Guest viewing is limited

New Hot Point

The building containing NHP has a variety of shops so you wouldn't incriminate yourself just by getting on the elevator - as long as nobody saw which floor you got off on.
Or maybe eat something in a restaurant in the building first, then sneak to NHP on the stairs. :p

Reactions: meiji
Or maybe eat something in a restaurant in the building first, then sneak to NHP on the stairs. :p

Yeah, It's amazing how much of that stuff is either in the same building or right next door. I was in Shibuya playing tour guide with a family friend who was in Tokyo for business, and we found a restaurant that looked good, and as we walked to it, there was a soapland immediately next door, and a Filipina girl bar on the floor above.

Edit: luckily the family friend understood no Japanese and I didn't exactly point out the fuzoku in the neighborhood.

Last edited:
Yeah, It's amazing how much of that stuff is either in the same building or right next door. I was in Shibuya playing tour guide with a family friend who was in Tokyo for business, and we found a restaurant that looked good, and as we walked to it, there was a soapland immediately next door, and a Filipina girl bar on the floor above.

My favourite still is the Shibuya Inokashira Dori corner near Tokyu Hands where they have police box next to a soapland. Definitely not the only kouban next to a soapland or pink salon but the first that I ever saw so it has a special place in my heart.

My favourite still is the Shibuya Inokashira Dori corner near Tokyu Hands where they have police box next to a soapland. Definitely not the only kouban next to a soapland or pink salon but the first that I ever saw so it has a special place in my heart.
For me that would be kadoebi near Shinjuku 2chome.

But i think it's not unusual in any safe country that the police is on high alert around the red light district.

Reactions: aerialize and MikeH
this sounds like interesting experience. I just check the schedule and i saw MILK on in this caseみるくname still there for at least until sept 4.

on the side note, the web says the only can serve client with good Japanese.
is daily conversation level of Japanese enough to get by?

Aah! I've read みるく many times and wasn't thinking to put on a daft katakana accent when doing so...Milk! I'll check her out.