Love Hotel Ng

R.O.B

The pals are not what they scream.
Reaction score
A place to take your honey?? Warning or suggestion, I don't know which.
Had a pay-for roll in the hay today. Was in a rush to meet the time so used stock standard Lapia in Kabukicho. More or less hit the first button I saw. Lapia 402. 402.
Got in. Almost fell over. No, not one the SM rooms which I have also hit by accident (I swear). Wall to wall Winnie The Pooh. Even the bed spread. Stuffed toys - lots - some huge. Clock. Crockery in a case. I started laughing then the doorbell rang. I had enjoyed this gal before and had a great time. I told her, "this room is a bit odd...". She loved it! Boy, did those bears get an education!
So take it as a warning or suggestion. It was a bit disconcerting staring up Winnie's butt, or butts, when flat on my back for a blow job and more, but it did make the hard-on last a bit longer. My gal wanted to know if they had a Hello Kitty room. If they do I am sure to press it.
Any other good LH NG out there?

Hopefully Pooh-San did finish up with a facial.....

@R.O.B: this reminds me of that Pooh episode where he ate too much honey and got stuck in Rabbit's door for almost a month...

No facials with the stuffed animals watching, Mossboss.
I saw that one, John Chavers.
Your profile picture drives me wild, Kitkat. If it is you, wanna check out some bears?