Please Delete

Dr. is in the house.

So if you got the looks and in your 20's, why the need to P4P and looking for advice on a forum to get free action? I would imagine you would be busy with girls left right and centre instead of being on this site. Seems strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Chavers
Well, I thought you might give the young guy some advice. As a fellow good-looking asian guy, you might have some pertinent suggestions.

As someone who is neither good looking nor asian, my advice is to focus on your Japanese language learning. (y)

Reactions: just4fun
Well, I thought you might give the young guy some advice. As a fellow good-looking asian guy, you might have some pertinent suggestions.

As someone who is neither good looking nor asian, my advice is to focus on your Japanese language learning. (y)

Never said I was good look did I? You just figured all us Asians look the same you racist bastard! :LOL:

Back to the young handsome lad, what problems you having to get free pussy?

Never said I was good look did I?

giphy.gif

Go clubbing or talk to young ladies in Saizariya, Starbucks or cheap 500 yen bars.

Go to 300 Bar in Ginza on Friday night. If you find yourself free in the early evening, try a Starbucks in Gaienmae or Omotesando. I think you will find it easy to make friends, either way.

I realize this is a long shot but doesn't hurt to ask..
I'm an Asian gaijin in my mid twenties, basic conversational Japanese and not to toot my own horn but decent in the looks department. I've explored a lot of the p4p options thanks to the amazing information you guys give.
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where I might be able to get some action without directly paying for it.
Thanks for reading and keep up the great work!

You belong in the nampa board, mate. Not here.

And as @Username1 has said to you, if you're confident enough in your own skills, what are you doing in a P4P board?

N7OJVxB.jpg

I'm not confident, but I deserve the comments considering what I asked I guess :p

But heres what I did do, I went to several of the kirari cafes and left when a girl was leaving.
Eventually had one talk to me asking 'so why didn't you pick me?' and I said I changed my mind about wanting to spend money.
Talked a bit more, had dinner and we went back to my place.

I'm not confident, but I deserve the comments considering what I asked I guess :p

But heres what I did do, I went to several of the kirari cafes and left when a girl was leaving.
Eventually had one talk to me asking 'so why didn't you pick me?' and I said I changed my mind about wanting to spend money.

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Um okay. Is there a point to this? Guys here are trying to understand you to provide help and you come back with this reply.

Just noticed you deleted your original post. Can we have out 5 minutes back now?

For his information, however, we are not being bullies.

I just fail to see the point of this thread. If it were in the nampa board, I would have understood but right now.

All+my+wat+and+thumbs+go+to+you+sir+_25b5add77675b1611eec873e023ccdec.jpg

So you end up shagging her without paying? That's pretty good.
Most pretty girls at Kirari could easily get 20,000 for FS