Guest viewing is limited

EXE (SL) Minato - lots of squirting & screaming

Don’t know if it applies to her here, but some providers explicitly list that their DMs are monitored by the shop, so even if no one here shows it, they probably already have seen it
It was directed at you, doubt shop monitors girls twitter messaging. Shops do however often monitor girls Okinitalk function on City Heaven(cant be used by soapgirls though).

Helping customers to lie could for a less popular girl possibly mean they let them go so I would suggest removing those printscreens.
I already follow her on Twitter and knew instantly who it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
Kawasaki update: Group Age soaplands are accessible to AJPs if you know a girl from any of the shops who can vouch for you, couple of them have moved from Yoshiwara especially from Exe.

Good booking tech, friendly staff, huge renovated rooms with sofa and bed and separate washing and mat areas, no gaijin tax.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...ource-and-discussion-thread.30413/post-350274

Hanito had more integrity and didn't drop girls name. That is also reason why shop is still listed in spreadsheet as NG.

Last edited:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...ource-and-discussion-thread.30413/post-350274

Hanito had more integrity and didn't drop girls name. That is also reason why shop is still listed in spreadsheet as NG.
Sorry. I’ve seen similar screenshots and name dropping for other shops, but those were for foreigner okay shops. I misunderstood and thought it was okay for this case too

Not sure if TAG has a certain time window for editing or deleting comments or what, but I’d delete the screenshot if I had the ability to

Edit: thanks mods

Last edited:
Sorry. I’ve seen similar screenshots and name dropping for other shops, but those were for foreigner okay shops. I misunderstood and thought it was okay for this case too

Not sure if TAG has a certain time window for editing or deleting comments or what, but I’d delete the screenshot if I had the ability to
I make no rules and am myself subject to sharing too much occasionally. Last screenshot could have been edited more hence removing her X(Twitter) name.

doubt shop monitors girls twitter messaging.
They absolutely do in many - if not most - cases. Similar to Line accounts, the Twitter accounts are often created and managed by the shops.

They absolutely do in many - if not most - cases. Similar to Line accounts, the Twitter accounts are often created and managed by the shops.
The tricks they learnt me to surpass the gaijin unfriendly touts or ways to book DH as a Japanese to be able to play for the local price suggests the opposite. Or maybe I have just been lucky?

The tricks they learnt me to surpass the gaijin unfriendly touts or ways to book DH as a Japanese to be able to play for the local price suggests the opposite. Or maybe I have just been lucky?
Being managed by the shop doesn't mean the girls aren't the ones responding, but it does mean that the shop monitors the communications. Usually they're looking for people attempting to recruit from other shops, or punters looking to book privately outside.

It's definitely not all by any means - but there's not a lot of ways to know for sure...

If a girl has kept the same twitter through two shops (from different groups) then it's definitely her running her own.

If you mention rule breaking behaviour and find yourself banned from the shop, then it's probably being managed by the shop.

If you do himeyoyaku with lots of sweet talk and the tout looks wistful and romantic when you show up.... it's definitely managed by the shop.

If you do himeyoyaku with lots of sweet talk and the tout looks wistful and romantic when you show up.... it's definitely managed by the shop.

Nothing wrong with that, them hardworking boys need some love too!

Minato is back at EXE but 外国人NG. What a bummer, it’d better not have been one of you lurkers messing things up for the rest of us.

Minato is back at EXE but 外国人NG. What a bummer, it’d better not have been one of you lurkers messing things up for the rest of us.
Whelp, so much for seeing her now that I've finally moved. Rats.

She's back?! Thanks for the info! Will schedule a day to go

If anyone cares or is curious i can update. Ill save up and probably give it a try next month.
I am for sure. I'd love to find a way to meet her, but if it's 100 hundred percent NG, it's NG.

I am for sure. I'd love to find a way to meet her, but if it's 100 hundred percent NG, it's NG.
Just fyi, I was able to schedule a reservation with her via Line as a returning customer. I'm assuming it might still be NG for a new customer.

Reactions: hanito
Just fyi, I was able to schedule a reservation with her via Line as a returning customer. I'm assuming it might still be NG for a new customer.
Yes repeat customers are fine, but no more new foreigners. Hope she’s horny and genki as ever!

Girl after girl have gone NG with the surge in tourists - someone is fucking it up for all of us either by cancelling without notice, being violent, or insisting for things not on the menu.

The girls, and least of all our dear Minato, do not deserve this. If you’re a lurker - please educate yourself with the handy resources on this website before you go. And learn some Japanese while you’re at it.