Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
7k for 40 minutes

Type/Location:
Oppai Bar

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I think we all know how this works by now, so I'll skip to the good part.

Aya: This is the only girl who I can remember because she was smoking hot. Already tall for a Japanese girl, her heels made her taller than me. Naturally curvy with amazing tits. Genuine Japanese G-Cups. She was shy at first but gradually got more and more into the kissing. Of course, she was memorable for other reasons too... she's kind of a klutz.

I only got to touch her tits for 30 seconds since her zipper got stuck. While apologizing profusely for the time wasted and pulling her top back up her hand slipped and she socked herself right in the mouth.

Then when she got off my lap she tripped over her shoes and almost face planted. Lovely girl, not very aware of her surroundings though.

Snake Woman: Everything about this lady reminded me of a snake. She slithered around on me and next to me, and her idea of kissing is flicking her tongue at my face while staring at me. I was glad she left before she started constricting me.

Tour guide: Average girl, average kissing. Only cared about talking about her home town and how tasty the soba is. Instead of writing her name on the card she wrote down things to see in her home town.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I might go back, either to see if there's better talent or to nominate Aya for 40 minutes.

she's kind of a klutz.
she socked herself right in the mouth.
Then when she got off my lap she tripped over her shoes and almost face planted.
Clumsy and goofy are a favorite of mine. (y)

This place used to not be gaijin friendly.

I would call it Gaijin Tolerant. If you can speak enough Japanese to do small talk and look like you understand the rules the doorman rattles off at you, and he will do it fast on purpose to see your reaction, they have no problem letting you in. They'll still make you wait though and serve other Japanese regulars first.

On a similar note, one of the rules is "no biting their lips."

What the fuck kind of caveman does that? Shit.

Years ago it this branch was the only one that wasn't gaijin friendly. My Japanese is business level, I knew the manager from the other branches & still didn't help. This was over 6 years ago.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
They'll still make you wait though and serve other Japanese regulars first.

At a certain hako health that let me in the door and let me use the services, they didn't want the Japanese customers to see a foreigner in the waiting room so they stuck me in the broom closet to wait for 20 minutes. Better then them rejecting foreigners outright but I couldn't get past the ridiclousness of the situation.