New member, thinking of going to Tobita Shinchi for the first time

How are the laws in Osaka? Do the Shinchis have the same problem like soaplands that the licenses are bound to the buildings......and most of them are quite old? Works for now but doesn't last for all eternity.
So typical that all of this only works because of super outdated and strangely constructed laws :cautious:
They are taking advantage of a loophole. The whole point of the service is that the shop is the restaurant and the girl is the waitress serving you, and you fall in love with that girl and it turns into free sex. So basically, the amount you are paying for are for the snacks and not for the girl herself LOL.

I actually went to Matsushima for the first time today. I kind of liked it more than Tobita. As for why . . . like you said it is more of a GFE. Tobita services have such an assembly line feel to them.
Tobita services are more rushed in my opinion, especially right now that there are a lot of tourists in that area. However, there are some shops that will provide excellent services but its kinda a hit or miss. Matsushima is mostly visited by salarymen and foreign residents, so there are not much tourists there, which makes the experience better, at least in my opinion. Sure, the girls are not pretty compared to Tobita, but for me, what is important is how pretty the lower part is, and not the upper part, if you catch my drift ;)

They are taking advantage of a loophole. The whole point of the service is that the shop is the restaurant and the girl is the waitress serving you, and you fall in love with that girl and it turns into free sex. So basically, the amount you are paying for are for the snacks and not for the girl herself LOL.

Yeah I don't mean this loophole. Soaplands also have bullshit explanation like that, but the licenses for such businesses are connected to the buildings. You can't just open up a "restaurant" in other parts of Osaka to offer cookies and sex, would be interesting to know how these local licenses work in detail.

Reactions: Mr Osaka
Yeah I don't mean this loophole. Soaplands also have bullshit explanation like that, but the licenses for such businesses are connected to the buildings. You can't just open up a "restaurant" in other parts of Osaka to offer cookies and sex, would be interesting to know how these local licenses work in detail.
I am pretty sure they are being backed by a large group of suit-wearing gentlemen. Also, they might be paying an absurd amount of tax so the city does not have a choice but to turn a blind eye on them.

The whole point of the service is that the shop is the restaurant and the girl is the waitress serving you, and you fall in love with that girl and it turns into free sex.

So basically what happens to me at every restaurant visit.

@Osaka Boy 97 I read up on your Matsushima review and Rina sounds amazing! I'd love to know where to find her shop, if you're okay with sharing of course.

I also plan on going tomorrow or Saturday if anyone would like to go together or give me some pointers on good shops. Thanks y'all for all the advice and tips so far, I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
@Osaka Boy 97 I read up on your Matsushima review and Rina sounds amazing! I'd love to know where to find her shop, if you're okay with sharing of course.

I also plan on going tomorrow or Saturday if anyone would like to go together or give me some pointers on good shops. Thanks y'all for all the advice and tips so far, I really appreciate it!
I am actually planning on going to Matsushima today but I am still unsure on what time I will go.

I am actually planning on going to Matsushima today but I am still unsure on what time I will go.
I plan on arriving sometime around 3/4, if you want to meet up! Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to coordinate.

Edit: someone caught my shoes in their suitcase and I tripped, might have sprained something. Unfortunately, Shinchi is going to have to wait til next time it looks like.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Icyblu and Mr Osaka
Nice thread thinking of making my way there next week. Have only used club amour here and some p4p action.

I actually went to Matsushima for the first time today. I kind of liked it more than Tobita. As for why . . . like you said it is more of a GFE. Tobita services have such an assembly line feel to them.
After my first session in Matsushima, I would never want to go to Tobita again LOL.

Reactions: Icyblu and da2369