Picky Flyers - Are you one?

I think corporate might question that.
“Who is this person to you, and why should we give her a ticket?”

Dave - “well, you see....”

tell them its your emotional support animal
more credible than all those people who get away flying with snakes or parrots for the same dubious reason

So next time I'm on a 787 and the PA starts with "Hi there, I'm Capt Dave Strawberry. Welcome aboard ...." I know I'm in the hands of a right perv.

So instead of the classic "This is the captain, are there any doctors amongst the passengers?" you would get "Are there any young spinners with big boobs?".

Reactions: Frenchy
Perfect world: Give me my own 787 BBJ... lol

LOL that made me spill my coffee, I particularly prefer Airbuses they are spacious, have less vibration and are surprisingly quiet. Long haul flights I always go for Airbus.Lol or maybe I'm just biased cuz wifey is French.

LOL that made me spill my coffee, I particularly prefer Airbuses they are spacious, have less vibration and are surprisingly quiet. Long haul flights I always go for Airbus.Lol or maybe I'm just biased cuz wifey is French.

ssshhhhhh.... they all think we are just good at making Vuitton, wines, cheese and french fries here ! (The latter being actually belgian)

LMAF, you forgot French toast.
Seriously , I was a bit sad they stopped the production of the A380 . I used it a couple of times and was in awe how fucking big it is (or maybe its just my usual penis envy :ROFLMAO:)
My biggest regret is that I never flew on Concorde though. That must have been something.

My dad flew in a Concorde when he it went to Caracas back in the late 70's ,he said it was the most terrifying, uncomfortable experience of his life.i remember him showing me pictures I was like Damn those Venezuelan chicks are smoking HOT.(13 Year old me)

The Concorde was not the most comfortable aircraft. The seats were in between what premium economy and modern business class are today. As an avgeek I lament the loss of the A380, but it fell victim to the same ills as Concorde; economics.

Once was in a midnight flight where they had four flight attendants for three passengers in the back of the plane. Ended up dating the Japanese attendant for about six months.
MikeH you must be a good looking man to pull this off, last time I asked for a flight attendant's number she told me to behave or she would kicked me off the plane. Mind you I was in 1st class. Her loss .

was in awe how fucking big it is (or maybe its just my usual penis envy :ROFLMAO:)

I'll just leave this here...

5ddfa7901f4fdfcdd78185f20b74e712.jpg

Way prefer narrowbody for short hops up to 3 hrs. Only because boarding and deplaning is so much quicker.

Had a great flight in business on a 737-800 from NRT to ULB on Mongolian Airlines. Best FA ever.

Are you guys excited about the upcoming Microsoft flight simulator 2020? Microsoft if using machine learning to emulate the whole planet, (the weather, wind speed, air pressure )you are able to fly over your own house, all with high level of detail. I'm can't wait.
images.jpeg

MikeH you must be a good looking man to pull this off, last time I asked for a flight attendant's number she told me to behave or she would kicked me off the plane.

You almost made my morning coffee exit through my nostrils. I have been accused a lot of things but never for being good looking.

But I have also never asked their numbers. Just give them my card and tell them to let me know if they ever have some free time. More often than not I of course hear nothing from them again. She called me the same night. :cool:

In order not to make this sound too good to be true (it totally was; a Japanese girl flying Singapore Airlines, if you'd think she must be hot you'd be so right!) she ended up breaking my heart pretty seriously. So much that for the next year I got cold sweat every time I had to fly Singapore Air again. And I had to do it lot. Never met her though, but lots of her friends which was painful enough.

Though nowadays Singapore Air is totally fucked up. They don't seem to have the "gain weight, stay in ground" rule anymore and also they now have several males as flight attendants in every flight. The blasphemy.

Boeing is in my blood so to speak but I don't mind Airbus - just prefer Boeing. :)

You almost made my morning coffee exit through my nostrils. I have been accused a lot of things but never for being good looking.

But I have also never asked their numbers. Just give them my card and tell them to let me know if they ever have some free time. More often than not I of course hear nothing from them again. She called me the same night. :cool:

In order not to make this sound too good to be true (it totally was; a Japanese girl flying Singapore Airlines, if you'd think she must be hot you'd be so right!) she ended up breaking my heart pretty seriously. So much that for the next year I got cold sweat every time I had to fly Singapore Air again. And I had to do it lot. Never met her though, but lots of her friends which was painful enough.

Though nowadays Singapore Air is totally fucked up. They don't seem to have the "gain weight, stay in ground" rule anymore and also they now have several males as flight attendants in every flight. The blasphemy.

I feel your pain , I dated my company's receptionist for a while, we broke up after she found out I was married, talk about awkward.

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
I can honestly say that I’ve never slept with any flight attendant I have worked with. By work with I mean on the same type. I’ve known ladies that have transferred to different aircraft, and we have gotten together, but never someone that could crew the same flight as me.

Isn't there a joke about this.

Something a long the lines of the pilot forgets to turn off the PA system and turns to the first officer and says " You know, I could really do with a good fuck and a cup of coffee. One of the FA hears and bolts to the front of the plane. Then a passenger calls out "Don't forget the coffee""

....Then a passenger calls out "Don't forget the coffee""
That’s a classic.

There was a pilot that died. He did not lead the most wonderful life so when he arrived at the pearly gates he was informed of his destination in the afterlife. However, Saint Peter told him he had a choice of three different Hells. Behind door number one there was a flight crew in simulator working emergency after emergency. Behind door number two there’s a pilot out on the flightline doing a pre-flight on an airplane in -20° weather with snow and wind. Behind door number three there was a pilot surrounded by a bevy of beautiful flight attendants who listened attentively to his exploits in flight.

Saint Peter asked the pilot which will it be, door number one or door number two?

The pilot said “what about door number three?“

Saint Peter responded “that is flight attendant hell.”

Last edited: