Guest viewing is limited

Please Help Me Find Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need @Sinapse' help
He's like the one of the more vocal pua's around these parts

Even though I think OP could use some tips and practice, there's only so much that can be done to improve someone's social skills - at the end of the day, Japanese girls are still very prejudiced towards Indians.

Of course, some will be more open minded, but if you asked many, many Japanese girls whether they would date black or Indian guys, the majority would say no.
With regards to foreigners, they are definitely more open to dating Asian or white guys.

I guess my question to OP is if he wouldn't mind dating an Indian girl on the side.

Reactions: vondoom
exactly... and they even dont like most asians, for whatever reason... all the people i know wouldnt date any foreigner, unless no japanese is ever going to choose them anymore...

as said before, i also opt for dating whatever op can, but i still think he isnt hooked on japanese girls (at least it wouldnt make much sense)...

oh, btw, my former friends all liked india... maybe its not too hopeless, unless you dislike travellers (spiritual ones that is)...

So I mentioned this on TAG before, but I had an Indian coworker in the states that took salsa dancing classes. He was not good looking. He would regularly bang his dancemates, including several Japanese women. Maybe these Japanese women were unusual, but nevertheless they are out there.

to a certain point, they do...
there are enough extroverts in japan (and everywhere else), but dating and so on is way different for japanese, when they are not in japan...

Hi! Thank you for keeping this thread alive and pouring in tips. I am not specific to Japanese girls. I don't think I shall ever be able to get a date with a Japanese girl. I have spent a decade trying to find a girl and don't expect anything to click soon.

Any nationality is fine with me. It's nearly impossible to find an Indian girl here.

To OP, have you read "The Buddha of Suburbia" by Hanif Kureishi? I guess you are much better than what you think you are. Good luck!

I'm not sure if I could claim if a personal belief/value is true or not, but personally I would say everyone needs love in some shape or form and it doesn't make that individual any weaker for it.

I had this discussion with my wife years ago and I see no point going over it again, I will just say that love is given freely based on
a person's feelings, but respect has to be earned, my wife respects me 100% because I have earned it.

I had this discussion with my wife years ago and I see no point going over it again, I will just say that love is given freely based on
a person's feelings, but respect has to be earned, my wife respects me 100% because I have earned it.
Is that really love though? Again personally speaking, to me "real love" is being able to care and show respect to others, even when you feel that they don't deserve it. And I'll tell you, that's something you wouldn't be able to do if you were weak!

At any rate going off topic so I'd just leave it at that.

Reactions: MikeH
To the OP, you've gotten some decent feedback here. If you have questions about a particular service, feel free to start a new thread for help on that subject.

We do wish you the best of luck! Don't give up. ;)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Status
Not open for further replies.