Ona Kurabu - Masturbation club with handjob?

I think I saw a COB option but facial would be a bit unusual from my experience. CIM seems a lot more acceptable in Japan as odd as that seems to me. If it was me, I would be like, oh you’re not gonna make me taste it? Sure splash it all over the part that doesn’t taste.
I don't know, personally i accept facial but i'm also concerned to get it in my eyes and/or hair.

Reactions: Durg50
My curiosity got the better of me after reading about Ona-kura today. Had never heard of it. But I liked the idea of jerking off in front of a cute lady as a sort of new curiosity. Anywho, I went to check out the place in Kabukicho (left work a bit early). Can't remember the name. By the robot restaurant.

Got to main spot on third floor. Paid (including browsing through options like costumes, cunilingus etc. Opted for short session, with option to kiss. I get a receipt thing, and map and 1000 JPY. I think that's for a sort of anti fraud thing, as they have that info, room number and ladies name on a receipt. Anyway the room was in building about hundred meters away.

After arriving in lobby - guy checks receipt and cash. Then off you go to room.

Room was gross. Maybe prison room size with small shower stall. Looked like old jizz stains on the walls, but by this time I was committed. Just tried not to make eye contact with the ejaculate wallpaper.

Lady knocks on door after a few min. I'm 46, girl was in university studying to be a teacher. Very typical cute girl looks. Very much better than a pinsaro for example. Huge tits which was a pleasant surprise. Didn't ask for that but a nice bonus. No issues with touching tits, ass, etc. She didn't remove clothes. But she was very sweet. Ended up cumming in her hands. Didn't want to push the envelope too much by trying to cum on her. Plus she had really nice clothes on. Mouth might have worked. To be honest it didn't cross my mind.

after cumming, did quick shower, dressed, said farewell, and left.

Not sure I could do it as a regular thing, but had to sample.

Since you jerk yourself off (and she helps as needed), could delay the finale for a bit. I tend to jizz too fast for my liking when using sex workers. Likely because it's different from my usual wife and I get too excited. This time I could see the timer on the wall. Came with around 5 min left. Just enough for a quick cleanup, then leave.

Definitely interesting. If anyone likes to try new things, it's worth it - at least worth trying once for the experience.

Extras were available besides kissing and cunilingus. Uniforms, toys (tanga?) and some other stuff.

Give it a whirl - at least once.

Last edited:
Yeah. I did. The kiss option. Fee plus like 2000 JPY I think. Basically was around 7500. For 1 man can get full sex in Gotanda. But as mentioned, wanted to try once.

So she let you touch her over her clothes, and I assume this includes the Hand Job option. Did you pay extra for the cum stained room? Something about cum stains in Shinjuku keeps coming back ...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So she let you touch her over her clothes, and I assume this includes the Hand Job option. Did you pay extra for the cum stained room? Something about cum stains in Shinjuku keeps coming back ...
Yeah no problem touching over clothes, lifting skirt to look at panties and so on. Room included in fee.

I didn't pay extra for the touching. It's an option, but I guess, based on my one experience, and depending on girl, may not be needed.

Hand job was dual effort - her and me. But at end I went solo so I could slow down the Jizz moment. I didn't want to cum after five minutes.

Yeah no problem touching over clothes, lifting skirt to look at panties and so on. Room included in fee.

I didn't pay extra for the touching. It's an option, but I guess, based on my one experience, and depending on girl, may not be needed.

Hand job was dual effort - her and me. But at end I went solo so I could slow down the Jizz moment. I didn't want to cum after five minutes.

Thanks! Also, how bad was the place, like smelly bad, or I can’t touch anything bad? Is it a cubicle, it has a couch, a bed? Was the kiss option worth it? I’m kinda interested in checking these places but idk... lol

Not smelly bad but don't touch stuff bad. Size - about an office size. Had a small single size bed with towel sheet on it that's replaced between sessions. So at least you won't be sitting on someone's jizz

It was probably Rooms, at the back end of Kabukicho. Lovely Hand usually defaults there for sessions unless you have another preference.
It really is a bit of a shithole, but its not quite the worst rental room I've seen.
I've had some fun sessions there so I find I've actually grown kind of fond of it...

If you want something a bit nicer you can ask if they can get you a room at a hotel instead. It'll cost a little more but they're not quite as dismal.

It was fine. My only wish is that cuming on the lady was an option. I'd have enjoyed that. But alas, wasn't to be.

It was probably Rooms, at the back end of Kabukicho. Lovely Hand usually defaults there for sessions unless you have another preference.
It really is a bit of a shithole, but its not quite the worst rental room I've seen.
I've had some fun sessions there so I find I've actually grown kind of fond of it...

If you want something a bit nicer you can ask if they can get you a room at a hotel instead. It'll cost a little more but they're not quite as dismal.
Ha. Yes that's the place! No - not going to pay for hotel for thirty minute jerk off session. That cum stained cubicle was fine.

Ha. Yes that's the place! No - not going to pay for hotel for thirty minute jerk off session. That cum stained cubicle was fine.

The stains are a deal breaker for me, even if it’s dried up and it’s safe. Just thinking that I could put my hand around somewhere, ‘oh I think someone dropped some yogurt here... wait a second’...

Anyone know if your allowed to cum on the girls? Would od again if facials are OK.

Anyone know if your allowed to cum on the girls? Would od again if facials are OK.
You can at Lovely Hand, probably depending on the girl. I could the one time I went and it wasn’t an extra-price option (just on her body, not her face).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You can at Lovely Hand, probably depending on the girl. I could the one time I went and it wasn’t an extra-price option (just on her body, not her face).
Ah OK. Looking for a facial option. Might try again and see how it goes