Guest viewing is limited

Married Nampa

Ohmygod

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, I'm married (I know, I'm a terrible husband) but I find the only way to get regular sex is to pay for it and unfortunately my wife charges too much.

Anybody got any experience dating a married woman, especially if you're married yourself.

Would love to pull a milf, might even go for a gilf if she was open minded.

Try JapanCupid, and pray that none of your coworkers are on it too. :wideyed:

Ashley Madison Japan is 90+% sakura, so I wouldn't waste any time or money there.

Avoid the the tall one with the long neck, her dick is probably bigger than yours.

Happy hunting.

MossBoss.

gol.jpg

So, I'm married (I know, I'm a terrible husband) but I find the only way to get regular sex is to pay for it and unfortunately my wife charges too much.

Anybody got any experience dating a married woman, especially if you're married yourself.

Would love to pull a milf, might even go for a gilf if she was open minded.

Don't feel guilty. If she's not putting out she broke her vows before you did.

I don't think you'll have a ton of luck with Japan Cupid, at least with married women. The vast majority of those are looking for English lessons, although if your game is good you might be able to pull it off.

Another place to look is the Metropolis Classified ads, where there's a number of married women that are a little more direct in their interests...

Reactions: ben10
So, I'm married (I know, I'm a terrible husband) but I find the only way to get regular sex is to pay for it and unfortunately my wife charges too much.QUOTE]

LOL! Liked how you said that. Yeah, wives can be expensive too; bank account or mental exhaustion.

Reactions: Jimmydr
Having some difficulties dealing with that married status.

In fact, when it comes to reveal my status to justify some time planning constraints, things drop off...
For example, few weeks ago i met a cute japanese girl in town, we nearly kissed but time ran out since I announced I had to attend a japanese language course. Next, in the days coming, i had to explain we coudn't meet every weekends or in convenient times because of what you know. Since, she's nearly locked in a strange situation like: "well, you're cute and I'd love to go further, but your wife must know you see me". Well, quite locked, of course.

Do you guys have some guidelines about how to avoid such kind of locked situations?

In a month I'll have a try with a woman in short trip, trying things during days.

@Kilian

We had some debate on this in other threads, where there was a clash between mine and Ww's styles. Looks like you went Ww's route, and it didn't work out.

That style, "honest Abe" can work (outright say you are married), but my belief is you need the charisma, looks, or bigger balls than usual to pull it off. Because women can give you "politically correct" or socially acceptable answers, which is often "no".

My advice is to avoid the being married talk, if possible until you have at least kissed her or had sex the 1st time (preferably). You would tell her you are married, in the bed or hotel room, and after sex. High level of hormones and already had sex, many women won't care at that point.

Preferably, say you are about to be divorced or have an open-marriage, where your wife has a boyfriend too. Use either of these 2 stories, irregardless of your true marital status.

When dating her, go for sex on the day you choose to meet. Have location, restaurant, and nearby hotel already in mind. Don't fumble the opportunity.

If you are not going for sex on that day, cut the date off early, like 1 hour. Definitely less than 2 hours. Make some excuse, but explain you are very interested in you meeting her again. Use the short date to setup things for the longer 2nd date. Even have her agree on day or at least possible days. And make sure that the short non-sex date is very "good energy/good feelings". Don't kiss her, just hugging or hand holding. Leave her wanting more, like an advertisement for the next date. On the 2nd/next day, plan it out for sex to happen.

Another point, is many Japanese women can have zero attachment to you, unless sex happens. Until then, you can just be a friend or like a play toy, or she can be very fake or emotionally neutral towards you. Be careful not to add importance or see a connection, in which she doesn't see or share.

Last edited:
@Solong I just did the same yesterday (talked about the marriage when the question was asked after sex) the only difference is that I never say the mariage isn't going well. to me it's important to let her know there is no way I may quit my wife for her.

@Solong I just did the same yesterday (talked about the marriage when the question was asked after sex) the only difference is that I never say the mariage isn't going well. to me it's important to let her know there is no way I may quit my wife for her.
After sex confession, is win-win, in my opinion. Even if she says "no more meeting", you at least had sex.

The 2nd story I suggest is "open-marriage", as it's also understood you won't leave your wife. But also, the mistress/ girlfriend feels less guilty. Be wary that the girlfriend/ mistress won't bring up the wife again later, so you might want to shut that down now, where she feels relieved and doesn't worry. However, it's definitely you're call, and you are the one with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilian
Thanks a lots for those clever answers Solong!

I'm setting up things for a girl coming in september. I provisionned two off-days from work and argued a two days business trip. That frequently occurs, so no problem at all.

Now, the girl:
On her 34, seem beautiful on the app's photos, pretending sightseeing but clearly seeking a high speed dating running through marriage then kids with a french guy in Paris (I'm impressed of the incredible amount of japanese woman (not to say suicide girls ^^) wishing to marring a japanese-speaking foreign guy to leave in US or Europe at any cost).
She's coming to France on a 2-3 days trip only (!), and we plan to meet on that occasion. Plan is quite classic: we meet on early mornin close to her hotel, go sightseeing with small cruise on a boat, I then selected a nice restaurant.
The following remains tricky: I'd like to bring her to a hotel in the afternoon. SO maybe better kiss just after romantic restaurant.

Well, I'll note here the results and possible rewards ;-)

@Kilian

We had some debate on this in other threads, where there was a clash between mine and Ww's styles. Looks like you went Ww's route, and it didn't work out.

That style, "honest Abe" can work (outright say you are married), but my belief is you need the charisma, looks, or bigger balls than usual to pull it off. Because women can give you "politically correct" or socially acceptable answers, which is often "no".

My advice is to avoid the being married talk, if possible until you have at least kissed her or had sex the 1st time (preferably). You would tell her you are married, in the bed or hotel room, and after sex. High level of hormones and already had sex, many women won't care at that point.

Preferably, say you are about to be divorced or have an open-marriage, where your wife has a boyfriend too. Use either of these 2 stories, irregardless of your true marital status.

When dating her, go for sex on the day you choose to meet. Have location, restaurant, and nearby hotel already in mind. Don't fumble the opportunity.

If you are not going for sex on that day, cut the date off early, like 1 hour. Definitely less than 2 hours. Make some excuse, but explain you are very interested in you meeting her again. Use the short date to setup things for the longer 2nd date. Even have her agree on day or at least possible days. And make sure that the short non-sex date is very "good energy/good feelings". Don't kiss her, just hugging or hand holding. Leave her wanting more, like an advertisement for the next date. On the 2nd/next day, plan it out for sex to happen.

Another point, is many Japanese women can have zero attachment to you, unless sex happens. Until then, you can just be a friend or like a play toy, or she can be very fake or emotionally neutral towards you. Be careful not to add importance or see a connection, in which she doesn't see or share.

So it's time for some reporting.

Well, I had a very good occasion to demonstrate that the "honest Abe" plan can definitely work. Fews days before she came, I finally had to give great explanations about why I couldn't free myself more time, as things went very well about us. So, I decided to play the "honest Abe with charisma and big balls" mentioned by @Solong before.

The story that worked was: I want to learn Japanese language that much because, well, my wife is japanese and I want to talk to her family. But, as we already spoked about having "asobi sekkusu" in Paris, I answered her questioning arguing that my couple is 9 years old and even if we love each other, we changed way too much to stay together for long now. Consequently, I'm looking for a more fit girl for future solid relationship.

While arguing, I realized that she had a lot of compassion about my wife and evaluated to damage she could receive. That way on, I answered all questions in a way that I'm not playing around and that the couple has simply reached its end, letting her consider that she can be the lucky next one. She encouraged me to properly fix things and hide our meeting in a standard work day (exactly what I had already prepared), not to register her phone number and other regular measures. Then said me to properly think about what I was going to do, as there may have no return path.

The given day, I arrived at her hotel in advance, and said her I was in place. She was so surprised that she made me wait 1 hour and a half! Later when things went by, I discovered a perfectly clean & organized room, so she was finally prepared to that happy ending.

Hope someone can find here few guidelines.

Reactions: Solong
So it's time for some reporting.

Well, I had a very good occasion to demonstrate that the "honest Abe" plan can definitely work. Fews days before she came, I finally had to give great explanations about why I couldn't free myself more time, as things went very well about us. So, I decided to play the "honest Abe with charisma and big balls" mentioned by @Solong before.

The story that worked was: I want to learn Japanese language that much because, well, my wife is japanese and I want to talk to her family. But, as we already spoked about having "asobi sekkusu" in Paris, I answered her questioning arguing that my couple is 9 years old and even if we love each other, we changed way too much to stay together for long now. Consequently, I'm looking for a more fit girl for future solid relationship.

While arguing, I realized that she had a lot of compassion about my wife and evaluated to damage she could receive. That way on, I answered all questions in a way that I'm not playing around and that the couple has simply reached its end, letting her consider that she can be the lucky next one. She encouraged me to properly fix things and hide our meeting in a standard work day (exactly what I had already prepared), not to register her phone number and other regular measures. Then said me to properly think about what I was going to do, as there may have no return path.

The given day, I arrived at her hotel in advance, and said her I was in place. She was so surprised that she made me wait 1 hour and a half! Later when things went by, I discovered a perfectly clean & organized room, so she was finally prepared to that happy ending.

Hope someone can find here few guidelines.

Glad things worked out for you. However, you do have an advantage, from the perspective that the Japanese woman is on vacation. It makes it much easier for them to have sex, because it's a hidden affair that she assumes nobody (in her circles) will ever know or find out about it. She might even see it as "romance novel style adventure sex", by playing with a married man in Paris.

Also, you might not have been the only guy she had seen or the length of her trip is different than what she stated. Women can be very crafty too. Just keep that in the back of your mind, as least a possibility.

@Solong you're completely right. In fact the application I use is Hellotalk. A great app for Nampa since women are usually chasing guys without saying it, and ready to speed up things since for proper conversation things need to trasfer quickly in real life. What is good is that application is that it follows GPS position to determine the current city. And, if GPS desactivated, that city is simply not provided.

The thing is that she first said that we had to meet on tuesday, then arguing she made an error we finally had to meet on monday.
Then, in the application GPS still stayed frezzed to Paris for 3 days. It speaks a lot!

Nevertheless, according to that GPS I was the first to flatter her body, and by no way I want to see her unless for asobi sekkusu.
So, great experience then :)

Another tricky part is the real age. While claming to be 34, I'm pretty sure we had to reverse numbers to 43! ;-)