Obvious PvP in public

RIDER 00

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend.
I went on a trip before the weekend came, so I avoided the crowds and the typhoon!

I actually went to Kanazawa in Ishikawa prefecture. Lovely town with great food.

Anyway, as I have mentioned on this board before, you can notice couples that are in an obvious
pay-for-sex relationship in public if you look carefully enough. Places like Tokyo where people can't avoid
being seen by other people out in the open makes such sightings a lot easier than say, the U.S., for instance.

Well, I was at an upscale Japanese restaurant in Kanazawa sitting at the counter when this dorky guy in his late 40s walks in with a young lady in her early 20s. She had the face of an idol, seriously. She could be on TV or in magazines if she caught the eye of the right guy with connections. Her fashion sense was lame, though, and she had the bad habit of immediately taking her cell phone out and texting her friends whenever the guy left the table, only to quickly hide it when he started to come back. (Not enough experience in the hostess world, I guess) Her body was super slim and she was fairly tall, so I think many guys on this board would pay for her services in a heartbeat.

Given their age difference, I knew what was going on and just need to get any bit of evidence that she wasn't his daughter or maybe he was just a producer/scout.

The first thing that happens is that when the waiter shows them to the counter bar to be seated right next to me, he goes ballistic saying he wants a seat with a view of the city line and maybe a private room. Take note that this restaurant is popular and pretty much packed, so if he didn't specify the seating arrangements when he made his reservation, he is totally at fault. The waiter gave him the obligatory "I'll go check." line and came back saying no, he'd have to sit at the counter or leave.

This gave me the chance to overhear their conversation and confirm my suspicions. I won't go into the nitty gritty details, but, yes, she was a hostess and he was paying her for a date and sex. They had absolutely nothing in common to talk about and the guy just turned his body to face her the entire time to give her a dorky/horny look and pretend that he was interested in what she had to say, which wasn't very much.

The girls kept on going on about how she was out of college and doing part-time jobs, like her current hostess gig. She studied English once, but was terrible at it, etc. etc. The guys mentioned a few times that he could help her out financially in some way, but the conversation didn't far. He did eagerly talk about the hotel he had reserved for them that night. Also, all during the course meal, he'd complain to the waiter about the food at every chance he got and tried to get the girl to drink as much sake as possible. (He ordered the largest course menu for them and kept telling the waiter to make sure all the dishes were as light as possible. What a doofus.)

Anyway, my final thoughts on this are that I don't know why this guy was so open to dating this girl in an environment where observant guys like me and the waiters could see what was obviously going on. Maybe he just wanted to show off to the people in Kanazawa that he was about to get laid by a young girl who's old enough to be his daughter.

But, come on, at least get a private room when you make a reservation at a restaurant for a date.

Don't take this the wrong way but you should mind your business. Did you have a girl with you?

I did mind my own business. I didn't interfere in their date and I couldn't help it if I overheard everything they said.
It's not like I butted into their conversation and gave the guy a stern lecture. (I don't care how she makes her money, so long as it's consensual)

Now you, sir, are butting into MY business by asking such a question. But, yes, I was with a girl, an old schoolmate who lives in the area and met up with for dinner. I pointed out what was going on in the next seat to her and she was totally shocked and appalled.

I don't know why this guy was so open to dating this girl in an environment where observant guys like me and the waiters could see what was obviously going on.

Very likely he was showing her off. It's pretty much de rigeur for businessmen in the inaka cities to publicly have a mistress.

Old acquaintance of mine in Ueda had a great arrangement with his (really really hot) niece who was a student at the uni in Nagano city, she played the part of his mistress, kept him out of marital strife and made his colleagues drool in envy.

I don't really understand what irks you about this. Live and let live.

Very likely he was showing her off. It's pretty much de rigeur for businessmen in the inaka cities to publicly have a mistress.

Old acquaintance of mine in Ueda had a great arrangement with his (really really hot) niece who was a student at the uni in Nagano city, she played the part of his mistress, kept him out of marital strife and made his colleagues drool in envy.

He was banging his brother/sister's daughter!?
Nothing says lovin' like marrying your cousin, I guess.

I don't really understand what irks you about this. Live and let live.

Just a story that's mostly entertaining and funny to me with traces of that もったいない feeling.
Let the observer live to. (Like I explained above, did I interfere with them in anyway?)

Reactions: wraithfive
I often wonder what kind of bad things people think of me when they see me in public.

This is why i like Japan, you bet that they wouldn't hold back to publicly shun me in my homecountry once they'd find out the guy i'm with is not my dad.

I often wonder what kind of bad things people think of me when they see me in public.

This is why i like Japan, you bet that they wouldn't hold back to publicly shun me in my homecountry once they'd find out the guy i'm with is not my dad.

Yes, I agree. Japanese culture has an emphasis on 見て見ぬふり and 建前. You keep your inner thoughts to yourself and only reveal them to your most trusted inner group.

I must admit that being a fan of GFE has made me too observant of the world around me.

I can't imagine anyone thinking negatives things about you when they see you out in public, though.
(I bet it's 99% directed at the other guy)

He was banging his brother/sister's daughter!?

No, she went out to dinner with him in very public places and pretended she was his mistress, which kept his home life stable and happy, and he gave her a monthly allowance to keep it up. The guy really loved his wife, but business politics in the inaka are pretty brutal... small towns and all.

No, she went out to dinner with him in very public places and pretended she was his mistress, which kept his home life stable and happy, and he gave her a monthly allowance to keep it up. The guy really loved his wife, but business politics in the inaka are pretty brutal... small towns and all.

Wow, and thanks for clearing that up. You surprised me for a second.

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Guy who is a total whoremonger and constantly pays to put his DK into women's PSYs writes a stupid screed about other guys who do the same.

You're a DK pal.

I went on a trip before the weekend came, so I avoided the crowds and the typhoon!

I actually went to Kanazawa in Ishikawa prefecture. Lovely town with great food.

Anyway, as I have mentioned on this board before, you can notice couples that are in an obvious
pay-for-sex relationship in public if you look carefully enough. Places like Tokyo where people can't avoid
being seen by other people out in the open makes such sightings a lot easier than say, the U.S., for instance.

Well, I was at an upscale Japanese restaurant in Kanazawa sitting at the counter when this dorky guy in his late 40s walks in with a young lady in her early 20s. She had the face of an idol, seriously. She could be on TV or in magazines if she caught the eye of the right guy with connections. Her fashion sense was lame, though, and she had the bad habit of immediately taking her cell phone out and texting her friends whenever the guy left the table, only to quickly hide it when he started to come back. (Not enough experience in the hostess world, I guess) Her body was super slim and she was fairly tall, so I think many guys on this board would pay for her services in a heartbeat.

Given their age difference, I knew what was going on and just need to get any bit of evidence that she wasn't his daughter or maybe he was just a producer/scout.

The first thing that happens is that when the waiter shows them to the counter bar to be seated right next to me, he goes ballistic saying he wants a seat with a view of the city line and maybe a private room. Take note that this restaurant is popular and pretty much packed, so if he didn't specify the seating arrangements when he made his reservation, he is totally at fault. The waiter gave him the obligatory "I'll go check." line and came back saying no, he'd have to sit at the counter or leave.

This gave me the chance to overhear their conversation and confirm my suspicions. I won't go into the nitty gritty details, but, yes, she was a hostess and he was paying her for a date and sex. They had absolutely nothing in common to talk about and the guy just turned his body to face her the entire time to give her a dorky/horny look and pretend that he was interested in what she had to say, which wasn't very much.

The girls kept on going on about how she was out of college and doing part-time jobs, like her current hostess gig. She studied English once, but was terrible at it, etc. etc. The guys mentioned a few times that he could help her out financially in some way, but the conversation didn't far. He did eagerly talk about the hotel he had reserved for them that night. Also, all during the course meal, he'd complain to the waiter about the food at every chance he got and tried to get the girl to drink as much sake as possible. (He ordered the largest course menu for them and kept telling the waiter to make sure all the dishes were as light as possible. What a doofus.)

Anyway, my final thoughts on this are that I don't know why this guy was so open to dating this girl in an environment where observant guys like me and the waiters could see what was obviously going on. Maybe he just wanted to show off to the people in Kanazawa that he was about to get laid by a young girl who's old enough to be his daughter.

But, come on, at least get a private room when you make a reservation at a restaurant for a date.

I don't think you were too nosy..and given your interest in P4P... I don't think it could be helped... most of us would have behaved the same way..

Based on your description.. this man's encounter sounds like a lot of fun... I would be too paranoid to do this near where I live..but I would love to have a P4P date with a cute girl half my age and have sex with her afterwards...

Going to one of those dating clubs where you pick the girl (or reverse) sounds like a fun experience... and I have thought about offering to pay some of the DH's girls just to hang out and have dinner... but didn't want to encroach..

Are you kidding... I'm always spotting the obvious situations. I'm nosy as fuck and it's kind of a hobby to pick-out the paid vs normal relationships.

Going out to eat -- Ojisan with some young thing, based on the language they use, easy to spot a paid date. (sugar baby or otherwise.)
Walking around love hotels and common meeting areas -- plenty of girls waiting around for various 'things'. And then the super obvious ones coming out of the hotel where they walk their separate ways. :p

Overhearing the conversations and the topics is kind of hard to avoid, I just take it at face value and take the entertainment value out of it.

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Guy who is a total whoremonger and constantly pays to put his DK into women's PSYs writes a stupid screed about other guys who do the same.

You're a DK pal.

No sir, I wrote about a guy who went on an open date with a provider and was acting like a jerk and a dork. At least have the decency to get a private room is all that I'm saying. Seeing him desperately trying to find a way to impress the girl and become her sugar daddy gave me enough amusement for a whole month.

Are you kidding... I'm always spotting the obvious situations. I'm nosy as fuck and it's kind of a hobby to pick-out the paid vs normal relationships.

Going out to eat -- Ojisan with some young thing, based on the language they use, easy to spot a paid date. (sugar baby or otherwise.)
Walking around love hotels and common meeting areas -- plenty of girls waiting around for various 'things'. And then the super obvious ones coming out of the hotel where they walk their separate ways. :p

Overhearing the conversations and the topics is kind of hard to avoid, I just take it at face value and take the entertainment value out of it.

Well put, sir! I wrote this post because I found the situation and coincidence of it to be very entertaining. I'm sorry if it came off as bashing to a lot of people. (But you have to admit that the guy isn't the smoothest of cats)

Still, my absolute jaw-dropping moment was when I witnessed an old man in his 70s walk out arm in arm with a high school ganguro (black-face), white haired girl (or at least a girl who had the uniform on) from a love hotel in North Ikebukuro. The girl was fat and C grade looks, to boot.

Well put, sir! I wrote this post because I found the situation and coincidence of it to be very entertaining. I'm sorry if it came off as bashing to a lot of people. (But you have to admit that the guy isn't the smoothest of cats)

Still, my absolute jaw-dropping moment was when I witnessed an old man in his 70s walk out arm in arm with a high school ganguro (black-face), white haired girl (or at least a girl who had the uniform on) from a love hotel in North Ikebukuro. The girl was fat and C grade looks, to boot.

Mentally... I would go to that guy and give him a high 5... I hope that I still have that desire at that age..

I know it is P4P...but still.. a level of props need to be given..

Mentally... I would go to that guy and give him a high 5... I hope that I still have that desire at that age..

I know it is P4P...but still.. a level of props need to be given..

Props, yeah, but as soon as the girl finds a better guy to scrounge off of, he's toast. Without any looks, he has only his personality to go on, which wasn't much. And, believe me, this girl was so cute and young that there are a lot of men out there who'd pay for her if they knew the hostess club she works at. It's like finding a future bikini model when she's still working at clubs before her big break. (Ex. Inoue Waka)

And/Or he will find another girl with his $$... I am sure it goes both ways..

Yup, there's always other fish in the sea, but not all of them are the shiny marlin. Unfortunately, the majority are spiky pufferfish, and I don't think Kanazawa has a large enough pond to fish in. Tokyo, yes, Osaka, sure. Not Ishikawa prefecture.

I'm sorry if it came off as bashing to a lot of people. (But you have to admit that the guy isn't the smoothest of cats)

Yeah, that how it came out. You should have stated more clearly your dislike of him was because he was an asshole, not because he was paying for a date.

I've seen a lot of those guys who think money brings them charm. No sir, you are still just a scumbag but now with money.

Seen a lots of those in entering or exiting love hotels too, some with real hotties too. I want to give them high five, and I hope I am healthy enough to do that also if I ever get to that age.

Yeah, that how it came out. You should have stated more clearly your dislike of him was because he was an asshole, not because he was paying for a date.

I've seen a lot of those guys who think money brings them charm. No sir, you are still just a scumbag but now with money.

Yup, and despite all that money he can't even make a restaurant reservation properly.

The first thing that happens is that when the waiter shows them to the counter bar to be seated right next to me, he goes ballistic saying he wants a seat with a view of the city line and maybe a private room.
Also, all during the course meal, he'd complain to the waiter about the food at every chance he got and tried to get the girl to drink as much sake as possible. (He ordered the largest course menu for them and kept telling the waiter to make sure all the dishes were as light as possible. What a doofus.)
Ugh. Have a friend that seems to have issues with speaking to waiters in a polite manner in general, and definitely can act like a jerk when the littlest thing doesn't go his way during the meal. We make fun about how he overreacts whenever this happens, but he clearly isn't taking the hint that it's something he should work on. But for the life of me I don't understand how some guys think acting like this would impress a girl. Or even stranger, how a women would find this attractive!

If I ever see some dorky/old dude out on an obviously paid-for date with a hot girl I am generally pretty pleased for both of them - he's going to get his end away, she's going to get paid. Dunno why anyone should hide themselves away just because they're paying/being paid for sex... (Obviously being a douche to waiting staff is a separate issue...)

Ugh. Have a friend that seems to have issues with speaking to waiters in a polite manner in genera

Long long time ago someone told me to take notice how my customers or partners treat people. Not only me but especially those who are in serving positions. If someone treats you good but them badly that tells a lot about their true character. That advice has served me well and helped me to avoid many an asshole.