Oppai Pubs/Sexy Kyabas and COVID

Doesn't sound good. I have always had the feeling that Covid is going to change sekukyaba in particular. Just call and ask them to make sure. With N2 you should be able to communicate with them.

I was in at Miss Campus (the two stores are sharing the Miss Campus location currently) a couple weeks ago to say good bye to a former regular at Marunouchi (Rinon, their #1 girl) who was retiring. No masks, no prevention beyond hand sanitizer and mouthwash. Girl in your lap as usual.

I was in at Miss Campus (the two stores are sharing the Miss Campus location currently) a couple weeks ago to say good bye to a former regular at Marunouchi (Rinon, their #1 girl) who was retiring. No masks, no prevention beyond hand sanitizer and mouthwash. Girl in your lap as usual.

Good to know!
I'll give it a try.

I returned from the dead to like this post.

Reactions: TAG Manager

Me too!

I'm not sure. But what particular area do you want to know? or is this general statement for the country? I'm not sure right now but I think that they don't allow that yet. I think they try are trying to be safe for now, but you can still go and check it out if you want.

I'm not sure. But what particular area do you want to know? or is this general statement for the country? I'm not sure right now but I think that they don't allow that yet. I think they try are trying to be safe for now, but you can still go and check it out if you want.
Might want to read the thread again before replying. (y)