Picky Flyers - Are you one?

Isn't there a joke about this.

Something a long the lines of the pilot forgets to turn off the PA system and turns to the first officer and says " You know, I could really do with a good fuck and a cup of coffee. One of the FA hears and bolts to the front of the plane. Then a passenger calls out "Don't forget the coffee""

Isn't that why they changed the name from "cockpit" to "flight deck"? ;)

Are you guys excited about the upcoming Microsoft flight simulator 2020? Microsoft if using machine learning to emulate the whole planet, (the weather, wind speed, air pressure )you are able to fly over your own house, all with high level of detail. I'm can't wait.
View attachment 12820

Looks like fun! Haven't played a good flight sim in decades. Think the last one I played was Falcon 3.0

But I have also never asked their numbers. Just give them my card and tell them to let me know if they ever have some free time. More often than not I of course hear nothing from them again. She called me the same night.
Always good to learn from a master.
Gotta write my cell phone number of a few Meishi next time I fly.

Reactions: MikeH
787 are the best for me and as a SA Gold member the lounge access is nice. .United has changed the program so much that it is barely tolerable ...After being 1K for 10 yrs and achieving 1M+ miles currently at 1.7M. It seems to get worse ...Upgrades are gone except USA domestic.. .
Flying has become rather mundane and less special to say the least ..And the size of flight attendant have grown where my shoulder feels the brunt of them with each passing ...Yes that's economy for ya ....