Guest viewing is limited

RD Mikan the English Speaking Robot

Robo Deli
For anyone trying, I've tried to contact on line recently and haven't gotten a response after multiple attempts 😑
Just based on my experience I'd say keep trying every few days or so. Once they've started the conversation they do respond quite promptly and are patient in answering all queries.

Reactions: zavala and Alice
Just based on my experience I'd say keep trying every few days or so. Once they've started the conversation they do respond quite promptly and are patient in answering all queries.
Thanks. I tried multiple times for several days so far and trying to schedule ASAP as I'm leaving soon. Looks like I'll have to try again next time I'm in Japan.

For anyone trying, I've tried to contact on line recently and haven't gotten a response after multiple attempts 😑
That is really strange. I booked Mikan for this coming Friday via LINE. Wonder if something is up with LINE for new customers, I still had robodeli from previously.
I just want to add that from what I understand, there is no extra cost when you bring your own cosplay items. Under Basic Play, a line called "Costumes can be brought in" is included. Each girl's measurements are listed so it's not that difficult to fulfill your own fantasies if you wanted to go all out. Visit Akihabara and buy parts to customize your very own robot girl.
I should absolutely do this... holy crap! I didn't even think of bringing my own in!

Reactions: Alice
That is really strange. I booked Mikan for this coming Friday via LINE. Wonder if something is up with LINE for new customers, I still had robodeli from previously.

I should absolutely do this... holy crap! I didn't even think of bringing my own in!
Ironically, I was able to get response from Mikan through Twitter instead of the robo deli line.

Maybe I'm missing something with setting up line? All I did was register a line account and link my email then messaged the robo deli line.

Wonder if something is up with LINE for new customers, I still had robodeli from previously.
I had the problem where I couldn't even add anyone. I read somewhere that they're basically shadow banning new accounts or something, not sure what sets it off. Could be because I first created my account while I was in America but then actually started trying to use it once I arrived in Japan.

I just ended up deleting the app because I couldn't get anything to work.

I had the problem where I couldn't even add anyone. I read somewhere that they're basically shadow banning new accounts or something, not sure what sets it off. Could be because I first created my account while I was in America but then actually started trying to use it once I arrived in Japan.

I just ended up deleting the app because I couldn't get anything to work.
Looking into it, it could be a temp message shadow ban for new accounts. I'll wait and see. Hopefully, get this working ASAP.

Ironically, I was able to get response from Mikan through Twitter instead of the robo deli line.

Maybe I'm missing something with setting up line? All I did was register a line account and link my email then messaged the robo deli line.
Not sure about shadow banning but this is quite similar to my experience wherein I was able to get a response from Mikan via Twitter before finally getting a response from Robodeli via LINE. Mikan was patient enough to answer my queries but as others have said on here sometimes it takes days for her to respond as well. Note however that she did mention that you can't book directly with her and would still need to go through Robodeli to finalize a reservation.

Also Mikan just shot up to #1 among the ladies of Robodeli--not surprising given her cuteness and the quality of service she provides.

Reactions: qcryp and Alice
Looking into it, it could be a temp message shadow ban for new accounts. I'll wait and see. Hopefully, get this working ASAP.
Responding to my own message. I'm visiting Japan again relatively soon. I still had the LINE account and attempted to message the robo deli LINE this month. It worked! I'm going to assume this was a temporary shadow ban for new users and wanted to report in case anyone is in a similar position as I was.

Reactions: R3mmles