Guest viewing is limited

AM Kei of Asian Mystique

Thought I'd post this just to clear up any misunderstanding about Kei's schedule or beat a dead horse..lol Dave at AM, in a reply to one of my emails a few weeks back or so, told me that due to time contraints going on in Kei's private life, she is limiting her time, thus availability, and that it's certainly nothing I did. Which makes more sense, since she must add about an extra hour to her regular travel time after a round trip to meet up with me. So Chris's conjecture she's being very selective is the case, and the why part was cleared up by Dave.

This is Japan. Doesn't she know that お客様は神です? Nothing is more important than her customers.

This is Japan. Doesn't she know that お客様は神です? Nothing is more important than her customers.

If I remember well she has another (normal) job with customers too, and lives far from Tokyo. And it's really her right to decide how much time she allocates to each job, and how she organizes her life generally speaking

If I remember well she has another (normal) job with customers too, and lives far from Tokyo. And it's really her right to decide how much time she allocates to each job, and how she organizes her life generally speaking
Standing behind Frenchy ...yeah. That's what I wanted to say.lol..

Reactions: Malick

Much like you Frenchy, you're one of the few who has walked on both sides of the street. A player and a provider, definitely an unique position.

Has anyone tried AF with Kei?
I did anal with her, and it was quite an enjoyable experience. Tight, but not so much that you cannot give her a decent pounding. In contrast to what others have said about her Kei took charge in our session. After the shower she was like "let's get started. I want to do anal first"

Reactions: Lifeloverr
AM needs to update all the profiles with the exception of the new girls. I still see the same profiles from 2 years ago when I got here.

2 years ago! Ai has been on the books for a decade and is still listed as 25, whilst Rio and Yumika must be pushing 50 by now.

Reactions: MikeH

She lives near the Atsugi area on the Odakyu line, so about an 50 minute ride to Shinjuku.
Only 15 minutes to Machida, though, which is technically part of Tokyo.

t Rio and Yumika must be pushing 50 by now.

Definitely Rio. I remember being with her almost ten years ago. Last night I asked AM if Kei was available. Theysaid she is "on vacation" until the 10th. They suggested Rio. I said no thank you.

Reactions: Lifeloverr