Incall

Appointment Length & Costs:
30mins, 21000

Type/Location:
Tobita Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Basically, a follow up after my Kings Club review. Went to Tobita Shinchi 2 days before this to check out the area first. Douzo and the like calling the whole time, I just kept smiling and bowing so a lot of them were confused and asking what my deal was lmao...

Came back before noon on probably the hottest Japan day I've experienced so far on my vacay (80F/27C). Walked around for a good 20mins before stopping in a section and seeing Nana (looks a bit like Saki Miyamoto to say the least). Since this is an open RL district, I wanted to pick the one I liked the most.

I was led upstairs and Nana and I discussed price, she came back with snacks and tea, but I wasn't too interested in it as I was her. She was super pretty (ofc), so I couldn't help but want to hold her hand and kiss her. Short hair, petite slim body, nice butt, and nice C cups (although were plastic, which is a shame as she is perfect as she is). She told me she was 27 but honestly she looked like 22-24, and been in the biz for 3 months. Soon after, I told her I was ready and we undressed, she wiped me down with an alcohol wipe and capped me before starting CBJ. Her tech was considerable but nothing earth shattering, I was most captivated by her beauty as I like girls with bob cuts. I rubbed her face and ears while she was working on it. We switched to 69 and she let me finger her, I asked to lick her but she declined so she went to CG. She was definitely a rider, so I grabbed her by the hips and let her do it at her own pace while occasionally meeting her halfway on my pace. Again, she was so beautiful so I couldn't help to not kiss her which was nice because she liked to kiss and DFK which is nice in Rowing Boat position. We took a short breather since the room had no AC and it was hot outside, both covered in sweat saying 'atsuiiiiii'. I then tried to get her do standing doggy but she laughed a bit and got shy so she didn't want to adjust to the position. We went back to laying down and I told her to do as she liked so she went back to CG. Eventually switch back to missionary, I'm going hard and fast but I can't pop so I ask her to handy me while I'm on top until I pop.

We get cleaned up and we chat a bit as time was almost up. I give her this fennec fox plushie I bought for a friend and she's like "kawaii yo ne". I thank her for her time and give her a hug and kiss before I go off.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tobita's an interesting place, lots to pick from and top class girls imo. I REALLY liked Nana and I regret that I forgot her face so fast.

Last edited:
I have a question I visited the same girl twice in 2 days. I told her I may return for university here but that's in a years time. Then she gave me her number through line and said she wanted to be my friend. All of this is so strange to me. Personally I think it's cos she wants regulars but why give me your number if there's a chance I'll return when you leave Tobita...

Reactions: Ntnt
I have a question I visited the same girl twice in 2 days. I told her I may return for university here but that's in a years time. Then she gave me her number through line and said she wanted to be my friend. All of this is so strange to me. Personally I think it's cos she wants regulars but why give me your number if there's a chance I'll return when you leave Tobita...

?? Are you talking about Nana, cuz if so I'm mega jealous...If she wants to be friends and gives you her line, I don't understand why you would question it. Just talk with her, if she starts requesting return service, cut her off.

?? Are you talking about Nana, cuz if so I'm mega jealous...If she wants to be friends and gives you her line, I don't understand why you would question it. Just talk with her, if she starts requesting return service, cut her off.
Actually no it isn't nana

I dunno cos I'm like only 21 so I haven't really had much experience in these things.

As to return service she kinda of didn't really ask. Maybe its just strange to her that a 21 year old would go there.

Maybe she likes you as a person, and actually wants to be your friend? Just chat with her, don't bring up her job unless she does.

If she starts asking for money though block her right away, no matter the excuse.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ok thx. Ill keep that in mind. I do feel bad for her though she seems to be a single mom based on the pic I see on line. Its not that I like doing it with her but I just enjoy talking to her. I'm very unsure why I do.

As in the one thing that bugs me is why gimme your 'number' (who knows if it's real). If I've only known you for 2 days. Though I did mention that I may come back to osaka for a university exchange the next year. However most girls only stay there for 1 year right? I would assume she wouldn't want to do this sort of work anymore by then. Ps I think condoms are compulsory now at tobita right?

If it's really bugging you, you don't have to contact her.

And no, condoms have never been compulsory. In fact most girls there do it bareback with their Japanese clients. Sometimes with foreigners too, but almost never.

And no, condoms have never been compulsory. In fact most girls there do it bareback with their Japanese clients. Sometimes with foreigners too, but almost never.
When I meant bugging I mean its strange is all

Oh wow I didn't know that I got all condoms based

If you mean a screen shot of a message with the girl, I think it's ok.
Screenshot_2017-04-26-21-40-52-1-1.png

Yep

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-26-21-41-30-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-26-21-41-30-1.png
    470.1 KB · Views: 228
Yep

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-26-21-41-35-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-26-21-41-35-1.png
    515.5 KB · Views: 272