Guest viewing is limited

Newbie Questioning Pua Methods

i know exactly one japanese person who uses p4p and even his (our mutual friends) despise that... so i wouldnt say its the norm... its wider accepted,but thats about it...
the idols are usually not considered to be beautiful... they cast girls that you could see everywhere, at most a tip over what is considered to be beauty standard here... everything else wouldnt sell in japan...
same with av stars, they are never as skinny as the models, since most dont like the skinny model type...

i know exactly one japanese person who uses p4p and even his (our mutual friends) despise that... so i wouldnt say its the norm... its wider accepted,but thats about it...
the idols are usually not considered to be beautiful... they cast girls that you could see everywhere, at most a tip over what is considered to be beauty standard here... everything else wouldnt sell in japan...
same with av stars, they are never as skinny as the models, since most dont like the skinny model type...

I suspect your personal acquaintances are not exactly representative of the greater population-like hello, almost every major train station supports a wide variety of adult shops. They are not hidden and they are accepted. It's definitely not the same in North America.

Your standards of beauty differ from mine. I find beautiful women everywhere I go-and lots of them!

Reactions: Muku1
accepted, but not the norm... as mentioned above...
being openly present also doesnt mean that everybody likes it...

i wasnt talking about my beauty standards btw, just mentioned that idols are chosen because they are not extremely beautiful...

Reactions: roots reggae
accepted, but not the norm... as mentioned above...
being openly present also doesnt mean that everybody likes it...

i wasnt talking about my beauty standards btw, just mentioned that idols are chosen because they are not extremely beautiful...

I concede your point. Norm was a poor choice of words!

Reactions: vondoom
If you'd looked at the link I posted it was an international study of 700 johns. Since only 1% of male population use P4P regularly, it is an accurate of portrait of johns.

You should know by now about what I post. I normally have facts to back it up.

Last edited:
If you'd looked at the link I posted it was an international study of 700 johns. Since only 1% of male population use P4P regularly, it is an accurate of portrait of johns.

You miss my point.

Attitudes in Japan are not the same as in the rest of the world, international or not. This forum concentrates on Japan.

Even the terms, in reference to vocabulary style are not the same in Japan. The terminology represents attitudes, as well.

Correct me if I am mistaken.

Do TAG members consider themselves a "john?"

Do TAG providers consider themselves a "prostitute?"

I think of a "John" as a guy who drives around dodgy areas in somewhere like Detroit, looking for full sex with a crackhead.
It's a little different here yeah

Well when I think of "monger" I think of either a drummer up of negative things - fearmonger warmonger - or fish

Reactions: roots reggae
You miss my point.

Attitudes in Japan are not the same as in the rest of the world, international or not. This forum concentrates on Japan.

Even the terms, in reference to vocabulary style are not the same in Japan. The terminology represents attitudes, as well.

Correct me if I am mistaken.

Do TAG members consider themselves a "john?"

Do TAG providers consider themselves a "prostitute?"
Who consider themselves john or prostitute anywhere in the world?

Are you saying women are not second class citizens in Japan?

Well when I think of "monger" I think of either a drummer up of negative things - fearmonger warmonger - or fish

Perhaps try and think of the noble ironmonger in future - making a lovely hinge or ornate doorknob.

i know exactly one japanese person who uses p4p and even his (our mutual friends) despise that... so i wouldnt say its the norm...

In my last group of subordinates I thought it was 50-50. I never let anyone know what I did but I knew that out of 12 guys six regularly visited massage parlours and DH places.

Couple of months after I left the company we had a get-together in which I found out that it was actually 12 out of 12. And the 3 biggest mongers were amongst the ones I thought were not participating. They just kept it quiet as long as I was their boss.

Of course the stats will be different when considering different groups but these guys are all in their 30's, professional and all of them either married or in long term relationship.