90 min - 40,000 yen

Type/Location:
Grand Hyatt

Language Notes:
Very basic English

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
So.. Lurker here. First time Tokyo but certainly not first time with this hobby.

After reading up on general advice here I decided to take a colleagues tip and call Tokyo style (http://www.tokyostyle-delivery.jp).

Deluxe service, 90 min and picked 'Nao'

They arrived on time with the driver. He took money and explained rules all in very good English. Then nao walked in.

Gents.. This is the real deal. Beyond gorgeous young little gem. Beautiful smile and very slim. Absolutely adorable.

Shower was erotic as all hell, and this one is incredibly polite and respectful the whole way.

An actually amazing massage follows by HJ and BBBJ. No joke, one of the best performances in 7-8 years of occasional p4p. My Japanese is 3-yo level but she managed just fine with English..

I understand that 40k is pricey in Tokyo for 90 min but holy shit you guys. I'd do that again every single night if I was here for longer.

Nao: http://www.tokyostyle-delivery.jp/profile.php?id=58

Throughout she was a smiling happy bird, just an unforgettable experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Whenever I go back here, I'll call every night. Not even joking.

Reactions: TouhouFan
Whatever you say bro. I registered just to give you some Intel.

Definitely regretting that notion now. Good stuff.

Whenever I go back here, I'll call every night. Not even joking.
@injp, was this the giveaway? I haven't met a monger yet that's ATF'd after the first go. :poop:(n)

I thought I'd check in here before I bailed. Last night in Tokyo.

Appreciate that you gentlemen seem to think this is some form of fake advertising. I thought I was the cynical one. Was a memorable p4p that I figured I'd share with a site that gave a lot of tips.

Won't be back in Tokyo and therefore this site for 6-8 months so, until then, feel free to classify this as fake or whatever satisfies your cynicism. Either way is fine with me.

Is there some connection between JK style and this English site Tokyo Style?

My apologises to Cynicalbiz - my scepticism was mistaken. I misread the title and have removed my post. No connection between these two establishments except a word and bonkable babes in common.