Guest viewing is limited

Nampa A Little Too Hard The Other Night...

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
So last night I was on the JR train back home from work. There are a really hot Korean woman sitting across from me. We kept exchanging glances, smiling at each other. She was preening herself a lot and didn't care that I was checking her out. She had on a super short skirt. I was super horny at the time because the woman I'm seeing on the side only let's me go so far sexually. I noticed that she needed to get off at the same stop as me. I really wanted to talk to this woman, so I ended up acting like I didn't know where the bicycle parking lot was. She ended up showing me there by walking with me. I started to flirt with her and I put my arm around her. She didn't get weirded out or pull away at all. It didn't even seem to phase her. She just kept smiling and walking with me. Anyway, I ended up touching the back of her leg once and I said that her legs were so smooth and sexy. She lightly brushed my hand away and giggled, but she didn't trip out. She ended up giving me her Line ID anyway, which was real. What I'm worried about is that I noticed a CCTV dome camera on the ceiling of the train station. I'm sure I was probably in view, but it was really far away. I still worry about this. I will never make such a stupid mistake ever again. I just hope that it isn't too late. Has anyone ever done nampa in cameras too?

@TokyoJoeblow

We all get a bit drunk and/or horny, but try to avoid being too creepy or too desperately pushy/overly aggressive, as it usually won't work out in your favor.

1) Be a GENTLEMAN at train stations.

Do NOT let yourself be put in the creep or "chikan" category.

You can "escalate" verbally or flirt using facial expressions, but avoid getting too touchy right away. Try to be SMOOTH in your actions. Be very aware that Japanese women can PRETEND they are fine with an overly pushy guy at the moment, then later complain about you and get you in trouble.

Japanese guys are also famous for pulling the "drunk sexual harasser" routine. It's where they get drunk, and then say extremely rude shit to sexy looking women. Like they will pay her 20,000 right now if she goes to a hotel with him. Many Japanese women can be extremely paranoid or defensive about this, so can assume you are approaching them from this angle. The more aggressive they perceive or imagine you to be, the less favorable they think of you or the more likely she's to panic.

2) If She Appears Truly Sexually Receptive

Ask her to come with you to a nearby, and OUTSIDE the train station area place, like a restaurant or park to talk. That is more a green light that sex can happen. Then you can be a bit more "test touch" and feely.

If she tells you that she must go home or has no time, that means better to exchange contacts and try to meet her ANOTHER day. If she was not Japanese style FAKING or a bullshitter, then she will meet you on some agreed upon day. If she meets you, often that means she is physically or sexually attracted to you.

3) If She Comes With You To A Place Outside The Train Station

At the restaurant, park, etc... Touch test her, but NOT in an overly clumsy and too direct way, like touching her breast. Rather put your arm around her, and see how that goes. Then after talking a bit, with arm over the shoulder, kiss her neck. Make some excuse, like "you smell so good/ really like your smell/you smell like a flower".

If she is calm about a neck or cheek kiss, then go for lip kissing after a bit more talk. If she's up for kissing, then you know sex can be possible, and think of where to take her. Also she might live nearby and will let you even come to her place, if she has a natural trust and rapport with you. Some women very much fantasize about and want outdoor sex or sex with a stranger, which is often not publicly admitted, BUT be very CLEAR from her actions and reactions that she is receptive and adventurous.

4) Do NOT Get Excited About Japanese Women Giving You Their E-mail or Contact Info

Japanese women can hand out their LINE or e-mail like free candy. In fact, some Japanese women use it as a sneaky way for guys to give up. They FAKE as if they like you or are receptive, then NEVER reply again or stop responding after 1 day.

It's very hard to tell really receptive Japanese women from those that are FAKERS. A key is her enthusiasm and response to talk about you meeting her again. If she starts talking about she's busy, when you talk about meeting again, she's likely a faker or bullshitter. Another way is fakers and bullshitter females tend more to be "cool" and have blank/emotionless facial expressions, versus authentic smiling and their face showing true enthusiasm. It takes time, but after awhile a foreigner/guy can become better at reading the facial expressions AND tone of voice.

Anyway, if she responds and agrees to meet another day, then you should be enthusiastic and not just over e-mail or a LINE contact.

Last edited:
Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Apologies to @R.O.B: I should have used strikethrough on his original words. :eek:

Reactions: R.O.B
This board is becoming a little like your personal diary of bad interactions with other human beings.
The giveaway that his post is entirely fiction is the final focus on the security dome cameras. :poop:

TokyoTryHard: protip, JR uses visible CCTV cameras, not the fake dome ones you're used to seeing at Wall-mart. :jimlad:

Reactions: Ladylisa and Goiter
The giveaway that his post is entirely fiction is the final focus on the security dome cameras. :poop:

TokyoTryHard: protip, JR uses visible CCTV cameras, not the fake dome ones you're used to seeing at Wall-mart. :jimlad:

Come on! Most of us are enjoying this, it's better than actually having to pay for fiction from your local bookstore or Amazon.

I think we've found Jake Adelstein's new ghost writer :bookworm:

Reactions: Goiter

This isn't fiction. It happened. Yes, there are visible CCTV cameras and some of them are dome-shaped and attached to the ceilings. There are the standard CCTV cameras hanging from the ceilings near the stairs as well. I guess the JR stations in Tokyo don't have any dome cameras at all?

Aren't those IR motion detectors for saving energy on lighting?

I stand corrected if this is what @TokyoJoeblow meant.

p18-hoffman-big-in-japan-a-20140831.jpg

I stand corrected if this is what @TokyoJoeblow meant.

View attachment 600

That is definitely not was I was talking about. What I saw was a dome like camera, that was not mounted upside down from a long pole. It looked like a bubble hanging upside down from the ceiling. It was a little tiny thing, but it sure looked like one of those dome cameras that can see 360 degrees. Whether or not they can see 360 degrees at all times is a good question...

You mean like these?

Yes, it looked a lot like that. I was way too far away to see if the camera had black at all. From far away, it looked 90% clear. My eyes aren't the greatest at long distances though. It was probably one of those though...some JR stations in Japan use some dummy cameras? No way right?

Last edited:
Considering this it TAG, it's unforgivable that you failed to find out which delivery health she works for. (n)

What I don't get about this whole thread is who cares?

So JR caught you on a camera trying to pick up a girl. So what? They certainly don't give a toss. As long as you weren't assaulting her, this is a non-issue. What am I missing here?

So JR caught you on a camera trying to pick up a girl. So what? They certainly don't give a toss. As long as you weren't assaulting her, this is a non-issue. What am I missing here?
This. OP, are you sure you want to stay in Japan? You quite likely have some sort of mental disorder based off your previous posts, some sort of paranoia offshoot (perhaps schizophrenia). Japan is terrible for your mental health. Maybe you should come back to the US and take your meds.

Keywords, "As long as you weren't assaulting her." He may have got a bit beside himself and overly aggressive, that he became worried.

This. OP, are you sure you want to stay in Japan? You quite likely have some sort of mental disorder based off your previous posts, some sort of paranoia offshoot (perhaps schizophrenia). Japan is terrible for your mental health. Maybe you should come back to the US and take your meds.

I have always wondered why mental illness remains such a taboo here in Japan. I know that it is a collective culture, so mental illness is pretty counter-culture to this, but mental illness is prevalent and most people don't do a good job of hiding their illnesses. Yes, I know this includes me, but I'm referring to countless Japanese folk as well. Has anyone on here watched the documentary: Mental? It is an interesting view into the secret world of mental illness here in Japan. Yes, I agree that I have a mental issue and I at least need some form of counseling.

If you have paranoid schizophrenia then your worries in this case are not justified and are just worries. Just don't accost any women here or you'll really have something to worry about with those cameras recording. Think about your actions carefully before you do them or you could really regret it later. These women here seem really mousy and sensitive (over-reactive I should say), and still I've got nearly 10 years of experience with long-term relationships with a couple of them.

If you have paranoid schizophrenia then your worries in this case are not justified and are just worries. Just don't accost any women here or you'll really have something to worry about with those cameras recording. Think about your actions carefully before you do them or you could really regret it later. These women here seem really mousy and sensitive (over-reactive I should say), and still I've got nearly 10 years of experience with long-term relationships with a couple of them.

Well, what if there is a situation where a crazy Japanese woman lies about a foreigner sexually harrassing her?

If there were no cameras as proof and it is just the woman's word against the foreigner...would the foreigner always lose? What if the foreigner hires a lawyer?

I wanted to be clear that although I have posted about getting physical with women here in the past, this is a what if situation and not a real life situation I'm in now.

Good point. I guess that would depend on the law and how much the police here are willing to enforce those laws. Someone else might know.