Providers personality preference, sugar sweet VS Intelligent

It was my typo.

Yes, I realized that, I was being naughty ... no disrespect intended. I just liked the sound of 'shriked'. I now look on it as a portmanteau of shrieked and shrivelled: The effect on a cock of shrieks of derision from a 'service provider' ...

I have never had shrieks, but I have had what I interpreted as pitying snorts ... perhaps it was just disbelief.

Ideally a mixture of both would be perfect. I would say it’s definitely a turn on when a woman possesses intelligence, confidence and wit. But for longer dates, I would probably prefer someone who is genuinely sweet while being able to carry a mature conversation.

Ideally a mixture of both would be perfect. I would say it’s definitely a turn on when a woman possesses intelligence, confidence and wit. But for longer dates, I would probably prefer someone who is genuinely sweet while being able to carry a mature conversation.

Thank you for sharing your persepectives.
So good mix of intelligence and sweet would be a good plus! I'd definately try to add more of "sweetness" in my personality. (^^)

Thank you for sharing your persepectives.
So good mix of intelligence and sweet would be a good plus! I'd definately try to add more of "sweetness" in my personality. (^^)
Never a bad idea indeed

Reactions: Yuriko