Keeping Your Habits Secret

I once got told i had a beautiful dick, by a girl in liverpool whilst sucking me off. I was too drunk to come and i think she wanted to encourage me. The standard dick compliments would be 'massive' 'huge' etc, but i guess she felt that would be too much of a stretch, so went with 'beautiful'

I've had that comment in Japan which then leads to the thought......"what do other dicks look like? don't they all look the same?"
Guess they are like tits - all different

Reactions: MikeH
Reactions: chacha23
You're the only one!
I'm dying to know what a beautiful dick looks like...
Maybe I can groom mine the same way. :ROFLMAO:
Guys, believe it or not I don't actually go to health establishments to compare dick stories.....as in.....

"Thanks honey, let's leave the blow job today I'd just really like to hear some cock-tales of some other trouser snakes you've had the pleasure to meet"

Reactions: MikeH
Guys, believe it or not I don't actually go to health establishments to compare dick stories.....

Well, that's what you say now! Don't worry, we don't judge! Of course it's now right back on to the topic "Keeping your secrets". :p

Well, that's what you say now! Don't worry, we don't judge! Of course it's now right back on to the topic "Keeping your secrets". :p

Haha but I must let you know that I will never turn down a BJ over cock-tales!
Of course now I'm curious what your secrets are @MikeH ! Feel free to share!

Not sure about Tokyo, but some adult establishments back in my hometown offer to keep point cards for customers. That way the cards don’t fall into the hands of coworkers let alone WAGs.

I've been offered this service in Tokyo, though never go to any one place enough where it'd be worth worrying about.

Domestic situation means I bin anything before it gets home.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Guys, believe it or not I don't actually go to health establishments to compare dick stories.....as in.....

"Thanks honey, let's leave the blow job today I'd just really like to hear some cock-tales of some other trouser snakes you've had the pleasure to meet"

Personally I think its fun though. A GF once told me she saw a guy with a dick piercing . Ewwwwww