60 minutes 18,000 + 4000 for Love Hotel

Type/Location:
Hotel Lapia

Language Notes:
Done entirely in fairly basic apanese

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
I haven't shared a review for a while, so I thought I'd get some feedback on a recent experience.

JK Style appear to be flavour of the month at the moment, and last time I tried them I was more than happy with the girl and the experience, so I decided to give another girl a run for her money.

I returned to the hotel Lapia, for those of you who aren't familiar with love hotels, I found their room choosing and payment system confusion the first time I used it, I had to be helped by the receptionist because I was standing in the foyer acting like a numpty. Basically, you choose your room from the big touch screen, then move to the machine next to it to pay. You get a card from the first machine, but you don't need to put it in the second, just select cash and pay for it. Put the card in the third machine next to reception when you leave. I chose room 103 this time, and it was nice, some of the other rooms I've used have had manky bathrooms and no mobile reception, but this one was cool on both counts. It did only have a shower/bath combined though, so if you're really into shower play, this isn't the room for you.

I then waited for my chosen girl, Sanae, to arrive. When she arrived I was initially disappointed by her appearance. She had a very small round face with almost elfish features. It looks very traditionally Japanese, but I couldn't help being reminded of Golem whenever I looked at her.

My disappointment was further increased when I saw her naked. She was so incredibly small, so much so that she looked like a child. I love the sexy schoolgirl looks, but I prefer more of the sexy and less of the girl. She was so small and light that you could have easily picked her up and stuffed her into an average size holdall and walked out with her. She's certainly flexible enough to fit in a bag, just check out some of her blog pictures.

Adding to her childish appearance was her pubic hair which was unusually light and wispy, reminiscent of a pubescent teenager. She was most definitely a woman by the way, her face gave that away. But her body was just too childlike for me. Her tits certainly weren't E-cup either, more a small C by UK standards. This was also disappointing.

Also disappointing was our relationship, it felt more like a master/servant kind of deal rather than GFE and the Japanese she used was much more difficult for me to understand than usual. I'm not exactly fluent (JLPT3) but I can usually handle day-to-day conversation without much problem. With her, I kept having to ask her to repeat herself.

Once we were naked we went through a perfunctory shower before the fun began. She put on her school uniform and began to get to work on my knob. This is were things got interesting, very interesting indeed. She gave me the best BBBJ I can remember having. If I've had a better one, then I was too drunk to remember it. She had a variety of techniques and alternated between them constantly using her hands and tongue in combination on different areas of my body. I was quite impressed. There were all sorts of dirty things I'd planned to do to (with) this girl, but I was quite mesmerised by her technique that I just let her carry on slowly keeping me on the edge of orgasm.

After about 30 minutes she came up for a bit of DFK, but I didn't fancy kissing her after what she'd been doing for the last 30 minutes so I skilfully pushed her onto the bed and decided to explore her with my fingers. I was quite surprised to find her vagina reasonably spacious, I was expecting something a lot less roomy. I didn't ask for FS as I was more interested in getting my knob back in her mouth so I let her suck me off while I fingered her before mounting her for a tit wank. Her tits really aren't big enough for this to be any fun so I moved up and entered her mouth. From here things got a little too exiting and I shot my bolt with a great orgasm into her mouth. Altogether, a super shot.

Her BBBJ was really so good that I'm tempted to repeat despite the fact I don't really fancy her or get on with her particularly well.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Also disappointing was our relationship, it felt more like a master/servant kind of deal rather than GFE
What did you expect with a name like "Ohmygod"? She was probably afraid you were going to smite her. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Scout
Yep, I had a similar experience the otehr day. Some of their BBBJ techniques are awesome. They must have had good teachers!

Last edited:
When she arrived I was initially disappointed by her appearance. She had a very small round face with almost elfish features. It looks very traditionally Japanese, but I couldn't help being reminded of Golem whenever I looked at her.

My disappointment was further increased when I saw her naked. She was so incredibly small, so much so that she looked like a child. I love the sexy schoolgirl looks, but I prefer more of the sexy and less of the girl. She was so small and light that you could have easily picked her up and stuffed her into an average size holdall and walked out with her. She's certainly flexible enough to fit in a bag, just check out some of her blog pictures.

Adding to her childish appearance was her pubic hair which was unusually light and wispy, reminiscent of a pubescent teenager. She was most definitely a woman by the way, her face gave that away. But her body was just too childlike for me. Her tits certainly weren't E-cup either, more a small C by UK standards. This was also disappointing.

Also disappointing was our relationship, it felt more like a master/servant kind of deal rather than GFE and the Japanese she used was much more difficult for me to understand than usual. I'm not exactly fluent (JLPT3) but I can usually handle day-to-day conversation without much problem. With her, I kept having to ask her to repeat herself.

Her tits really aren't big enough for this to be any fun so I moved up and entered her mouth. From here things got a little too exiting and I shot my bolt with a great orgasm into her mouth. Altogether, a super shot.

Her BBBJ was really so good that I'm tempted to repeat despite the fact I don't really fancy her or get on with her particularly well.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

I like your review. There is a real attention to detail that I think is important. Personally I really petite girls like that and I like uniform thing. Maybe I should give her a try.

I'm surprised you rated her 5/5 though. In the read, it didn't seem like you were really that into her. The whole body type thing and communication thing. Golem? You mean from the Lord of the Rings?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 120
I think he means elf like that Orlando blooms character. I almost puked because the details made it sound like he got his knobs polished by a 9 year old boy in a Halloween costume

Yep, I had a similar experience the other day. Some of their BBBJ techniques are awesome. They must have had good teachers!

If I ever see that job advertised, I'd certainly consider applying!

Perhaps Golem was a little harsh, looks and beauty are more a matter of personal taste anyway.

I had my first P4P experience in 2002, in a nice nightclub/brothel in Prague. Since then, I dread to think how much I've spent getting women to suck my cock, either by paying them directly or spending time and money dating. I've had a lot of good BJs in that time. Some girls really know how to get you off quickly. Sanae was different, she didn't seam to want me to come, she kept me on the edge for what felt like ages so when I finally did come it was the best. For that I gave her five stars, I can forgive everything else. She has obviously spent some time trying to perfect her technique. It might not be for everyone though, she was very slow and gentle.

All I can say is I enjoyed it. If Orlando Bloom could give BJs like that, well I'd be tempted!

Reactions: ohFFS and just4fun
Perhaps Golem was a little harsh, looks and beauty are more a matter of personal taste anyway.

I had my first P4P experience in 2002, in a nice nightclub/brothel in Prague. Since then, I dread to think how much I've spent getting women to suck my cock, either by paying them directly or spending time and money dating. I've had a lot of good BJs in that time. Some girls really know how to get you off quickly. Sanae was different, she didn't seam to want me to come, she kept me on the edge for what felt like ages so when I finally did come it was the best. For that I gave her five stars, I can forgive everything else. She has obviously spent some time trying to perfect her technique. It might not be for everyone though, she was very slow and gentle.

lol It's ok, if she reminded you of Golem. Everyone wants to know that, because we may think the same. Ok, I think I understand, her BJ style was style 5/5, making up for her shortcomings. I've got mixed feelings about being kept on the tip of orgasm, but I'm sure that's just me. However, I really like a petite girl.

My first p4p was in America from a girl with dyed blonde hair, naturally black, in her hotel room. We sort of became friendly as I become 1 of her "regulars". Best CBJ ever! Never been as good since, maybe I'm just reminiscint. CBJ is much stricter in the states, but she did do BBBJ a few times over the years. I still remember her real and working name.

One of the receptionists speaks English, he's not always there.