Ona Kurabu - Masturbation club with handjob?

Majora

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I’ve seen many masturbation clubs that have like 1 million options, no, really... but they have coupons that are like ‘komi komi’ with the handjob option for very cheap prices.

Can anyone share how the average shop works? You go to a hotel, or is it like a fashion health? I saw this place with a harem option like 5 girls harem coupon... I don’t want that lol but would be interested in knowing more.

Reactions: akasam
So I’ve seen many masturbation clubs that have like 1 million options, no, really... but they have coupons that are like ‘komi komi’ with the handjob option for very cheap prices.

Can anyone share how the average shop works? You go to a hotel, or is it like a fashion health? I saw this place with a harem option like 5 girls harem coupon... I don’t want that lol but would be interested in knowing more.
I think they mostly do it in a rental room close to their office.

Reactions: Taylorjp

Wait, whaaaaa?

What is this new Japanese perversion that I don’t even know about? Damn first the one-song karaoke outcall BJ service and now five-girl HJs... I feel as out of touch as when ‘90s indie bands knocked ‘80s new wave off the scene.

OnaClubs are rad and I love them.
I'll try to give a quick/decent rundown on how they work.

All the shops I've ever used are outcall but they almost always have a contract with a couple rental rooms in the area and will make the reservation for you.
In most cases you get to the general vicinity of the rental rooms (usually the site will have instructions on where to go to after you leave the station), call them up to confirm your arrival and they'll give you the name of the rental room and directions.

A couple shops (notably Lovely Hand in Shinjuku) are more like hotel health where you stop by an actual booth, pay them there and they give you directions to the room.

"Traditional" OnaClub are literally just services where you pay a girl to watch YOU masturbate. No touching, no nothing. Almost all shops now, though, include a HJ as part of the base package. Some still do offer "no touch" courses, though, but those are more of a specialty thing.

That said if you just go for the basic course its almost always the girl fully dressed and no touching on your part. That's where the ala-carte options come in - for an additional fee you add on all kinds of stuff. Usually OnaClubs stop short of sumata/AF - "health" services. BJs are also usually prohibitively expensive. If you're in the market for a BJ or sumata a DH is almost always a better option.

The upside of this, though, is that in MOST cases (notice I said most) the girls are significantly more attractive than the girls working at a mid to low level DH. If you are smart about your options and don't mind forgoing some of the more "hard" services you can spend time with a very cute girl for 10,000 JPY or less.

One other bonus of OnaClubs is that you are pretty much getting uninterrupted service to your member for the whole course. There's usually no shower at the beginning (just a simple wipe down) and a few minutes to get cleaned up at the end so if you book a 45 minute course chances are good you're getting 35 minutes of stimulation. Its a lot of bang for your buck.

One additional plus is that for OnaClubs its very rare for girls to be off-limits to foreigners. Unlike DH where its almost always on a case-by-case basis for OnaClubs its very rare for a girl to be unavailable.

A few tips for OnaClubs from my own experience -

* Start with a 30 minute course or so. I like long courses (60 minutes) myself but a lot of these places have ultra-short (15 or 20 minute courses) which are pretty cheap but extending the course can be expensive/not possible if the girl has another booking.

* Pay the upcharge for higher ranked girls. Unlike DH where you can be looking at an additional 5000 JPY plus for high ranked girls for OnaClubs its usually a 500 or 1000 JPY upcharge and its almost always worth it. Trust me on this.

* Don't go nuts on the options right off the bat. Start off with a few, see what you like and then ramp up a bit. if you book a 30 minute course and add on a ton of options there's a good chance you won't be able to really make use of all of them and will waste some cash. Check a few shops and see what is more/less expensive at that particular shop. For example all nude is a pretty good deal at Lovely Hand but at Unpretei you're going to save a decent amount of cash just going with all lingerie.

* Have a second option in mind in case your first girl ends up calling sick/isn't available. Lots of these places have huge rosters and some of the girls call in sick a lot. I don't think its really "sakura" (dummy profiles, etc) like you see at some DH, more that its just a pretty loose employment system.

* Since this is much less of a "all-in" package like you'd get at a soap/LH you'll need some Japanese skills to navigate everything. Lovely Hand has an English site and is definitely a much easier option if you're not confident in your language skills. Some of the other shops might pose a slightly higher hurdle.

Now that is an informative post!

5B9B4ED0-CD7C-4DB3-B9E2-01C6B36E4A03.jpeg

http://lovely-hand.net/top.php?lang=en

If let’s say you take the 60 mins course, is it only one pop or as much as you can handle within the allotated time?

Just saw that Lovely Hands offers a BBBJ option and thinking it might be a cheaper alternative than other places.

Reactions: Majora
They truly have a zillion options and a LOT of girls listed. For a good time, Let Google Translate have a go at the option menu. :LOL:

BE853930-96AF-420F-8CF6-B8DFDEA12313.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Majora and akasam
If let’s say you take the 60 mins course, is it only one pop or as much as you can handle within the allotated time?

Just saw that Lovely Hands offers a BBBJ option and thinking it might be a cheaper alternative than other places.
It’s apparently ¥8000 additional for BBBJCIM according to the options page, which also sports explanatory images.

I noticed the girls profiles even say if they are OK with foreigners or not.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I’m down for some “Chin Measuring”. Good old Bruce Forsyth (RIP) would have had an excellent time.

Reactions: Not Even Dave
It’s apparently ¥8000 additional for BBBJCIM according to the options page, which also sports explanatory images.

I noticed the girls profiles even say if they are OK with foreigners or not.

Well, if you’re paying around 12k, you can just go to Shibuya Garden and get a 12k 50 min course. You get BBBJ and if you follow my PePe advice you get a chance at CFS. I really need to test that again.

Shibuya Garden has a lot of pretty girls you can find if you do your homework and check their picture diaries.

If let’s say you take the 60 mins course, is it only one pop or as much as you can handle within the allocated time?

I can't recall ever seeing a limit for courses at an OnaClub but I need that long just to finish up once myself so I can't speak from experience.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Lightbulb! I didn’t understand what that was unitil your post. Now I don’t want it anymore.
There is a line where exploring the human body goes suddenly from sexy to medical and it’s not a good line to cross...

Is there an option to cum on them / face / etc?
I think I saw a COB option but facial would be a bit unusual from my experience. CIM seems a lot more acceptable in Japan as odd as that seems to me. If it was me, I would be like, oh you’re not gonna make me taste it? Sure splash it all over the part that doesn’t taste.