Nudist/nude Beach

lala

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

We are here with my wife since 1 year, this summer we would like to have some adventures. We would like to visit a nudist beach. I have a look about this issue but found only nude/gay beach near Chiba (
Iwafune Beach). Later, i read about it that it is somehow closed (the entrance of the "secret tunnel is closed"
I am wondering, if it is true or not... Can anyone please let me know some details about this issue?

Can anyone recommend us a different place?

Cheers :)

I would suggest Zushi in Kanagawa. Bonus points for playing loud music and full-body tattoos.

Nudist/Gay beach through secret tunnel in Chiba... Sounds mythical and if you could find out about it and if ever did exist it probably doesn't now.
While getting nude with other people has been going on for a very long time in Japan, nudist beaches sound doubtful here. That is getting nude to get nude. Onsen nudity is nudity with another reason - and you also tote your little towel if you have any manners. Some outlying islands with rotenburo (outside hot springs) on the shoreline might seem like nudist beaches but they are not.
I may be wrong, however.

Reactions: lala

Dear John,

thanks a lot. I never heard about this beach before, so now we will check it.
Is it nude or topless or just gay?
E.g. is it possible to be there topless?

Actually, I am wondering, has anyone some experience related to Sushi beach? If we will go there, will we the only couple nude/topless or it is common there?

Nudist/Gay beach through secret tunnel in Chiba... Sounds mythical and if you could find out about it and if ever did exist it probably doesn't now.
While getting nude with other people has been going on for a very long time in Japan, nudist beaches sound doubtful here. That is getting nude to get nude. Onsen nudity is nudity with another reason - and you also tote your little towel if you have any manners. Some outlying islands with rotenburo (outside hot springs) on the shoreline might seem like nudist beaches but they are not.
I may be wrong, however.
just for u :p
http://ericakjordan.com/iwafune-beach

Concrete tetra-pods, hundreds, should be deposited on Zushi, preferably while the usual inhabitants are still on it. It's like Roppongi with fewer clothes.
'Sushi Beach' would be a great name for a Japanese nudist beach, though.

Yes, Lala, after shooting my post off I found the exact one!

Concrete tetra-pods, hundreds, should be deposited on Zushi, preferably while the usual inhabitants are still on it. It's like Roppongi with fewer clothes.
'Sushi Beach' would be a great name for a Japanese nudist beach, though.

Yes, Lala, after shooting my post off I found the exact one!

Dear R.O.B,

thanks,
I like your idea about the name of nudist beach :D

I hesitate to disagree with the esteemed Mr. Chavers, however, I question his suggestion of Zushi Beach. Perhaps his comments regarding the music and tattoos suggest irony, but a novice to Japan may not understand the irony. Please read the following link:
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...to-tame-its-unruly-summer-beach/#.VYH7700w_b1

By the way, I truly appreciate Mr. Chavers use of sarcasm on this board-a source of chuckles. Lala and his wife would be disappointed making a trip to Zushi expecting to see the local flora and fauna of their choice. I've lived in the area for 16 years now and have yet to see more than a few less than modest bikinis.

Reactions: John Chavers
I've lived in the area for 16 years now and have yet to see more than a few less than modest bikinis.

7deb24961c1d080656c0b5a84bea0c37a04deeb233cbcdab7cd7a3547679df98.jpg

Reactions: roots reggae
Ouch :devil: Hello Kitty Goodbye:)

If lala waits until July, he and his wife can freely eat out on Zushi Beach.

Reactions: John Chavers
@lala: as you've probably guessed by now, there is nearly zero nude beach culture in Japan. You'll just end up arrested and on the news.

Reactions: DinO_VelveT
@lala: as you've probably guessed by now, there is nearly zero nude beach culture in Japan. You'll just end up arrested and on the news.

@John Chavers Thank you for your summary :) As always its happens, I was ready to those stupid jokes as you made. It is OK.
It is all about you.

As I promised I will keep you (all) updated about this issue:

Seems despite stupid jokes there are a few hidden beaches on which you can enjoy the sun on your full body.
Iwafune Beach seems also OK.
Anyway, there are also some nudist clubs. We contacted one and already joined a future beach tour. We are happy and waiting for the end of rainy season.

BUT, the question is still open, if anyone has some good idea or some information else then mentioned already about this issue, please let us know.

Cheers

Reactions: namae
Good luck! Hope it doesn't turn out like this.

article-0-02EE410E00000578-686_468x269.jpg

Reactions: patty diaz