Guest viewing is limited

Proposing to Japanese girl

Beginner

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have been meeting many Japanese girls. Almost all of them know me well. I would like to propose any girl among them but I wonder what more or exceptional things can I do while proposing. There are many techniques on google but I not sure whether those will work for Japanese girls. I would like to melt their heart :D.

I have been meeting many Japanese girls. Almost all of them know me well. I would like to propose any girl among them but I wonder what more or exceptional things can I do while proposing. There are many techniques on google but I not sure whether those will work for Japanese girls. I would like to melt their heart :D.
First thing is to make sure you choose the girl with the prettiest face, biggest tits, nicest ass, and sexiest legs. Oh, and also make sure she loves to give BJs.
Once that is out of the way, bring her to the most expensive jewelry store you can find — non-chalantly make your way over to the engagement rings, figure out what she likes and her ring size.
Go back and buy the ring later when you are alone.
Now, bring her to a fancy restaurant with a table view overlooking the city (extra points if there is a Tokyo Tower or Tokyo Skytree view). Make sure you arrange with the restaurant staff ahead of time to bring the ring out to the table at a time of your choosing. Once they bring the ring, get down on one knee, take her hand and ask her to marry you as you slip the ring on her finger.
That should do it.
Best of luck!

Why does that matter? You know that the wedding cake has some stuff in it that makes every girl stop giving BJs.
0a5ydbkqf8a01.png

You almost had me laugh out loud at work!

Back on topic, it's pretty rare for Japanese people to make a big deal out of a proposal no?

Why does that matter? You know that the wedding cake has some stuff in it that makes every girl stop giving BJs.
Why?

The OP says he is willing to propose to any of these girls — why wouldn't/shouldn't he then chose the one who LOVES to suck cock? He'll be a happier man down the line if she sucks him off everyday rather than making him Miso soup — don't you think?

We didn't even have a wedding cake — we went for different types desserts — so I can't blame the cake.

why wouldn't/shouldn't he then chose the one who LOVES to suck cock.

As said; after the cake it won't matter cos she doesn't suck cock anymore.

Scrap that, I've met plenty of married Japanese girls who love to suck cock. Just not their husbands'.

Why?

The OP says he is willing to propose to any of these girls — why wouldn't/shouldn't he then chose the one who LOVES to suck cock? He'll be a happier man down the line if she sucks him off everyday rather than making him Miso soup — don't you think?

We didn't even have a wedding cake — we went for different types desserts — so I can't blame the cake.

You can get BJ's and sex outside of your marriage so it's better to marry a wife who can cook and clean and willing to do the groceries.

Reactions: just4fun
You can get BJ's and sex outside of your marriage so it's better to marry a wife who can cook and clean and willing to do the groceries.

What about guys who can cook and clean and like doing groceries too? I guess if you in addition have two hands and a dirty mind you don't need women at all? :D

What about guys who can cook and clean and like doing groceries too? I guess if you in addition have two hands and a dirty mind you don't need women at all? :D

Do japanese guys nag like their female counterparts? :ROFLMAO:

As said; after the cake it won't matter cos she doesn't suck cock anymore.
Scrap that, I've met plenty of married Japanese girls who love to suck cock. Just not their husbands'.

An interesting side note: I remember one of my students - a man in his late 30's worked in the high government told me that he thinks that Japanese women save their best performances for foreigners vs Japanese men.

毎朝、お味噌汁を作ってくれませんか
mai asa o-miso shiru wo tsukutte kuremasen ka?

Some females may get offended! So be careful... ;)
I never thought that such simple sentence can do the trick. I don’t mind whether they get offended , reject proposal. I don’t have any attachment. :)

I never thought that such simple sentence can do the trick. I don’t mind whether they get offended , reject proposal. I don’t have any attachment. :)

Well you're a foreigner so it will probably sound funny. If she can't see the humour in it she's probably not the right person for you anyway so no harm done :)

On a more serious note: why do you want to get married anyway? Unless it's for a spouse visa (makes job hunting easier) you really should think twice about marriage. As others said once you get married she stops wanting to have sex and she will want a baby guaranteed... if you thought marriage is unlimited free sex you're sadly mistaken :D

I would like to propose any girl among them

I don’t mind whether they get offended , reject proposal. I don’t have any attachment.
Are you really so desperate that you’d marry anyone? You don’t sound like you care at all about the woman, just marrying her for the sake of getting married (definitely sounds like a visa scam)

Honestly, if you were a woman posting this, people would be calling you crazy, desperate, Christmas Tree etc.

As far as proposing, just think of the most romantic way you can and try to be creative. If she really loves you it won't matter really how you propose. But mind as well make a good memory of it for both of you.

And here is my two cents about marrying Japanese women. I married two of them so...
1) Make sure either you can speak fluent Japanese or she can speak fluent English. It will make a big difference later on. Not only for communication between the two of you, but how it will affect who hang out with later after you are married. I made the misake of not considering this and it made communications frusting at times and limited our circle of friends that we both wanted to hang out with.

2) Try to get to know her family and especially parents and observe. Her expectations of you as a man will be based on her father. She will act like her mother when she is your wife.

3) Ask her about her views on Fuzoku. If she doesn't think it's immoral and thinks it ok for guys to play, that will be better for you later on after you have kids or the sex between the two of you dies off.

Are you really so desperate that you’d marry anyone? You don’t sound like you care at all about the woman, just marrying her for the sake of getting married (definitely sounds like a visa scam)

Honestly, if you were a woman posting this, people would be calling you crazy, desperate, Christmas Tree etc.

Yes marrying for a visa is morally "wrong" but let's be real.. japanese woman don't marry out of love. They marry because the guy got money (or atleast a fulltime job) so she can quit her job and have a baby and live a comfortable life. People are intrinsically selfish. We all want something. My desire to be in Japan is not that strong that I would put up with someone I don't like just for a visa but if it was I wouldn't have any problem with it.

Last edited:
Yes marrying for a visa is morally "wrong" but let's be real.. japanese woman don't marry out of love. They marry because the guy got money (or atleast a fulltime job) so she can quit her job and have a baby and live a comfortable life. People are intrinsically selfish. We all want something. My desire to be in Japan is not that strong that I would put up with someone I don't like just for a visa but if it was I wouldn't have any problem with it.

Before the “morally wrong” part, there’s also the tiny problem of it being legally wrong as well. As in “arrest and deport you” legal, not just “pay a fine” legal.

Seriously dude, you would like to propose « any » girl among them? Wow!
Well what can I say, maybe I would have been better off with « any » girl too... just not the one I married :(
Good luck with the lucky winner!

An interesting side note: I remember one of my students - a man in his late 30's worked in the high government told me that he thinks that Japanese women save their best performances for foreigners vs Japanese men.
Of course, i mean when sucking japanese cock, they are just sucking cock, but when its a foreigner they are representing their country. They must do their best or they will bring great shame on japan and the chrysanthium throne.