40 or 50 minutes (don't recall) /11000

Type/Location:
At the shop

Language Notes:
Used japanese only

Overall Rating:
8 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
So to add some more exotic locations, I happened to spend a few days resting my aching youthful body in atami.
Atami is a beachside onsen town Shizuoka prefecture roughly 1h from Tokyo and even has a Shinkansen station.
Like so many places countryside it didn't change much if at all since should period.
I was not actually looking for any action there, but upon walking around stumbled into something like a red light district. District is maybe said too much, but there was one soapland (I believe called kamakura goten) in quite a traditional building. The posting outside claimed a bathing fee of 7000yen and varying fees for the ladies, but since I had no intention of entering, I didn't further investigate. There was also a corner house with 5 floors + basement of fashion and delivery health, but the "guardian", who surely saw light in taishou period already, gave my look a Japanese only.
Around the corner was another fashion health called pink moon on the second floor of a building that also hosted an information center (but nothing looked like it) where was actually waved in. Somehow I got a bit curious, as this whole area probably didn't change the last 30 or 40 years. Now they had a discount during day time for I think 7 or 8k and my finally recovered back had held me a bit out of action, so I decided to have a look.
Unfortunately there was only one girl working at the time with huge breasts, but the pics got me a little bit suspicious that that would maybe not the only part of her being above average. Tenchou then showed me 2 or 3 pictures of ladies who would start working 2 or 3h later, coincidentally exactly when the discount ran off, who were looking quite decent.
I decided to soak in some more onsen and eventually came back around 7pm. Only one girl (I think name was yumi) was free at the time. The face was blurred on the picture I think, but nice body and listed in her late twenties. So I gave it a try.

Pictures actually didn't lie. I think outside of blurring the face there was no enhancement done. Slim built, the average japanese B/C cup and a cute face. No AV idol material, but pretty pleasant girl. Also somewhat chatty.

I don't want to comment too much about the service especially since I'm not 100% sure about the name, but it was fully satisfying with the usual content (bj, sumata, hj), also not shy about getting touched or worked a bit down under. No cover required for the bj.

Few words about the shop. To my disappointment there were no kimonos or features that otherwise set it aside from similar shops in Tokyo, obviously the business didn't change so much ;)

When I entered tenchou told me no sex, guess that was the only English part we spoke. Also there were some signs in the rest room and in the stalls that emphasized that honban is a crime. So maybe they take that serious. The walls are also rather thin.

The setup is the typical stalls, I think 6 or 8, and 2 or 3 showers big enough to host you and the girl. The room has a massage bed which was covered with a latex linen and a towel on top. There is no bag for your valuables, so you may want to bring it with you.

My girl spoke only very little English by her own account. I didn't put that to test. Interestingly however, when I asked her about foreign clients she said that aside from the usual Asians they also have a fair share of Americans etc.
That comment is actually the main reason for posting this review.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Nothing spectacular or must do, but very solid service and by the pictures they seem to have quite a few good looking girls. If you need some special relaxation after soaking in a hot bath, the shop seems to be a good choice and looks foreign friendly. I guess the tenchou speaks a few words of English

Great review. Always good to have more options outside Tokyo.

If you go there don't forget a review, especially if your Japanese is not as fluent it may be a different perspective ;)

I just went here tonight because I was visiting a good friend in Atami. I will write a full review on it later. I just want to mention that my experience was both good and bad.

The good: Owner or guy running the place at the time was super friendly and let me in with no drama. He only asked if I could speak Japanese and he even said hello in English to me, which surprised me.

The bad: Confusing, obscure menu and choices of women. The faces were blurred, so I couldn't tell which women were attractive. I paid 11000 for a bj, but I couldn't choose the woman. It was a really thin, unattractive woman lol.

An update on Pink Moon in Atami: Two days after a possible STD exposure, I woke up with a clear discharge before urination. It could be chlamydia or NGU (non chlamydial urethritis)...either way, I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Seems too quick for the clap. But I wouldn't describe myself as a medical expert - these days.

Reactions: John Chavers
Pretty bad timing to have your penis turn into a flamethrower around New Years in Japan.

Then I can shout "Flame on!" like the Human Torch does when I'm urinating lol.

I actually haven't been having any symptoms other than one clear (not whitish) discharge this morning.

I could have a strain of NGU that goes away on its own. I will need to give it more time to see what it is though.

I'm probably fine because chlamydia and gonorrhea made me feel terrible the next morning, which isn't the case now.

Maybe go see a doctor and get diagnosed before accusing this place of giving you an STD.

Alright, well even if I didn't get an STD...the place doesn't look sanity at all. All the rooms and the walls were filthy. I will get tested if I keep feeling bad, though I think it might have been natural bacteria.

Reactions: just4fun
I believe the word you're looking for is "benign".

I believe the word you're looking for is "benign".

Well, last time I checked...STD bacteria weren't exactly natural to the human body. Nevertheless, benign is the best word.