February 2016

Contact Method:
http://nack-5.net/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
after 8pm it's 8000 yen

Type/Location:
Ogikubo

Language Notes:
Japanese only. Girl tried her best to use English.

Details of the Encounter:
I have been scouting the Chuo line for gaijin friendly places and found one less than 5 minutes away from the station.

I just got rejected at Backschon and Destiny (Destiny guy was timid so will try again because some of the girls are seriously hot). NackFive was my last stop before giving up.

They test your Japanese and ask to see gaijin card. Apparently I knew enough to make them think I'm coversational. Then you wait in a sitting area with all the other customers.

These booths...so comfortable...so open. Low dividers, no curtains, loud music so you can't hear everyone else and yet they were super comfy. The whole time I was with my girl I could see another girl servicing someone. Luckily the angle blocked the guy.

The girls here are way hotter than happy hinomaru for a little more cost depending on the time of day. Sadly that just means these girls are average looking. I saw some less than average and a few that almost break out of the average category.

My girl had quite the gut....but I could tell that if she lost weight she would be very cute. Also her size 99 fun bags helped. She mounted me right away and made out for awhile and let me touch everything. She did LFK and DFK. She let me finger and slowly we stripped each other. Then she BBBJ, locked the nips, then CIM. I noticed the quickshots got some GFE but I didn't finish until the 30 minutes ran out. She did try really hard to write a message for me in English and was very genki the whole time.

As I got up to leave I saw everyone. All the girls were naked in the booths and were thankfully blocking site of and stray penises. That's how I know the girls looks after only one visit.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good experience, great service for the cost. Will only repeat at the early day prices and special event prices.

I don't know any japanese, I just kinda guessed what he was saying and responded accordingly and got lucky.

He showed my card to the tenchou and he said daijoubu.

I am half Asian but honestly I don't look Asian at all.

PS, having my post liked by Alice made me happy haha. She is so gorgeous! Kind of feels like a celebrity acknowledged me :)

Update:
Destiny gave me a stern no today. Sadly I saw such gorgeous women going in and out.

Also tried NackFive again...my new girl said she saw me there yesterday. This new girl gave more GFE but couldn't even get my whole tip in her mouth. She had very aggressive hand technique which felt good but it tired her out fast. No kissing here since she had the wettest BJ I ever had.

The Girl across from me was very cute though and was doing 69 with her guy. Had nice boobs and smooth legs. Couldn't help but check her out while I was getting my BJ. Is that bad?

Last edited:
I don't know any japanese, I just kinda guessed what he was saying and responded accordingly and got lucky.

PS, having my post liked by Alice made me happy haha. She is so gorgeous! Kind of feels like a celebrity acknowledged me :)
Aw that's so sweet!
Your reviews are very detailed so they are interesting to me and i feel like i learn a lot. Haha.
I use TAG for the same reason as the guys: to know more about Japanese adult culture. And i feel like i'm learning a lot from you and other reviewers. :)

That's strange, I've been there twice and was very nice both times. I'll try again next month or during their once a month special.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Not an option if you're a Japanese speaking white guy, according to the late 20's gyaruo guy at the desk.

What time did you go?

Walked in, immediately the guy looked at me like wtf, I asked, in Japanese, if western people were permitted and he promptly batsu'd his arms and dekinai'd me out the door.
No phone.

Also, I'm thin, 30,white, was dressed very formally and have N2 if it matters.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I'll give updates when I can go again.

I was wearing normal clothes and had forgot to shave that day. Haha maybe you looked to formal?

My first day was with a guy who matches your description. The second day was some other dude. The first day I was able to pull off being fluent but day two it was obvious I didn't know japanese. But got through both times.

If you are half asian you can probably pass as a half.... Blond haired people have it much more though

I've been meaning to explore along the stations along Chuo line, but have never made it this far west. Too bad it seems to be hit-or-miss.

You mention that Backschon and Destiny didn't let you in. These three are on the south side of the station. But there's still one place called Seychelles on the north side, have you tried there?

In any case, this proves that it's always worth it to venture off the beaten path to try to find new places.

Reactions: WarMonkey
Okay it wasn't the scary run down place I thought. It's attached to an apartment complex with a bunch of bars, restaurants and a cabaret club. Might try it out but just from the pictures and measurements it seems half cute/fit girls and half big girls.

Update: I got denied the other day. Apparently the new rule is you have to pay nomination fee if you want in which is 2000 plus 1000 if she is a top 5 girl. Ps top 5 girls have average looks but I cannot attest to their services.

Might try again sometime but letting my wallet rest for awhile now.