Guest viewing is limited

Lets have fun! Help me arrange the perfect sugar weekend!

Frenchy

Peace, Love and Camembert
Reaction score
Ok so I stop polluting the Anything Goes thread with my new sugar story and make this new one...
She’s Ethnic Chinese Aussie, super sexy, incredibly she’s not demanding cash , just great sightseeing and entertainment (in bed she provides it, outside its my responsibility ;)).
Next week will be only her second stay in Japan , we’ll do hanami of course, and Ryokan etc... maybe a HB too.
Any idea or place you went recently that blew your mind? Great restaurant, club (she loves R&B / hip-hop) , bar, original onsen and love hotel ideas etc...
Especially interested in the ladies’ideas here, but of course Mikey can also spread his usual nonsense :D
As she saves me the cash part, I can splurge a bit on the rest.
Merci mes amis! :kiss:

Last edited:
This time of year? Rent a car and drive around Mt. Fuji while it’s still snow capped!

Especially interested in the ladies’ideas here, but of course Mikey can also spread his usual nonsense

I am deeply hurt. I always thought my nonsense was unusual.

If it's only her second time here then it is your duty to introduce some interesting love hotels to her. And if you have a car and time then maybe pop in to this one from your way back from Mt. Fuji.

https://www.hard-love.me/

Never been there myself yet, but what I have heard it beats the pretty plain SM hotels left in the Tokyo area hands down.

One option could be Kawaguchiko lake, enjoying cherry blossom season and stay in a luxury Ryokan, making love in your room private-open-air onsen with views to Fujisan, and you will feel like heaven. If you decide to go, don’t miss the Kaiseki dinner.
Fuji Onsenji Yumeko Ryokan
http://www.onsenji.com/
Located 5 minutes by taxi from station, 500 meters walking from the lake and 15 minutes by taxi to Fuji Level 5th.

I am deeply hurt. I always thought my nonsense was unusual.

If it's only her second time here then it is your duty to introduce some interesting love hotels to her. And if you have a car and time then maybe pop in to this one from your way back from Mt. Fuji.

https://www.hard-love.me/

Never been there myself yet, but what I have heard it beats the pretty plain SM hotels left in the Tokyo area hands down.

Thanks ! Now thats no-nosense good advice! You may feel even more offended ! :D

Reactions: MikeH
One option could be Kawaguchiko lake, enjoying cherry blossom season and stay in a luxury Ryokan, making love in your room private-open-air onsen with views to Fujisan, and you will feel like heaven. If you decide to go, don’t miss the Kaiseki dinner.
Located 5 minutes by taxi from station, 500 meters walking from the lake and 15 minutes by taxi to Fuji Level 5th.

Love it! Usually do day trips there so never stopped in a ryokan. Probably full already but will try

Unfortunately fully booked (also Gora Kadan and the one in Shuzenji) but through Relux I could find another one on lake Kawaguchi, not as nice though. I recommend Relux for ryokans selections and prices, great site.
On the way back we may try the SM hotel found by Mikey too, driving can be tiring , need to make a pause sometimes :)

What a great plan! You will enjoy a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for recommending Relux. I didn’t know about it.

Reactions: Frenchy
What a great plan! You will enjoy a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for recommending Relux. I didn’t know about it.
Often they have better deals than the Expedias etc.
Looks like we will spend more time inside than outside though , given the weather forecasts. Not that would be a big problem :)

Reactions: Majestyk
She’s coming soon, can’t wait! :hungry:
Wanted to try Kobe beef, I booked Kaiseki 511 in Akasaka , anyone tried? Other recommendation?

Reactions: Majestyk
Now that you have it all fixed up it's time to invite us too. Or why else would you have titled the question "Let's have fun"?
Well we may go to a HB saturday evening. She never tried but find the idea funny. But of course I won’t tell you which one cause your BO would ravage my budding love story. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MikeH and krage
But of course I won’t tell you which one cause your BO would ravage my budding love story. :ROFLMAO:

I know, you would fall in love with the BO and leave her all alone. But don't despair, I am pretty sure she could find some other guys to comfort her! :eek::D

Asaba is awesome!
Unfortunately fully booked , will try next time.
She’s sleeping now, after 9 hour flight, 2 hours at immigration ! (Seriously Japan? Only 6 lanes opened out of 40 when so many tourists come for sakuras season?!) and... 1 hour sexy time
Going to office with a big smile on my face:)

01E3502A-6BB8-4273-BF67-00043F013D18.jpeg
Unfortunately fully booked , will try next time.
She’s sleeping now, after 9 hour flight, 2 hours at immigration ! (Seriously Japan? Only 6 lanes opened out of 40 when so many tourists come for sakuras season?!) and... 1 hour sexy time
Going to office with a big smile on my face:)
... and I got a cute koala :cool:

Yes Is it normal in Australia (especially for ethnic Asians) to show so much cleavage in restaurants?

Hey, if you want to brag then brag away. Just don't hide it under some idiotic questions like a school boy.

Hey, if you want to brag then brag away. Just don't hide it under some idiotic questions like a school boy.
Ok I brag, but still, is it normal? Im used to more modesty with Asian ladies. Not that I complain of course :D