Guest viewing is limited

Penis Size

That's called fucking with half a dick and it's supposedly the most difficult thing in the world only to be beaten in difficulty by fixing your hangover with vodka without getting drunk again.

It really depends on the position and I suppose how she's angled (though I'm a complete ignorant with these things) or her bone structure or whatever, but missionary is very doable if you position yourself so as to have your shaft rub against her clit (like at an angle with the opening, not sure how to describe it) as you go in and out. I know that's how my ex would come every time.

Physically-speaking doggystyle is probably the easiest as far as fucking with only half a dick is concerned but hard to get in the mood if you do.

Physically-speaking doggystyle is probably the easiest as far as fucking with only half a dick is concerned but hard to get in the mood if you do.

And if you are a bigger guy then doggy is also the easiest position to break the poor girl in half when you get too exited. Which happens only like every time. :eek::D

It's easy to be a gentle man and put in just the tip with the first few thrusts but I will tip my hat to a guy who can maintain that up to the last thrusts too. :p

And if you are a bigger guy then doggy is also the easiest position to break the poor girl in half when you get too exited. Which happens only like every time. :eek::D

It's easy to be a gentle man and put in just the tip with the first few thrusts but I will tip my hat to a guy who can maintain that up to the last thrusts too. :p

It's not so much about being a gentleman. I just think about something else so as not to get excited. She cannot see me in that position so she has no idea I'm not really into it. And after a while she loosens up enough that I can do it normally. Never been a big fan of doggy anyway.

As I said, harder to get in the mood. But still miles better than cowgirl because then if she gets too excited it's you who might suffer. Girls rarely move at a 90° angle in my experience.

It's not so much about being a gentleman. I just think about something else so as not to get excited. She cannot see me in that position so she has no idea I'm not really into it.

There is a difference between a gentle man and a gentleman. :p A gentleman would not do sudoku over her back even if she won't see it.

But yeah, I usually make sure she has a couple of Os before she gets the D and things go usually much more smooth that way. But CG is great as I can almost never finish from that so it gets her the option to use it how and as long as she wants.

And what could be better than to have the front seat to a pair of bouncing boobies and a spinner who gets off? :cool:

It's not so much about being a gentleman. I just think about something else so as not to get excited. She cannot see me in that position so she has no idea I'm not really into it. And after a while she loosens up enough that I can do it normally. Never been a big fan of doggy anyway.

As I said, harder to get in the mood. But still miles better than cowgirl because then if she gets too excited it's you who might suffer. Girls rarely move at a 90° angle in my experience.
You manage to make sex sound like a terrible experience. :D

You manage to make sex sound like a terrible experience. :D

Oh no, I wouldn't go so far. I believe it's Sylvia Plath who had one of her male characters describe it as "about as entertaining as going to the toilet"
But from a mechanical point of view I rather enjoy trying to figure out how it works. It's all fairly involved.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
the guy doesn't have to put it all the way in of course.

I wonder if women don't realize how completely frustrating that can be? I've had some lovers who no matter how much foreplay, no more than half would fit. I'm not even huge at all but the thing is this meant that sex ended up being an exercise in measured frustration for me. Inevitably this was why I ended those relationships.

I wonder if women don't realize how completely frustrating that can be? I've had some lovers who no matter how much foreplay, no more than half would fit.

Amen brother. But I kind of suspect most of that "don't fit" is in the head's department. Not in the tip of your mamba, but in the expectation that it doesn't fit by you or your partner. It took one of my current girls more than half a year to be completely relaxed and happy to have it all. Now she can take it like a trooper and enjoys even the hardest rides. So sometimes it pays to be patient.

Reactions: MossBoss and BB0523
I wonder if women don't realize how completely frustrating that can be? I've had some lovers who no matter how much foreplay, no more than half would fit. I'm not even huge at all but the thing is this meant that sex ended up being an exercise in measured frustration for me. Inevitably this was why I ended those relationships.
Oh i'm sure women cant understand, but on the other side, men cant feel how much they can hurt women.

Alice is correct... men can't feel how much we hurt women... but facial expressions are a good indicator if pain is being received... unless of course the girl is using the same expression for pleasure and pain... the best thing is to try and find a ticklish spot with your hand :p when she starts to squirm and giggle, then she will be more relaxed and little by little... you can explore deeper and deeper... assuming she is still receptive after the tickle session. Foreplay can go along way as long as your definition is not 1 DFK and go for Oil Drilling... otherwise it will be a dry well :rolleyes:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Oh i'm sure women cant understand, but on the other side, men cant feel how much they can hurt women.
Its not as if I just hop on and jack hammer away or anything similar.

The thing was every one of these women seemed to think that I should in fact be satisfied with only being able to get half way in.

Reactions: MikeH
Alice is correct... men can't feel how much we hurt women... but facial expressions are a good indicator if pain is being received... unless of course the girl is using the same expression for pleasure and pain...

You actually mean to say that there are women out there who have two distinctly different facial expressions, one for pain and one for pleasure?
You really blew my mind there.

Seriously though with Japanese women it's really difficult to tell. I keep asking them if they're ok but if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have the slightest idea.

Reactions: BB0523
You actually mean to say that there are women out there who have two distinctly different facial expressions, one for pain and one for pleasure?
You really blew my mind there.

Seriously though with Japanese women it's really difficult to tell. I keep asking them if they're ok but if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have the slightest idea.
welcome to japan...LOL