Guest viewing is limited

Pua Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your definition of normal though? ;)

YOU asked to meet me. Why don't you clarify exactly what your issue is with me?

So people can slander anyone? If you want to claim only PUA are slimy, you better back that up with facts instead of hearsay.

Maybe English isn't your first language, or maybe comprehension isn't your strong point, but in your words "prove it" that someone has said that "only" PUA are slimy.

And /yawn at Sowrong liking your comment

Reactions: MikeH
@4vibes do you actually care if someone you don't know calls you slimy? (which he didnt, btw)

I'm slimy from the vaginal fluids on my dick! So yeah.. sure call me slimy if you like!

Maybe English isn't your first language, or maybe comprehension isn't your strong point, but in your words "prove it" that someone has said that "only" PUA are slimy.

And /yawn at Sowrong liking your comment
Can you read???? The author just accused PUA as slimy except for the few on TAG.
...neither are the PUAs on TAG the slimy types...

It means PUA are slimy except for the TAG PUAs. Where does it say in there the normal guy are also slimy? By omission, he is saying only PUA are slimy.

@4vibes do you actually care if someone you don't know calls you slimy? (which he didnt, btw)

I'm slimy from the vaginal fluids on my dick! So yeah.. sure call me slimy if you like!
I don't care about what he says to me. I do care about the wrong image he is promoting to others.

Sticks and stones @4vibes . Grow some tougher skin.

"Slimy" is relatively mild compared to other adjectives used by popular mainstream press and media to describe PU Artists.

Reactions: Sinapse
Sticks and stones @4vibes . Grow some tougher skin.

"Slimy" is relatively mild compared to other adjectives used by popular mainstream press and media to describe PU Artists.
Sure we'll just slander everyone and then say stick and stones. If you want I can start that too.

So typical of bullies.... When you're caught lying.

Last edited:
You learn to read. The author said only PUA on TAG are not slimy. It basically said all PUA are slimy except those who could respond.

Again, you are reading into this what you are scared of, nobody said ALL PUA are slimy (apart from you). The same as nobody said ALL non PUA are not slimy. What was said is that the PUA on TAG are not slimy.

I'm sure there are many English teachers on here that could give you a decent hourly rate, invest some of your bootcamp money into going back to school.

How come mongers, providers and puas ended up in the same place?
Mongers came, kitchen overflowed and the PUA skittered in. Hard to be rid of the little buggers.

Providers showed up because Craigslist and backpage are filled with scammers.

Again, you are reading into this what you are scared of, nobody said ALL PUA are slimy (apart from you). The same as nobody said ALL non PUA are not slimy. What was said is that the PUA on TAG are not slimy.
Can you read English???? It says 'PUA on TAG'. THATS THE QUALIFIER. Otherwise, it accuses all PUA. Are you sure you are a native speaker?

Reactions: Solong
Thing I love about these threads is that there are more converts as a result :)

Please do keep up the hate!

Reactions: Sinapse
Sure we'll just slander everyone and then say stick and stones. If you want I can start that too.

So typical of bullies.... When you're caught lying.

I am not an attorney so can't debate slander with you, but, the best "defamation" lawyers around the world work for mainstream press and media. So the adjectives used to describe PUAs have been carefully vetted by some of the best legal eagles on the planet.

Surely if you have put in all the hard yards in PUA training, built up your self esteem and self confidence, learned how to handle rejection, then a few words written on TAG, or in the New York Times or the Guardian aren't going to break you?

Thing I love about these threads is that there are more converts as a result :)

Please do keep up the hate!

It's true... the more inflammatory comments people write against pickup, the more people quietly contact me about it :D

Reactions: static
Surely if you have put in all the hard yards in PUA training, built up your self esteem and self confidence, learned how to handle rejection, then a few words written on TAG, or in the New York Times or the Guardian aren't going to break you?

Good point.. it's true you should have a pretty thick skin if you are out there getting rejected a lot! Impulsive reactivity is contra-indicated for success with women.

Can you read English???? It says 'PUA on TAG'. THATS THE QUALIFIER. Otherwise, it accuses all PUA. Are you sure you are a native speaker?
Quite sure, just as I'm sure that you haven't got a clue about sets and subsets.

So he said "All PUA on TAG are not slimy" which to you and Sowrong equates to "All PUA not on TAG are slimy"

OK, I will state. "All PUA on TAG are not from Niue", so I've now increased the population of this small little country into every PUA not on TAG by your logic.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 104
I am not an attorney so can't debate slander with you, but, the best "defamation" lawyers around the world work for mainstream press and media. So the adjectives used to describe PUAs have been carefully vetted by some of the best legal eagles on the planet.

Its not about me. Its the dehumanizing of PUAs. The favorite tactics of bullies. Bullies love to call other people names then say sticks and stones. But can't take it when it's used on them.

Quite sure, just as I'm sure that you haven't got a clue about sets and subsets.

So he said "All PUA on TAG are not slimy" which to you and Sowrong equates to "All PUA not on TAG are slimy"

OK, I will state. "All PUA on TAG are not from Niue", so I've now increased the population of this small little country into every PUA not on TAG by your logic.
Typical bully jibberish. All this so he won't have admit he is wrong.

Bully? OK, I understand now, when people do provide the proof you pull out the "bully" card.

It's called education, not bullying. Nobody is being bullied in this thread, but if you think they are feel free to report them.

Bully? OK, I understand now, when people do provide the proof you pull out the "bully" card.

It's called education, not bullying. Nobody is being bullied in this thread, but if you think they are feel free to report them.
Calling PUAs slimy is a bully tactic to dehumanize people. Getting caught and then using sticks and stones is a bully tactic. So Yes. Bullying is taking place.

As I said, report it if you believe it's so.

I think the original quote was "TAG PUA are not slimy", so sure, go ahead and report bullying for something based upon your extrapolation of the original quote.

Continue adding value though, it's been a fun afternoon :)

As I said, report it if you bel
I think the original quote was "TAG PUA are not slimy", so sure, go ahead and report bullying for something based upon your extrapolation of the original quote.

Continue adding value though, it's been a fun afternoon :)
....neither are the PUAs on TAG the slimy types...
It seems you missed one word and it changed everything: 'types'. That one word made every PUA slimy. It dehumanized PUAs.

It seems you missed one word and it changed everything: 'types'. That one word made every PUA slimy. It dehumanized PUAs.

That means that slimy PUAs exist (as might other slimy people), but doesn't put any quantifier there. As it is often argued on this board that the perception of PUA is spoiled by a few bad apples, all the author did was stating that there are most likely no bad apples among those strongly associating themselves with pick up on this board.

Nope, didn't miss the word, but I wouldn't get all defensive if someone said that there are P4P slimy types, as I know that slimeballs exist in both groups. It's only you that fears that if you admit that there are slimy (and non slimy) PUAs that it reflects bad on your group as a whole.

Personally, I think you are better off admitting you have slimy types, as then you can distance yourself from the people who bring PUA a bad reputation.

And you can't really complain about the content when the OP was:
Feel free to talk trash about pickup artists

And finally, I realize your English isn't great, but are you sure that instead of a PUA bootcamp you didn't go next door to the PC bootcamp, what with all this "bullying" and "dehumanizing" that you seem to think is taking place.

what with all this "bullying" and "dehumanizing" that you seem to think is taking place.
Let's see some of the words used to describe PUA by Tag members.

Slimy
Snake oil
Liars
Sociopaths
Creepy
Jerks
Harass
Manipulator
Con artists

I would say they dehumanize people without facts. Bullies enjoy dehumanizing people.

I personally have no problem with PUAs, but why do many of you guys (here on TAG) use girl's picture for your avatar? That's just confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.