Julien Crap

Whenever you attempt to enter another country, you are reviewed and a decision is made as to whether they want you there. It is not your right to be allowed entry, although given that 99.9% of us are not even a blip on any risk assessment then we generally go straight through these checks and continue on our way.

Now, you highlight yourself, or are highlighted by someone else to these people and the risk assessment has to be completed. They will review your request and then either choose to allow you into the country or deny your request.

As I stated earlier in the thread he was going to now struggle as his infamy was catching up with him. You appear to believe it's some conspiracy, and keep quoting about women's lib or pink shirts or whatever. In reality, all they will do is assess him, consider the backlash that will occur if he is allowed to enter and assaults someone in their country, after he's made it public knowledge that this is what he does. I'm actually quite proud he's been denied entry to the UK. Nobody in their right mind would want to be the one to grant him entry to assault someone.

This was no conspiracy, this was a review of his request, and an assessment against whether he was of a person that we wanted loose in our country.

We revoke the passports of a lot of or criminals, hooligans are refused departure rights during national games etc, we get it wrong sometimes and struggle with European laws, but if this guy is such a prick, perhaps the US should be thinking about keeping him there, rather than having other countries have to decide to refuse him entry, sort out your own backyard before trying to sort out the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Julien not only assaults and sexually assaults women, but he tours the world getting paid for training other men that sexually assaulting women is acceptable behavior. I don't really consider this "tasteless idiocy". I consider it criminal behavior. If, say, there was a pickpocketing ring that went from city to city pickpocketing a bunch of people, and that gang was exposed and identified on the internet, would it be "totally unwarranted" for Japanese immigration to elect to refuse entry to those people?

I was not aware that he assaulted people. If that's the case, then criminal charges render travel bans unnecessary, as he should be locked up.

I am not seeing assault in that video. Harassment maybe, especially if he continued, but not assault. That doesn't mean he hasn't done so elsewhere.

My issue is that 1400 British girls were brutally raped, some doused with gasoline, and the authorities allowed this to go on for years without trying to stop it, out of "fearing being accused of racism. " On top of that the media completely covered it up.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

If the U.K. is so concerned about rape then how about denying some of these militant imams entry? There was in imam in Lincoln who had actually issued a statement encouraging rebels in Iraq to take female U.S. Soldiers as sex slaves. As far as I'm aware he is still not barred from reentry into the U.K.

My point that this one guy is a mere blip on the radar in terms of actual danger to women. He's white and a PUA so that's what's fueling it. I don't expect everyone to come at it from my point of view. Being biracial I do tend to emphasize race more than most, but still. This is about as stupid as when the Southern Poverty Law Center labeled Roosh as the leader of a " hate group," when the man is just all about getting laid. It's just amazing that this could marshall more than a few seconds of derision.

I don't have a problem with hating this guy. My concern is that something this inconsequential is attacked by multiple national governments, while literally hundreds of indigenous European girls have been raped and the media has actually managed to largely cover this up. How the hell is it even possible that THIS is what rouses the U.K. Government?

I was talking with my dad the other day; he said he didn't care of he ever returned to Britain again, and for him, that's saying something.

People haven't been banned from entry for joining fucking ISIS, for Christ's sake. Just one more example of how a democracy's function can be hijacked by charlatans manipulating an irrational, overly emotional public.

I respect your opinion. You're right to judge the guy. My issue is with the scale of things.

Whenever you attempt to enter another country, you are reviewed and a decision is made as to whether they want you there. It is not your right to be allowed entry, although given that 99.9% of us are not even a blip on any risk assessment then we generally go straight through these checks and continue on our way.

Now, you highlight yourself, or are highlighted by someone else to these people and the risk assessment has to be completed. They will review your request and then either choose to allow you into the country or deny your request.

As I stated earlier in the thread he was going to now struggle as his infamy was catching up with him. You appear to believe it's some conspiracy, and keep quoting about women's lib or pink shirts or whatever. In reality, all they will do is assess him, consider the backlash that will occur if he is allowed to enter and assaults someone in their country, after he's made it public knowledge that this is what he does. I'm actually quite proud he's been denied entry to the UK. Nobody in their right mind would want to be the one to grant him entry to assault someone.

This was no conspiracy, this was a review of his request, and an assessment against whether he was of a person that we wanted loose in our country.

We revoke the passports of a lot of or criminals, hooligans are refused departure rights during national games etc, we get it wrong sometimes and struggle with European laws, but if this guy is such a prick, perhaps the US should be thinking about keeping him there, rather than having other countries have to decide to refuse him entry, sort out your own backyard before trying to sort out the rest of the world.

Pinkshirts are merely the hardcore activists who influence policy. There's no "consoiracy" involved at all these people are open and honest about their totalitarian views at this point. Of course, some politicians are more sensitive to their demands than others. We have have whole political party here whose ideology is formed by pinkshirts in academia and business. It's called the Democratic Party. There's one in Britain called Labor.

Again-this shows how emotional and irrational the U.K. Government is. How many criminals have been allowed entry? Offending the sensibilities of feminists and white knights is enough to get you banned? Ok fine. I accept that. Now ban every one from Kenya, Pakistan, etc. that has been involved with terrorist organizations or actual rapes.

The fact that Rotherham even happened. How anyone can even have the reserves to have disgust about anything else at this point. Getting mad at this guy ( in a sustained way-the video made me mad when I watched it) in this climate is like worrying about a guy smoking marijuana while a cartel of heroin dealers operate on the neighborhood playground.

I know I probably sound fairly preachy. It's not my attempt to berate anyone. I just am giving the argument from what I consider to be a more prescient point of view. Everyone has the right to their own opinions on this.

They have succeeded in elevating Julien Blanc into a quasi NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT who must be banned from entering all countries on earth to save the women and children. Ridiculous!

Furthermore, various foreign women who involve themselves in Japanese culture, see this as an opportunity to attack the popularity of foreign men with Japanese women. Many such women are jealous and upset over the perceived success foreign men seem to have in Japan, though this success is overrated in my opinion.

It absolutely is ridiculous. If only
Rhodes, Kipling, and Churchill could see the fecklessness of the current regime. If there was ever an incident that revealed the need for sanity/UKIP, it's this nonsense.

Your last point is something I've thought about for a while. I wish I could impress on guys here just how much contempt white feminists have against them for being with Asian women. In reality, being a western male of any race and dating in Japan ( or any non-Anglo country) automatically puts you in the same category as this Blanc idiot in the minds of MANY feminists.

In fact, these same pinkshirts tried (and fortunately failed) to get a law passed in Sweden to punish men for sleeping with prostitutes IN COUNTRIES WHERE IT IS LEGAL! This and the general " Swedish Model," are reasons why I will never accept a contract from Sweden. I don't care what it's worth.

These feminist activists are not on the side of any man. I can guarantee you that if most of them encounter international playboys like guys on TAG, they would demonize all of us without discrimination.

It's counterproductive to want romantic fulfillment as a heterosexual man and yet accommodate these puritanical Jezebel-quoting people. Again, I'm not coming down on anyone here: just trying to show how it's in their best interest to take the Full dose of the red pill, because it's clear that moderation, accommodation, and " dialogue" is not possible with radical feminists. They seek supremacy.

Damn this produced some rants outta me lol. The good news is I will be in South Africa in a couple of days, and likely won't be able to post ha.

Overview & Opinion of Julien Blanc Tactics

1) Totally agree that the guy lacks social and cultural sensitivity to the point of looking like a jackass.

What Julien appears to lack awareness of, is how his tactics may look to 3rd parties. While the woman he is talking to may be somewhat accepting of it, other onlookers may NOT. This is because he is blatantly violating social norms.

And these onlookers may have agendas. So he can be an excuse for wider attacks on foreigners. As a newbie or tourist in Japan, Julien was clearly not aware of how his jackass routines may affect others.

However, after watching numerous videos of his, I believe that I have some understanding of where he was trying to go.

2) Caveman, KINO, & Humor

There is a style of pickup, which is known among the old school, as the "caveman". It's an art lost and morphed into what PUAs called KINO. My swinger friends and I still know it by it's much older and cruder form.

Caveman is where a guy grabs females and PLAYFULLY and JOKINGLY (exerts dominance). Keyword here is playfully.

Example- SLOWLY and GENTLY grab a woman that you don't know by the waist in the club and pull her in for a gentle hug. Then with a SMILE, start talking to her. If done CORRECTLY, it can work well. If the woman objects, you let go, and compliment her or make a funny and non-offensive joke out of it. Another trick to the caveman style is being SMOOTH about it. Like say how a male ballroom dancer spins a woman.

Julien's style crossed over into public humiliation and sadistic domination, making it look almost like assault (though I think it wasn't). He lacked any type of finesse, subtlety, or group orientated humor.

Julien appeared to be attempting to show how far guys can go physically, but the point isn't to make yourself standout as a public nuisance, it's to GET WOMEN. While grabbing a woman by her neck and pulling her into your crotch can be childishly funny, the success rate for getting women to go home with you will be LOW.

Furthermore, many PUAs want to be smooth OR not stand out too much in public, because they may come back to that same club or spot tomorrow. You don't want everyone to know you as the jackass boy.

KINO, which is about how to go from touching to undressing women, is also about being SMOOTH. It's NOT done in an abrupt, overly aggressive, and scary manner.

3) Dominance, S&M, BDSM, Submissiveness, & Masochism

It occured to me that Julien possibly has a misunderstanding of applying dominance and the S&M scene.

S&M play is very common among swingers, though this is a slightly different scene from those into the fetish culture. Swingers are more sexual, where those into fetish bars and clubs, tend to be more into role-playing.

I presently have a girlfriend that is into S&M and enjoys playing a submissive and slave. Probably about 30% of my girlfriends are like that or fantasize about it. She wants me to tie her up, put collars on her, spank her, etc... I'm a Dom, by nature, and incorporate it into swinger play.

Be that as it may, she/subs/slaves (S&M terminology) give permission to exert various degrees of control, and I'm aware of what she is comfortable with AND my surroundings.

Doms and Masters don't abuse Subs and Slaves in public or without knowing the person well and what they want. And it's not "abuse" but a form of role-playing and sexual play, however many of the uninitiated to BDSM may not know what is going on.

Julien, on the other hand, appeared to be sadistically and publicly testing women for submissiveness. Thus the odd rough handling, such as grabbing throats, necks, heads, etc... Mathematically, Julien would find various women that he could exert immediate dominance over, but at the price of offending a lot of women and people around that are watching.

But, that rough handling style is NOT the appropriate or recommended way of how you should go about it in public.

While a very significant percentage of women are submissive and/or masochistic, NOT every woman is NOR does every woman want to show she is in public. Furthermore, people watching may NOT understand what is going on between the couple, and MISTAKENLY think the guy is abusive. As appeared to have happen with those seeing his video.

How you test if a woman is into S&M culture or fantasizes about it, is mainly VERBALLY. What I call verbal sexual escalation. You create stories about S&M play and see how she reacts to it.

If you perceive she has a submissive personality or wants to do S&M style play, then you escalate that type of play in PRIVATE OR at a swinger or fetish club. So you MOVE her, geographical escalation, to a place where you both can act out your sexual fantasies.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenDalton
>>>>I don't really consider this "tasteless idiocy". I consider it criminal behavior. (quote from Meiji)

I guess everyone on this board are criminals. FS is not allowed in Japan.

Think about it. Double Standard. It's NOT ok when somebody else does it but it's ok when one does it. His actions and our actions might not be the 100% the same but it's somewhat similar. Somewhat degrading. Tell me someone who would be PROUD to get a facial from a stranger.

I definitely don't condone his action; it's too extreme. But it's funny when people are lashing out at him when most foreigners who are in Japan in the first place are "subtly" doing the same thing BUT in a more refine manner.

>>>>I don't really consider this "tasteless idiocy". I consider it criminal behavior. (quote from Meiji)

I guess everyone on this board are criminals. FS is not allowed in Japan.

Think about it. Double Standard. It's NOT ok when somebody else does it but it's ok when one does it. His actions and our actions might not be the 100% the same but it's somewhat similar. Somewhat degrading. Tell me someone who would be PROUD to get a facial from a stranger.

I definitely don't condone his action; it's too extreme. But it's funny when people are lashing out at him when most foreigners who are in Japan in the first place are "subtly" doing the same thing BUT in a more refine manner.

Please re-read what I wrote here.

Julien is a dumbass that is making shit harder for foreigners in Japan than it can be. I think the reasons why people take him seriously is because people pay this jackass thousands of dollars to learn his "pick up game" and on his webpage, he talks about keeping women in abusive relationships. I have some friends and relatives back home who ask me if you can legitimately pick up girls in Tokyo just by grabbing their head to your crotch while saying "pikachu."

Though I have not read Blanc's writings and won't spend the money to do so, I'm willing to bet that Blanc has some good advice in there as well.
Nah, I listened to a one hour video of his while doing chores around my apartment. His is a very good and engaging speaker, but it was devoid of any content, endless stories of him getting into a club, meeting some hot girl etc, lots of PUA jargon "X is important but don't forget Y". My guess the students would have thoroughly enjoyed the class without realising they learned nothing, the same sort of people that enjoy other content free self help programmes without realising it was content free.

I'm taking the time out from guarding my street with the neighbors to reply. There are buildings on fire in the distance. Gives me unsettling dejavu. Nevertheless I hope this makes sense.

Julien Blanc- I've made sure not to defend the guy. He's a tool for sure.

But I disagree with the scope of the reaction. I know I've said it already, but the fact that 1400 girls were raped and some doused with gasoline is a hell of a lot bigger deal to me. And the fact that it was covered up by the same leftist media that has made a huge deal out of this inane shit is a sign that the press in both the U.K. And U.S. is in a downward spiral. If the guy broke the law let him be charged and pay the price,, otherwise call him a douchebag and be done with it.

I am justifiably cautious here; I have no hard evidence, but I'd wager at least 90 percent of the people coming at Julien Blanc in the media would have zero problems attacking anyone who pays for sex.

That's because we are no longer in the 1990s. The age of stuffed-shirt conservatives and " live and let live" liberals is gone. Political lines have been redrawn, and these leftists today want to cockblock you in every way conceivable, because they cater to feminists and statists in general.

To me the guy is just an idiot. Most of the more "esoteric"'aspects of game are totally unnecessary and many of these " gurus" are analogous to all these internet fitness instructors, in that they really are unnecessary. Basic principles and an informed rejection of feminism is sufficient, save in environments like Japan, in which more specialization is required ( obviously for foreign guys, that is).

But lest we celebrate his censure too much, understand this- there's talk in the Guardian and other left wing U.K. Media outlets that more and more leftist elites are calling for the reestablishment of the licensing of the press, of the 1662 variety. They lack support thus far, but ten years ago I would have laughed had anyone suggested a guy could be banned from entry in Blanc's circumstances. And we best believe that men like us, who are outside the norm of dead-end romantic circumstances ( that explicitly favor the state), are always going to be targeted.

Last edited:
I'm taking the time out from guarding my street with the neighbors to reply. There are buildings on fire in the distance.

Stay safe, just catching bits and pieces of news about Missouri over here.

Stay safe, just catching bits and pieces of news about Missouri over here.
Thanks. I appreciate that. I feel like I take up a lot of space on here and can offer nothing in return except for unsolicited political opinion. I use TAG to keep my spirits up on getting out of here. I wish I could offer reviews and everything. If I come across as obnoxious I hope people will remember-I'm in a really, truly shitty place. Basically the opposite of Fukuoka or Tokyo.

It seems to have died down around 6 this morning (10 AM now). My neighborhood banded together and nothing happened. The local walgreens was set on fire. I'm in rural Illinois right now about to eat some choice BBQ-a welcome break from the chaos of last night!

My future grandson:
"What were you doing the night you were in the riots grandpa?

Me:
"Reading about guys' romps with beautiful prostitutes on TAG and wishing I was there instead of living in a Fallout 3 scenario."

There was a good article on the Julien/RSD thing the other day. Pretty even-handed, I think.

Maybe not connected, but the results will likely be increased profits.

Well, then I will rest easy knowing that every single one of those clients that actually pays, is clearly a tool. :)

On the other side of the coin, I can see some like-minded people walking up this guy and saying something like "Way to go bro!" *bro fists* *chest bump* etc. etc.

grumpy-cat-16.jpg

For those wondering about who I meant by "Pinkshirt," see the attached file. This vile Communist is filled with racial hatred, yet has no problems living in a majority white nation. She's not intelligent enough to process her hypocrisy. Forget Julien Blanc, I'd do a whole lot worse if she said some shit like this about Kiowa people. I have no idea why whites tolerate this mess, especially since she's just mad because she wants a white dude and can't get one. She probably wouldn't look twice at an Indian/Hispanic man, not that anybody would want her vile ass. Just another vile spiritually dead feminist.

"White people ruin everything." Yeah- white people sure do fail at running countries. They also exclude minorities, won't elect them to office, and cant build successful economies for shit. It's Asian and African countries that really embrace the world's poor and downtrodden ( sarc).

I'm so damn done with these anti-humanity lefties. I know their time is up, but that switch can't flip soon enough. We need another great ghost dance, but against pinkshirts instead of U.S. Cavalry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 119
This guy royally sucks. I'm not saying he doesn't. I'm not defending him one bit. I'm saying that it shouldn't be a " cause célèbre," and that men, particularly the more " nerdy" gaijin in Japan, should be wary of the kind of chivalry stirred up by this kind if thing-and exploited by bitter feminists like this racist heffer. IRL I'm respectful to about everyone. I certainly don't advocate being this kind of a super pushy asshole. I will only go off on someone if they start it up.

But beta game-being that "nice-guy" who would take something like this and feign very self-serving outrage, that's not going to help the guys in question. Julien blanc is an asshole sure, but most chivalrous guys on the warpath are getting equally chopped up by both men and women in my experience. Just a good time to reflect on what that kind of "saving" gets these guys.

I was a natural in high school. Id always tease and push things a little bit. I'd never do anything like what that douche does because it's assholish and way counterproductive. But at the same time I still had to deal with the nerdy " why is she with an asshole like him? I would treat her so much better!" Laments from these girls' beta orbiters. Some of these girls humiliated these guys in such a way that it made sex less fun with them even though I was seventeen years old ! White knighting is a HUGE cultural problem. It plays a role in everything from foreign policy to military culture to obamacare to gamergate. It's why this guy, roost, Matt Forney, et al have received documented death threats which are ignored in favor of the fake Sarkeesian death threats. Of course it ultimately gets these white knights nowhere. They end up losing out while more conscious men clean up. If these guys would just understand that they have the power within themselves to succeed and that they should value themselves more, they'd understand that the beta make feminist strategy leads them nowhere. A good article on the issue:http://takimag.com/article/feminism...among_beta_males_jim_goad/print#axzz3JV82suV4

I felt sorry for these kind of guys and still do. I have no hostility towards them. I try to help them, to get them to see how they are being played. Kind of like how Solong does. But less eloquently. But only a few have ever listened. I have no desire to force anyone or gain anything, just to be a helpful comrade to those who are receptive to my message of social mindfulness and self-defense. Those who have listened improved their love lives. But most just continue to fear reality and enjoy no affection, and at least not on the level they deserve. Im not lying: before I got off of Facebook I was actually chatting up Nozomi Sasaki. I know no one os going to believe that- that's fine. I actually called her. But you know-you csnt white knight a girl like that. She's been hailed as an angelic being since her birth ( send why not? She's fine as hell) and " nice guy" just doesn't work. But I'm telling these guys that they are good enough to chat up a girl like that too. Same with Kitty- these women are not "above" anyone, even if they're absolute beauties like kitty and nozomi, anymore than those of us with financial resources are " above" anyone else. Yes all women worth a damn want something in return, whether money, social proof, etc. but outside of one time encounters or p4p what works best is only investing in those who invest in you.

I feel like many, particularly Caucasian guys ( not being racist-im half Caucasian) have a knee jerk reaction to " save" fair maidens. And they get royally screwed for it. I mean in every which way. And Caucasian guys seem to do this with double intensity for japanese women, as they have swallowed the myth that these women are these helpless angels. Then ten years down the road they are on TAG talking about how frigid and mercenary their wives are. And screwed by the courts, unable to see their children.

I just think guys getting out of whack about this dude is not worth it. In fact it's a sign of how easily they can be manipulated into various causes, etc.

Plus the pinkshirt lies regarding gamergate ( such as saarkeesian and quinn's fake death threats) illustrate how their false flag operations can easily affect the corruption of culture. Same with this girl's anti-white genocide dreams. And. She's not alone. Asian women in the anglosphere tend to divide up, like most women, on whether or not they can land a decent mate. Those who can't bitch about "exoticism" and "dragon lady" this and that, because of their sense of inadequacy and resentment at white men. I'm seeing that with this girl's tweets big time. I personally think that if anyone should have a visa revoked, it's a cultural Marxist. Most women (and men) who are not politicos or academics and also not radical feminists don't see how radical third wave really is at heart. For example, at the university I went to in undergrad it's now possible for a male student to be expelled JUST on the say so of a young woman. No evidence required. No due process granted. And this is where white-knighting and not being vigilant about pinkshirts leads-you wake up ten years later and you suddenly have to use gender less pronouns, or are kicked out of your job due to your refusal to deny the obvious biological nature of sex roles. Hell, in Sweden, a law was proposed ( fortunately defeated), in which it would be illegal for Swedish men to pay for sex IN COUNTRIES IN WHICH IT'S LEGAL! Rest assured, you pay for sex in any way and the most powerful, influential pinkshirts will see you as an inveterate enemy. Unfortunately p4p, and because of third wave feminism sex itself, is a " left-right" issue.

You have to be mindful that third-wave feminism originated from Gramsci and the cultural Marxists. It's anti-west, anti-family, anti-liberty. I don't see any aspect of it that can be redeemed. First wave and second wave yes, but not third. Third wave feminism is also referred to as " gender feminism."
Plus the whole " sex object" thing is so easy to manipulate. Almost no men truly treat women like objects. Valuing women for mostly sex isn't " objectifying" if you ask me. Not anymore than valuing my tennis buddy because he's good. We don't have to be close to play tennis and we don't have to be close to have sex.

I think the return of kings article made some good points. Really just wanted to plug that but ended up with more to say. And also, I'm not a PUA. I don't have the time for much pick-up ATM and there's no need in any of those silly techniques in my opinion. I am into the general framework and principles though. What I am is a fairly hardcore rightist, desirous of a healthy society in which good men are less put upon and taken advantage of ( at least that's my style of leadership). And in which biological sex roles are acknowledged and pro-social relations are restored.

But I'm rambling- attack this guy if you want. He's pretty shitty so no complaints from me there. I just want men to be more mindful of where this sentiment can possibly ( but doesn't have to ) lead.

I think there are just too many neckbeards who need to hat tip to "m'lady" on this site. LOL

I think there are just too many neckbeards who need to hat tip to "m'lady" on this site. LOL

I imagine a lot of the distaste here is due to him violating japanese social norms as much as anything else. From that perspective maybe he is pretty out of hand.
But still I just wish more guys, ESPECIALLY ex-pats, would understand just how much they're targeted and despised by the Jezebel/Salon/Huffington Post crowd.

They are living in a relatively " sane" society in some regards, so they can't see it, but oh so many writers from that camp would demonize them completely, And that's not even counting the sheer jealousy of many Anglosphere women who are extremely threatened by the competition, and would be more than happily shame or outright ban men in their countries from dating in Asia. The reply is always, " it doesn't make any sense." But it doesn't have to-the powers that be in the U.S. and other Anglo countries have gone crazy and what Rollo thomassi calls " the female imperative " is on full blast."

In a world in which a young man can be kicked out of school just on the say so of a female student, lose everything in divorce, Etc., it's just not in our best interest to get riled up about this admittedly idiotic person, and certainly not a good idea to support arbitrary governments using visas as a form of enforcing radical feminism, which is the logical conclusion of his being barred from entry into certain nations.

Anyway just my two cents. It's meant to uplift and support, not knock any man down.

Reactions: jgirlcreeper
I'm going to go to Dubai and shove a rich guy's daughter's head on my crotch.

Yeah, that would get them pussy drenched.

Seriously, this guy Julien is a total toolbag. I don't care what your beliefs or concepts are in engaging women, but violating their privacy/personal space and forcibly engaging them in a sexual act is harassment in all angles. I've watched a good number of his videos and some of his so called "seminars" and I'm repulsed.

BRB PITCHFORK

Reactions: User#3673
I imagine a lot of the distaste here is due to him violating japanese social norms as much as anything else. From that perspective maybe he is pretty out of hand.
But still I just wish more guys, ESPECIALLY ex-pats, would understand just how much they're targeted and despised by the Jezebel/Salon/Huffington Post crowd.
They are living in a relatively " sane" society in some regards, so they can't see it, but oh so many writers from that camp would demonize them completely, And that's not even counting the sheer jealousy of many Anglosphere women who are extremely threatened by the competition, and would be more than happily shame or outright ban men in their countries from dating in Asia. The reply is always, " it doesn't make any sense." But it doesn't have to-the powers that be in the U.S. and other Anglo countries have gone crazy and what Rollo thomassi calls " the female imperative " is on full blast."
In a world in which a young man can be kicked out of school just on the say so of a female student, lose everything in divorce, Etc., it's just not in our best interest to get riled up about this admittedly idiotic person, and certainly not a good idea to support arbitrary governments using visas as a form of enforcing radical feminism, which is the logical conclusion of his being barred from entry into certain nations.
Anyway just my two cents. It's meant to uplift and support, not knock any man down.

Yes, we all hate feminists and jerkoff leftists. However, it really pisses me off to see this guy teaching classes focused on sexually assaulting Japanese women. Even if the video he shows is fake... it is still likely to create bad behavior among his followers!

Yes, we all hate feminists and jerkoff leftists. However, it really pisses me off to see this guy teaching classes focused on sexually assaulting Japanese women. Even if the video he shows is fake... it is still likely to create bad behavior among his followers!
My main argment was while he's certainky a pos and an idiot, he's not worth being store concerned with, at least by authorities.

It's just surreal that western governments allow in terrorists by the bushel, despite increasing tensions and terror attacks, and are somehow concerned with this douchebag. It's an example of what Rollo tomassi calls " the feminine imperative" in which a woman stubbing her toe is deemed more of a catastrophe than a man being killed.

Japan banning him makes sense. New Zealand or Canada does not in my opinion.

Reactions: Solong
Video of Julien getting his butt roasted in an interview and trying to defend the stupidity he had done. My deal with this guy is the misapplication of PUA principles and turning it into a character from JACKASS. He thought those childish pranks were funny and was totally clueless about the social and political ramifications. He became a feminist wet dream and "reverse engineered" into a weapon against men who actually do need some help.

Last edited: