Nostalgic Of Manami

>>>
So how old would you say she is ..

She will be over 38 now i think. I met her in 2007, 28 was the displayed age, i have to add 4+ yers to that when i met here, now 7 years passed. I met her from her own agency as well in 2010, excellent, I love her lips.

I also have vivid memories form Manami's time when she was working for AM.
My question though, is: what happened to her own agency? Why is it that she had to go back to work for another agency, when she had created her own? Given her reputation, intellect and the rest, one would expect success...
Anyway, I love variety, and I fear that 7 years down the line, I may be dissappointed. Since I have little time at each of my visit, I like to explore new ventures.. My own opinion of course..

Manami also seems to be famous among girls that work in these shops. They're also wondering why she's at nasty now more might start showing up in the future for those who want info: [Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Manami also seems to be famous among girls that work in these shops. They're also wondering why she's at nasty now more might start showing up in the future for those who want info: [Removed]

Hi, we have an agreement not to post those links here.

Thanks.

I can confirm that. We had a long discussion about that and I understand why she is with a company for now. Maybe she will go independent again in the future but that is for another story.

Manami was terrific in the sack and was/is a very nice girl to boot.

I personally think Tae is even better - prettier, sexier body, extremely passionate in bed.

Manami is a legend though - peerless oral skills if that's your thing.

One comment (my opinion, of course): I'm a Manami fan for sure, but I think Kitty takes things to an entirely new level for oral.

Reactions: Kitty Carr
I would be more than willing to participate in said contest. I bet I could take 'er! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: neo755
I would be more than willing to participate in said contest. I bet I could take 'er! ;)

I'd like to volunteer in this contest as well :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 61

I bet you could take her from behind with a big strap-on too. :hungry:

Last edited:
Reactions: MossBoss
Sounds like a group discount is in order. (y)