, doggystyle and a few other positions before i eventually cummed inside her. we continued for a little while longer till we were both spent of
energy. we spent the remainder of what time we had left in each others embrace while we DFK. As the timer eventually went off, we got up and reluctantly head for the shower. I asked her for one last parting gift before we left the room, she happily agreed to take a picture with me. we parted at the exit of the hotel, she smiled as we waved each other goodbye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
i wished i had booked out her whole session for the day, i couldn't bear to leave her. I'm not even sure if this counts as GFE, it felt more like a lover experience.

Last edited:
Thanks for the excellent review. Good you had a great time. Moto is moving up my list of 'THINGS TO DO: URGENT!'

Great report! Japanese girls do GFE like none other.

Moko's appearance is striking and it sounds like she is passionate as well.

Great report! Japanese girls do GFE like none other.

Moko's appearance is striking and it sounds like she is passionate as well.
She is very passionate, the very best GFE. almost lover like experience in my opinion, sadly she wont take foreigners anymore. whoever the bastard that treat her badly enough to traumatise her, he should be banned from using this kind of service.

Reactions: lotus
If there is one lesson I learned here on the forum, it is this: don't mention FS. Others will ignore that it is 100% the choice of the woman to grant it or not. There might be one jerk who forces it, and then the damage is done (for the woman of course. The jerk couldn't care less). Poor Moko.

Reactions: John Chavers
If there is one lesson I learned here on the forum, it is this: don't mention FS. Others will ignore that it is 100% the choice of the woman to grant it or not. There might be one jerk who forces it, and then the damage is done (for the woman of course. The jerk couldn't care less). Poor Moko.
I wouldn't have mention Fs if there wasn't any damage done. I understand the repercussions of mentioning Fs being offered by the girl. But sadly the damage has been done. Moko is such a sweet girl, I hope the next time I go to Japan she might be willing to accept foreigners once more. If not I might just have to find a new girl I really like.

hi, i am very new to this, may i know how do i book a girl from JK? do i just ring them? do they speak english? thanks

hi, i am very new to this, may i know how do i book a girl from JK? do i just ring them? do they speak english? thanks

Have you gone to their website? It will give you some good information. Also you should post this particular question in the question section not review section of Moko.

Check out my JK Style Cheat Sheet. It contains all the information you'll need, with English translations of their services offered which you can cross-reference with the pages for each girl on the JK website.

http://www.tokyoadultguide.com/threads/jk-style-cheat-sheet.7684/

Let me know how helpful, or not, it is for you. Good luck.

For those deemed unworthy to enter the Inner Circle:
JK.jpg

Attachments

• JK.pdf
    391.7 KB · Views: 197
I thought that was common knowledge? A select few have a private area of the board. (n)(n)(n)

I thought that was common knowledge? A select few have a private area of the board. (n)(n)(n)
:happy:

I hear the 'private hole' area is free from obscure 8o's movie video clips . This still has to be confirmed though.(n)(n)(n)

I hear the 'private hole' area is free from obscure 8o's movie video clips
Yes, TAGmin and Meiji want to keep the hole a humor-free zone. :sleep:

That cheat sheet was posted in the public area a while ago, I think I linked to it back in Nov or Dec. Nothing secret about it.

Reactions: bichan2
Indeed. I posted it in the public area when I first made it, then put it in the Inner Circle for feedback from my fellow gods.