120 minutes / 62k w/options

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is my second time using Robodeli and it was as easy as ever to book. I contact on LINE in english, and asked to set up a 2 hour appointment with Mikan for 2 days later, and gave a specific time. After confirming she is available I gave them the options I wanted (cosplay, collar & chain, irama, AF). She had multiple pictures on her twitter of her with the collar on and it had me feeling some type of way so I wanted to see it in person. Mikan used to live in the US and speaks excellent English which is why I chose her in addition to her being rank 2 at the shop for a long time now.

30 minutes before my session I got my love hotel and told the shop (again over LINE) and about 5 minutes after scheduled Mikan arrived. It looks like they just updated the first photo for her on her profile page which is accurate to her current look - bleached blonde hair that is about shoulder length. She has a more punk type style and some of those giant platform shoes so many Japanese girls seem to wear. I was not sure just how good her English was - but she speaks perfectly, and really without much any accent (well, it's an American accent).

We moved to the shower and things were off to a semi-awkward start admittedly, and that is mostly on me I am not great at being the leader so to speak which the robo-deli girls expect you to do. To the extent that she asked me if it was my first time using a service like this, oof. After the shower we did some mouthwash and she got into the cosplay and I put the collar on her then started to get comfortable with telling her what I want her to do and things started to flow nicely. Mostly DFK, some BJ and then I got her into 69 position and played with her for a while like that. Then I started to focus on the irama side of things and did some face fucking in multiple positions. A note, her deep throat ability was nothing too special to speak of, about average and a decent ways off being able to take the whole thing. After some more of this I finished in her mouth and handed her a bunch of tissues. She opted to use them to wipe my dick off first while she had her mouth full, and then finally spit.

In my mind I was obviously going to go for a second round with a focus on the AF... but I couldn't do that. As we talked in between rounds it was sort of astonishing I found out where she lived in the US is where I am from. It threw me off because I am not from a place like LA or something, I am from Texas so I was surprised that is where she stayed. Turns out her dad moved there for work, so my assumption is she probably lived there during high school years. We talked more and more and I honestly felt like I was talking to a friend and just sort of lost the desire to get her into a second round, especially not the second round I had in mind of being more dominant and doing AF. A little bit of a strange experience for me, but regardless I enjoyed our time together and you really don't know what might happen in a session I guess.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Mikan can definitely be your submissive robot girl and speaks great English so I do recommend. She also looks like her photos and has an active twitter.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/13/2023

Did she ask you to do the mouthwash? I was recently with Hiyori from the same shop and only she did the mouthwashing, although I had brushed my teeth and mouth-sprayed just before she arrived.

I've been looking at her too recently - out of curiosity what options did you give (as in the Robot Index and Erobot Level)?

Would you recommend for a first timer?

Thanks for the write up!

I've been looking at her too recently - out of curiosity what options did you give (as in the Robot Index and Erobot Level)?

Would you recommend for a first timer?

Thanks for the write up!
10/10 would recommend for a first timer. She speaks solid English, so 0 issues getting things rolling and explaining. She can do what you ask and understands it.

She also picks up on queues.... so you start getting touchy feely, she starts getting to work.

Odd question but can anyone link me to Mikan's twitter? Got kinda interested with her after watching that interview she did but couldn't track her on Twitter for some reason. CH blocked in my country unfortunately so couldnt investigate there either. Thanks for the assist!

Odd question but can anyone link me to Mikan's twitter? Got kinda interested with her after watching that interview she did but couldn't track her on Twitter for some reason. CH blocked in my country unfortunately so couldnt investigate there either. Thanks for the assist!
its linked in the YT video as well!

10/10 would recommend for a first timer. She speaks solid English, so 0 issues getting things rolling and explaining. She can do what you ask and understands it.

She also picks up on queues.... so you start getting touchy feely, she starts getting to work.
Great to hear, thank you

Side suggestion: I recommend the 9000 yen instant blowjob + irrumatio special. You need to wash before the girl arrives, but pretty easy to get 2-3 pops in one session if you do not have to shower with her. It is sexy to have a girl with you, but if you want the climax, then it is nice to have that. I also like the irrumatio, so I may be biased. Way I see it, if you pay robo + hotel for 1 pop, you spent 40000 yen? adding 9000 for another pop is just good economics :D

Reactions: Alice
Any tips on how to book at Robodeli via LINE? I've been trying to message the LINE account provided on their website for the past few days (in English and then a few times in Japanese letting them know i'm using auto-translate) but haven't gotten a response at all. Mikan has been unresponsive on twitter as well.

Any tips on how to book at Robodeli via LINE? I've been trying to message the LINE account provided on their website for the past few days (in English and then a few times in Japanese letting them know i'm using auto-translate) but haven't gotten a response at all. Mikan has been unresponsive on twitter as well.

No idea. Last time I used them was maybe 2-3 weeks ago and I booked via LINE. They answered pretty quickly and it went pretty smooth.....but I have used them before. Maybe they have different LINE accounts on their English and Japanese website.

Reactions: wordvomit
Mikan is hard to get ahold of on Twitter in general. But the LINE for the shop not working is weird, they've always answered me within minutes.

Make sure you have the right entry. Their avatar should be a pink haired girl with a blue headset. If you are not seeing that, you aren't seeing them. Did you scan the QR code to add them?

They have responded fairly recently for me, as I am trying to set up a meet for when I land.

Mikan is VERY slow to reply on twitter, if she replies at all. She also gets DMs blown up by people asking her to translate and such. It took over a week for her to respond to me asking if she had specific options for when I see her.

She's also been working comparatively earlier hours too which has killed my chances of seeing her again, which is a shame because I wanted to do a 3p with her and Sumomo before I left.

Reactions: wordvomit and Alice
Thanks everyone for the response. Fourth time's the charm for me as I was finally able to get a response from them this evening and book a rare evening slot with Mikan. Will report back after.

What kind of cosplay did you ask for? I absolutely love the Chinese dress Mikan is wearing in her updated picture but I’ve never asked for the cosplay option anywhere before so I’m not sure how it works if anyone would care to explain please.

What kind of cosplay did you ask for? I absolutely love the Chinese dress Mikan is wearing in her updated picture but I’ve never asked for the cosplay option anywhere before so I’m not sure how it works if anyone would care to explain please.
A lot of places will have lists. Others its down to what each girl owns. I would've sworn I remembered Robodeli having a list somewhere but I can't find it right now. Their staff is pretty helpful though so I'd just ask them. I know for a fact that shrine maiden is one of their main options.
Note that not all promo pictures are always going to be available outfits - I've asked before about some and been told they were rental outfits for a photoshoot that they didn't have access to anymore, and I'm pretty sure some girls use personal clothes they dont want to risk getting messed up by a customer. And so my search for a girl with cat ears cosplay options continues.

A lot of places will have lists. Others its down to what each girl owns. I would've sworn I remembered Robodeli having a list somewhere but I can't find it right now. Their staff is pretty helpful though so I'd just ask them. I know for a fact that shrine maiden is one of their main options.
Note that not all promo pictures are always going to be available outfits - I've asked before about some and been told they were rental outfits for a photoshoot that they didn't have access to anymore, and I'm pretty sure some girls use personal clothes they dont want to risk getting messed up by a customer. And so my search for a girl with cat ears cosplay options continues.
I just want to add that from what I understand, there is no extra cost when you bring your own cosplay items. Under Basic Play, a line called "Costumes can be brought in" is included. Each girl's measurements are listed so it's not that difficult to fulfill your own fantasies if you wanted to go all out. Visit Akihabara and buy parts to customize your very own robot girl.

Thanks everyone for the response. Fourth time's the charm for me as I was finally able to get a response from them this evening and book a rare evening slot with Mikan. Will report back after.
For anyone trying, I've tried to contact on line recently and haven't gotten a response after multiple attempts 😑

And so my search for a girl with cat ears cosplay options continues.
Just buy some at Donki or online and bring them along. If it’s only cat ears, most girls probably won’t even ask for extra money to put them on, but you can always offer if she is hesistant.

Now, cat tail butt plugs might be a bigger request.

Just buy some at Donki or online and bring them along. If it’s only cat ears, most girls probably won’t even ask for extra money to put them on, but you can always offer if she is hesistant.

Now, cat tail butt plugs might be a bigger request.
I actually did just that (literally Donki-bought) two days after my comment lol.

Asked for the typical schoolgirl cosplay. I didn't know what was available as I didnt see a list nor did they give me one--I just checked her Twitter to see which kinds of outfits she has worn in the past.