Love Hotels

Bob

Enjoying life with the ladies!
Reaction score
Curious, is there a mximum # of people allowed in a room for a stay or rest?

Was thinking of asking 2 girls (MFF) for a session.

Obviously, 2 is okay. But, will the LH allow 3?

7_1518809.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mischa Maxwell
In Shinjuku, Bali An and JHT group offer 3p for an extra fee. XO or cean would be good if you speak Japanese or you go with Japanese girls.

In Ikebukuro, Amie is cool with it but only if your partners are Japanese (speakers).

There in also an hotel in Gotanda which has been mentioned on TAG as being ok with 3p but i forgot which one.

I'd say the amound of hotels that accepts FFM 3p is not so low, MFM is harder.

I don't know if there is a difference between a love hotel and an adult only hotel, but I normally stay at Hotel Casablanca in Tennoji when in Japan. Rooms are enormous with large bathrooms, tubs, living area. Don't know if available by hour or not, but I usually book for the day. Breakfast provided.

I think it sets the mood when the provider comes over cause it creates more of a GFE feeling rather than a slam bam thank you ma'am. They are usually very impressed as most haven't been there before. Has a romantic bordello type decore. I don't know what love hotels cost per session/hr, but prices at Casablanca vary from $95.00 - $145.00 depending upon the season per day

Reception always asks how many people so I would assume perhaps than 3 is ok.

That is a love hotel, Adult Only hotels are how hotel booking sites brand the ones who are open to longer stays and advertise on them.
Another point: using booking sites to book LHs - they might ask to see your passport at check-in just like a normal hotel.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Looking for a love hotel with chains on bed, a cross with chains, and comes with hitachi. Thanks!

most rooms should have a Hitachi vibe some free ... some in a vending machine.

Funny though, people still use that name... even if it's a knock-off.

Xerox, zamboni, aspirin, jeep. You know you get a gold mine when your name becomes household. Which makes it even more baffling that's when they decided to stop making them.

Which makes it even more baffling that's when they decided to stop making them.
No idea of the story is true, but I heard awhile back, it was because the device was being used for things that it wasn't made for.
Any truth to that? I wonder....

Any truth to that? I wonder....

I used to work for them for an extended period and that's the story I heard too. I am leaning towards believing it, that company is very conservative even in Japanese standards.

If someone told me the stories I have from my time with them I wouldn't believe half of them. :eek::p

I used to work for them for an extended period and that's the story I heard too. I am leaning towards believing it, that company is very conservative even in Japanese standards.

If someone told me the stories I have from my time with them I wouldn't believe half of them. :eek::p
Interesting....

Always funny when people let their morals get in the way of a harmless opportunity to make a shitload of money. :D