New member, thinking of going to Tobita Shinchi for the first time

Secretmugen

That's the secret Cap, I'm always horny.
Reaction score
Nice to meet you all! New member here and I'm currently working up the confidence to try Tobita Shinchi when I visit Osaka on the 6th/7th.

I've been reading up through threads and reviews, and would love advice on which "tells" to look for in ladies in the shops.

I'm East Asian, with conversational Japanese ability, albeit with very limited reading/writing ability.

Nice to meet you all!

Don't worry too much about confidence. This is the easiest place to start...a lot of the girls will try to wave you in, so they do the first step 😉

Just take your time and look for the perfect girl that is your type and don't go for the first one that looks nice. If the service/chemistry afterwards is good is a dice roll.

If you have conversational ability you should have no problems at all there. No Kanji-test required to enter a shop 🤣

Reactions: Secretmugen
Don't worry too much about confidence. This is the easiest place to start...a lot of the girls will try to wave you in, so they do the first step 😉

Just take your time and look for the perfect girl that is your type and don't go for the first one that looks nice. If the service/chemistry afterwards is good is a dice roll.

If you have conversational ability you should have no problems at all there. No Kanji-test required to enter a shop 🤣
Thanks for the advice! I've never done something quite like this, so it's more of the first time jitters and hoping I don't have any performance woes from anxiety haha. Also hoping I find a girl with decent chemistry as well!

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Nice to meet you all! New member here and I'm currently working up the confidence to try Tobita Shinchi when I visit Osaka on the 6th/7th.

I've been reading up through threads and reviews, and would love advice on which "tells" to look for in ladies in the shops.

I'm East Asian, with conversational Japanese ability, albeit with very limited reading/writing ability.

Nice to meet you all!
Hope you have a great time in Tobita. We have a Company of Heromanhoes who regularly review the shops there, and some of the stories sound hot enough to do thrust while in the Shinkansen on the way there.

Inasmuch, as you have some Japanese ability, once your have gotten your dick boots wet don’t be too shy of the alluring beauties in Kanto.

Looking forward to exciting new reviews.

Hope you have a great time in Tobita. We have a Company of Heromanhoes who regularly review the shops there, and some of the stories sound hot enough to do thrust while in the Shinkansen on the way there.

Inasmuch, as you have some Japanese ability, once your have gotten your dick boots wet don’t be too shy of the alluring beauties in Kanto.

Looking forward to exciting new reviews.
Thank you for the good will! Looking forward to walking around at the very least, if not more!

Reactions: requiemmorrow
We have a Company of Heromanhoes who regularly review the shops there
I think I'm being called out here lol, but yeah, everyone here is right.

Don't worry too much about it! The more you worry about things, the more likely you won't perform well when the service is provided, and with limited time, you need to be on your A game. When it comes to the girls and which to pick, it may be daunting cause there's a lot of choices and you'll see them come and go, but from my experience, the best choices come from the ones that seem enthusiastic. If you see girls using their phone a lot or generally disinterested in anyone walking by, no matter how hot they are, they're probably having a bad day and probably won't give you the best experience. But if you do find someone who's going out of their way to wave you down and call for you, you're probably better off choosing one of them cause it shows they want you to come in.

I think I'm being called out here lol, but yeah, everyone here is right.

Don't worry too much about it! The more you worry about things, the more likely you won't perform well when the service is provided, and with limited time, you need to be on your A game. When it comes to the girls and which to pick, it may be daunting cause there's a lot of choices and you'll see them come and go, but from my experience, the best choices come from the ones that seem enthusiastic. If you see girls using their phone a lot or generally disinterested in anyone walking by, no matter how hot they are, they're probably having a bad day and probably won't give you the best experience. But if you do find someone who's going out of their way to wave you down and call for you, you're probably better off choosing one of them cause it shows they want you to come in.
Thank you for the advice, really appreciate it! What time do you recommend most? I was thinking of going for a half hour to make sure I had enough time.

That means you're going to be welcome in most any shop in Tobita, unless of course you have a Chinese accent or passport hanging around your neck.

Otherwise, read the dozens of reviews and comments here on TAG, including mine. Bottom line, look for the girls who are enthusiastically calling out to you, skip the ones who look bored or uninterested. Being East Asian (and I'm speaking as a Japanese American who lived in Osaka for years) you won't get the crossed hands or avoidance of eye contact that visibly foreign guys sometimes get, but that's all the more reason to avoid the ones that act like unpleasant twats. Don't worry about the mamasans as all they care about is the money--if the girl is calling out and waiving at you, you're golden.

If you feel the need to man-the-fuck-up, stop by the Family Mart in the shotengai and chug a few tallboys. If you have a history of going limp due to nerves, 100mg of generic sildenafil will solve that problem, although I'd experiment with it (and tadalafil) prior to hitting the blocks.

Once you've gotten Tobita out of your system, do realize that you've experienced the one and only thing that Kansai is good for and you never have to come back again. Next trip, do yourself a favor and go to Tokyo. Trust me, it is fucking light years ahead of anything Osaka and then some.

That means you're going to be welcome in most any shop in Tobita, unless of course you have a Chinese accent or passport hanging around your neck.

Otherwise, read the dozens of reviews and comments here on TAG, including mine. Bottom line, look for the girls who are enthusiastically calling out to you, skip the ones who look bored or uninterested. Being East Asian (and I'm speaking as a Japanese American who lived in Osaka for years) you won't get the crossed hands or avoidance of eye contact that visibly foreign guys sometimes get, but that's all the more reason to avoid the ones that act like unpleasant twats. Don't worry about the mamasans as all they care about is the money--if the girl is calling out and waiving at you, you're golden.

If you feel the need to man-the-fuck-up, stop by the Family Mart in the shotengai and chug a few tallboys. If you have a history of going limp due to nerves, 100mg of generic sildenafil will solve that problem, although I'd experiment with it (and tadalafil) prior to hitting the blocks.

Once you've gotten Tobita out of your system, do realize that you've experienced the one and only thing that Kansai is good for and you never have to come back again. Next trip, do yourself a favor and go to Tokyo. Trust me, it is fucking light years ahead of anything Osaka and then some.
Thank you for the advice! I definitely would've tried some Tokyo spots, but timing didn't work out this time around, sadly. I'm a fairly built Asian American with a slight belly, but I'm less fat and more just a big guy. Some muscle, toned legs, sturdy bones.

Definitely will hit a tall boy at the Family Mart, thank you for the recommendation. Not sure where I'd find the pills on short notice but I'll keep those in the back of my head for the future.

Is there a good time to visit the district? I've read that early afternoon to late afternoon is best to avoid competition, albeit with some stores not yet open.

You said 6th and 7th, right? Weekends are usually when the area is most crowded, no matter what time you go. But generally, the earlier the better. I'd say around 2 PM is the earliest (by that point most of the shops are open), look around for a bit, and probably choose a shop by 3 PM. After 5, the girls start flying and if you look away for a second, they might be already chosen

You said 6th and 7th, right? Weekends are usually when the area is most crowded, no matter what time you go. But generally, the earlier the better. I'd say around 2 PM is the earliest (by that point most of the shops are open), look around for a bit, and probably choose a shop by 3 PM. After 5, the girls start flying and if you look away for a second, they might be already chosen

Good to know, thank you!

Somebody rang? :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, you and @da2369 contribute greatly to the community. I am in an extremely comfortable p4p situation right now in Kawasaki, and it’s nice to read reviews with objective information that makes me feel like I would have an absolute blast in the Shinchis.

I am planning to head out there either later this month or February and hopefully meet another TAG member. We might all have to meet up…

Seriously, you and @da2369 contribute greatly to the community. I am in an extremely comfortable p4p situation right now in Kawasaki, and it’s nice to read reviews with objective information that makes me feel like I would have an absolute blast in the Shinchis.

I am planning to head out there either later this month or February and hopefully meet another TAG member. We might all have to meet up…
I have 3 more reviews that I will be writing either later or tomorrow but its all about Matsushima though. Haven't gone back to Tobita since but I might go exploring there later this week.

I have 3 more reviews that I will be writing either later or tomorrow but its all about Matsushima though. Haven't gone back to Tobita since but I might go exploring there later this week.
If you're open to some company, I'd be down to meet up and walk around, would love some input from a Tobita veteran!

Reactions: Mr Osaka
Seriously, you and @da2369 contribute greatly to the community.
I try to do what I can to help. I remember when I started going there, there wasn't that much current information about any of the shinchis on the board, which was pretty nerve racking. I'm happy that we've brought a new air to the area!

I haven't really been there recently cause I'm trying to save money though. But I hope to eventually give more reviews!

not really a Tobita veteran because I only a visited around 3 shops there. I have visited a lot of shops in Matsushima though.
I've been curious about Matsushima as well, would love to hear your experiences with it. Your reviews are rock solid, but nothing beats hearing more from the author himself!

I've been curious about Matsushima as well, would love to hear your experiences with it. Your reviews are rock solid, but nothing beats hearing more from the author himself!
Everything is on my reviews except for the name of the shops since I am bad at reading Kanji.

Reactions: Secretmugen

Nice to meet you all!
Have fun!
As a first-timer, you'll probably be overwhelmed and attempt to see the first pretty person you see.
I recommend walking around just to take everything in first. Crazy how the Sinchis are technically legal in Osaka.

yep that is why we need to take advantage of them as long as they are there. One Shinchi already bit the dust.
How are the laws in Osaka? Do the Shinchis have the same problem like soaplands that the licenses are bound to the buildings......and most of them are quite old? Works for now but doesn't last for all eternity.
So typical that all of this only works because of super outdated and strangely constructed laws :cautious:

Reactions: Mr Osaka
I mean, the info is all there. Tobita has the hottest girls, Matsushima still has hot girls but also more of a GFE aspect to it.
I actually went to Matsushima for the first time today. I kind of liked it more than Tobita. As for why . . . like you said it is more of a GFE. Tobita services have such an assembly line feel to them.