Guest viewing is limited

Niina -- Just saying her name brings a smile to your face

No Japanese skills? Sounds like American military. More then likely they found out about the place from a friend and told them to go there.
Or a TAGer who was there based on my gaijn-friendly reviews, not knowing he would run into me there, and I would bounce him on behalf of the shop! Ohhhh the irony...

Or a TAGer who was there based on my gaijn-friendly reviews, not knowing he would run into me there, and I would bounce him on behalf of the shop! Ohhhh the irony...

Touche

Although the guy already knew it was a "Japanese Only" place, he wanted an explanation on why this place was so "racist", discriminate and didn't accept him just for being a foreigner. Such an awkward and difficult situation to explain to that poor guy!
He can’t even communicate with the guy at the front himself and he would still demand to know why this “racist” place doesn’t let him in?
Can’t really feel sympathy for people like that. Hard for any girl to build some chemistry with someone who doesn’t know your culture or your language and also has an attitude.

I hate it after doing it 3 times. I just don't like how once they do the oily rub done on the mat, they flip you over BBJ out comes the condom and next thing you know you are slipping and sliding on a surface with no grip.
Well, mat ecchi is not the whole point of matplay..
You can just suggest to wash off and go to the bed after the girl has rubbed your back and front with her body.

Reactions: Wwanderer
He can’t even communicate with the guy at the front himself and he would still demand to know why this “racist” place doesn’t let him in?
Can’t really feel sympathy for people like that. Hard for any girl to build some chemistry with someone who doesn’t know your culture or your language and also has an attitude.

I guess some people think that "Money talks" and as long as they have money in their pockets, they believe they can do whatever they want to do.

The few times I have been rejected or denied in a Fuzoku place, I politely leave the place and excuse myself of any inconvenience.

I am quite aware that other place will gladly welcome me as their guest!

That's the way I discovered Heart & Heart Soapland in Yokohama (ask "Not Even Dave" about this place). My intention was to go to "Apple Melon" that is a soapland near Fukutomicho at the beginning, the guy at the entrance let me in but the other guy at the front desk gave me the cold shoulder and only said "Japanese Only".

So I walked around and found Heart & Heart Soapland (around 3 blocks away from Apple Melon). I was welcomed there and I found that place extremely great place to have some fun and relax.

I’ve had conversations with several J-Girls who told that they felt uncomfortable during “quiet” sessions with gaijintachi who can’t speak Japanese.