忙しかったらめっちゃごめんなさいなんだけど気になってメッセしちゃった!

LINEやってるからこっちでまってるよー!! これで検索してー?? chi25.c

もし気が合えばこれから宜しくです♪

てか最近いろいろとご無沙汰でやばいです。。(笑)

and

もう色々あったけどあと今年も少しで終わっちゃいますね…

毎年毎年すぎるのは早いのに何も身になってないような気がします…

Rojasさんは今年はいい年になりましたか?

いま友達のfacebookから連絡してるからlineのcka06まで連絡もらってもいいですか?

I'll bite:

"Hey Roja! Are you free today?"
"If you're busy I'm sorry to bother you (ed: very informal style though) but I felt like sending you a message!"
"I use Line, so you can contact me there by searching for my username: chi25.c" (ed: you probably shouldn't have put that here: @Solong and @Sinapse how have a running start)
"If you're feeling up to do it, give me a call"
"We haven't been in contact for a while, so I hope everything's fine (laugh)" (ed: sounds like she's into you)
-- and --
"There's just a little more time left in the year"
"It feels like the years are slipping by faster and faster"
"How was your 2015?"
"Could you please use cka06 on Line to respond since I'm sending this message from my friend's Facebook account"

Two things:
[1] She's obviously into you
[2] You guys can't communicate

So either she has a huge foreign fetish, or she's pushing 30+. If you're into her too, I'd suggest taking some Japanese classes and signing up for wanikani.

Good Luck! And does she have any cute friends? :sneaky:

You know you can copy chat text in line and send it to google translation ? It is not a good english but it can give you an idea of what she is telling you !

awesome. thanks! and lol at the comment about pushing 30's , does that mean all 30 yr old japanese females are desperate?

awesome. thanks! and lol at the comment about pushing 30's , does that mean all 30 yr old japanese females are desperate?
No, but the ladies who want children without too many possible childbirth complications can be a bit... single minded (一本気)

Talked to a 23 year old American military guy that got trapped by a 38 year old cougar that is pregnant and going to have a baby against his wishes. He probably thought she was too old to get pregnant. And he better get a DNA test to check if it really is his. Anyway, some of these old cougars are looking for a free meal ticket, so be careful.

==============

Holy shit that sounds scary lol, i had no idea.

Reactions: John Chavers