Guest viewing is limited

Blue Tokyo (SL) Naughty girl Nanase (七瀬) - Things got wet and wild

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great review. I am sorry I did not book her sooner. I hope she comes back.

She wrote something on her blog about one customer booking her for 360 minutes or something like that, booking all her time slots for the day. That sounds like a pretty devoted following that might have been too much for her.

I am not really into squiting, though, as it is basically just pee.

Great review. I am sorry I did not book her sooner. I hope she comes back.

She wrote something on her blog about one customer booking her for 360 minutes or something like that, booking all her time slots for the day. That sounds like a pretty devoted following that might have been too much for her.

I am not really into squiting, though, as it is basically just pee.

It's a lot more common these days because more girls allow you to bring them out if you book 3 slots or more, something like a date course. Tried it once but probably wouldn't do it again

Nanase is back to work and has a sold out schedule as usual.
Hope she got the mental rest she needed and is back in good form now.

Seems like Tokyo Blue is raising prices in April to 65,000 JPY for 2 hours (minimum course). Still worth it, IMO, but good to get it this month before the raise.

Last edited:
Most likely you will not be disappointing.

I had a great time with her, am planning to submit the review this weekend.
Awesome, l am looking forward to it then. Thanks for the good news.

Ehhhh making a mountain out of a molehill. It was probably just her not using tons of emojis and that rubbing you in a bad way somehow. Conversely, it sounds a fake and forced if they overdo it. It makes more sense which is it after you meet them

She was super uninterested making the reservation. I also talked about this in my Suzuna review (which she was great) that I submitted just today.
I see. I would wait to judge until the session ends. Suzuna, Nanase, and Asashi at Bijin Lab are all business and pretty dry when I messaged to set appointments.
However,they are 3 of my favourites and are all great, and super enthusiastic in the session.

Last edited:
Reactions: plooped
Ehhhh making a mountain out of a molehill. It was probably just her not using tons of emojis and that rubbing you in a bad way somehow. Conversely, it sounds a fake and forced if they overdo it. It makes more sense which is it after you meet them
She didn’t used any emoji in her texts so I’m angy 😡😡😡

But I thought they loved me for real, sending all those heart emojis 💕🥺😭

Dude, please stop.

I see. I would wait to judge until the session ends. Suzuna, Nanase and Asashi at Bijin Lab are all business and pretty dey when I message to set appointments.
However,they are 3 of my favourites and are all great, and super enthusiastic in the session.
Yeah, Suzuna was a bit unique and professional. You were the reason I went to see her, so I appreciate your review. Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread.

• Love
Reactions: SpecialK
How does a provider sound uninterested in making a reservation?
So this will be my last message (and it should yours too), as I don’t want to get OP’s thread locked going off topic.

But pweeassseee stop making assumptions about people or stuff that you don’t know shit about, m’kay 🥺😇🙈 It’s a bad bad toxic mindset 😵🫶🙅‍♀️

Wait for my review if you’re that curious 😉👄💕❤️💗💞😻

Status
Not open for further replies.